Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:11 pm
"What's this?" Kyou murmured as the red water swirled around her ankles. "Jynx did not..."
She jumped up through the waterfall and landed in his hide out. She saw him hitting the wall and sighed. "You're going to break your knuckles at the rate your going." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:20 pm
"Can't, lost feeling in knuckles around the time of my first mission." Jynx said still hitting the rock, breaking huge chunks with every hit.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Kyou sighed. "Well, it's kinda disturbing. If you insist on hitting the rock, then atleast wrap your knuckles so the river doesn't run red by the time you're done."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:35 pm
Jynx just ignored her, still hitting the rocks.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:49 pm
Kyou sighed and sat down on the rocks. "What's wrong? Are you worried about the mission tomorrow?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm
the clone went back to the real one and told what happened the two clones switch places and the real one appered in the hospital saying hey shelby shelby punched him saying your late. shincho fell to the ground in pain and said hey it's not my fault i had a mission. but i'm here shelby and shincho then wipered to each othe and then they both looked at the other and said we are nameing the baby zero.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:39 pm
Fell laughed. "That's my son's name."
Zero looked at the baby. "So this kid is going to have both my name and Lavi's father's name? Wow, the legacy continues..." He shrugged. "Ya know, Uncle Shincho, I would respect women if I were you. There are only two things I fear in this world. Both being my sister and my mother."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:08 pm
belive me that is what i thought to but when you lose them like i did you still wish you had them around so don't be afraid if them shelby punched shincho shincho said what was that for shelby said sorry force of habit.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:51 pm
Jynx Sr. walked into the room. "Zero is too common a name, choose something like Tasu." He suggested, overhearing the first conversation.

~~~~~

"No............not..............worried.................just.............want...........to.....train." Jynx struggled to speak from the pain he felt in his hands. He really didn't care, this was his way of blowing off steam.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:39 pm
Kyou grabbed Jynx's fist before it hit the rock again. "Calm down. You can blow off steam during the mission. I can't have a member of my team injured while we're out." She said, tightening her grip on his wrist.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:42 pm
Jynx laughed, he then manipulated his hand around to where instead of Kyou holding his hand, he held hers. "I'll be fine." He said trying to let her know he was ok  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:49 pm
Kyou looked like she was about to say something before, out of the waterfall, came the older brother.
"Ma told me to come find ya..." Zero said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He slurred his words, making him seem more exhausted than what he really was. He finally noticed that Jynx was holding Kyou's hand. "Wh-wha? What do you think you're doing?" He yelled, going into over protective older brother mode.
"Zero, you a*****e!" Kyou yelled at her older brother.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:58 pm
Shelby said that is a great name jynx Shelby asked shincho if he liked it he said yeah OK from this day forward we have a knew member to are group i think .  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:57 am
"Its nothing." Jynx said putting Kyou's hand to her side. Jynx then walked outside wrapping his hand up with bandages. "See you tommorrow." said Jynx speeding off in the direction of his house.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Lavi was already dead alseep after dealing with No. Apparently, the ruckus that Shelby's baby had cause made her forget about their breaking out. Good thing to, because he didn't want to deal with her any longer than he had to.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff