Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:52 pm
LCP clings to Razzy.
"Maybe he's the killer," she whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:54 pm
[quote="[Zigaroma]"Yyyeah but..." -he looked down at the ground now speaking in a hushed voice-

OOOH i got it now . . . Red Boy has a crush on Pixie Chick . . . but what if SHE'S the killer ? going to date her through the glass windows and chat through the phones ? *start pacing twitching tailevery so often* this place . . . these people . . . they're starting to get to me . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:57 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
LCP clings to Razzy.

Hu..... *freezes in complete paranoia* *eyes shifting from Pixie Chick to Red Boy* what to do . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:00 pm
LCP walks in circles.
"I'm going crazy."

((LOL I meant to cling to Ziggy, getting messed up here. But whatever.))

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:01 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Lucky Charms Pancake
LCP clings to Razzy.

Hu..... *freezes in complete paranoia* *eyes shifting from Pixie Chick to Red Boy* what to do . . .

LCP snickers. She casually takes Ziggy's notepad and begins to write something in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:03 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
Razin Frostdrake
Lucky Charms Pancake
LCP clings to Razzy.

LCP snickers. She casually takes Ziggy's notepad and begins to write something in it.
"Hey give that back I need it for work!" -He grabbed at the note pad but lost his balance and fell onto the floor-  

[Zigaroma]

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:04 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Yyyeah but..." -he looked down at the ground now speaking in a hushed voice-

OOOH i got it now . . . Red Boy has a crush on Pixie Chick . . . but what if SHE'S the killer ? going to date her through the glass windows and chat through the phones ? *start pacing twitching tailevery so often* this place . . . these people . . . they're starting to get to me . . .

"I...I do not! I'm jjjjjust tired of yourrr crap!" -He glared at Raz, his right hand now balled up into a fist-

MY CRAP ?!!! what crap i'm simply freaking the f*ck out, because i'm cooped up in a room with a killer and being held against my will from all my prescious technology . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:07 pm
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Yyyeah but..." -he looked down at the ground now speaking in a hushed voice-

"I...I do not! I'm jjjjjust tired of yourrr crap!" -He glared at Raz, his right hand now balled up into a fist-

MY CRAP ?!!! what crap i'm simply freaking the f*ck out, because i'm cooped up in a room with a killer and being held against my will from all my prescious technology . . .
(Err sorry I deleted that post. sweatdrop )  

[Zigaroma]

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:09 pm
*runs to a corner puts back to wall and goes into fetal position* they're gonna kill me, they're gonna kill me, they're gonna kill me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:13 pm
LCP stares at Raz.
She taunts Ziggy with the notebook

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:14 pm
-He reaches for it again but misses once more-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:18 pm
LCP chuckled.
"You guys are too easy to mess with."

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Rubican

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:20 pm
I must have fallen asleep.. did we find the sniper?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
LCP chuckled.
"You guys are too easy to mess with."

*stops* yea sure . . . so you say . . . i'd think it would be easy to mess with people when there's a killer in the room . . . and you're taking it so well . . . hmmm . . . no let's not test that theory *goes back to rocking in the fetal position*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games