Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:31 pm
Well.

It'd have to be PG-13 and I dunno if some people would be able to... Indeed. >3>

Though, I do think that's brilliant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:43 pm
Hawhaw. Naked fighting.

But I don't know if I can handle that.

I keep getting weird images in my head about fighting naked. And utilizing...nakedness for different fighting styles. XP  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:36 am
Mine would be a Big black rectangle that takes up the whole page, with a head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:59 pm
So... I was kinna thinking that back in the day, The ABR was more active when it was just a thread.... We kinna need more activeness, I was wondering if there are any ideas on how to get more people to actually participate, or how to get members that will actually join.  

azn_richte001

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:34 am
I'm actually working on those things.

The ABR needs advertisements.

Also, Pie and I are setting up a new event that was supposed to be for the start of the summer, but I never got around to it. I think Marshu saw, but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:54 pm
DrunkenStyle

Also, Pie and I are setting up a new event that was supposed to be for the start of the summer, but I never got around to it. I think Marshu saw, but I'm not sure.
lmfao... do you not realize summer is ending? gonk  

azn_richte001

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:58 pm
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Yeah. I know. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:37 pm
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Yeah. I know. XP
So... wouldn't you have to....switch it around a tad?  

azn_richte001

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:54 pm
Actually, Drunken.

Is it really eventastic?

For me, it looks like it could be a good everyday thread here in the ABR. |: Y'know?

Yeah. The ABR does need advertisements. I think we should have, like, contests. But wtf would the prize be? >>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:42 pm
The Pie
Actually, Drunken.

Is it really eventastic?

For me, it looks like it could be a good everyday thread here in the ABR. |: Y'know?

Yeah. The ABR does need advertisements. I think we should have, like, contests. But wtf would the prize be? >>
Butt secks with your avatar, because people have issues like that....

OR... We can all chip in or something.

I KNOW avatar art. biggrin I'd want avatar art.  

azn_richte001

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:28 pm
I would participate in anything right now! I have all the time in the world. Hopefully my internet is gonna be on today or by tomorrow. And I finally got a photoshop *feels accomplished*

But this Wendsday I have to go to a metting about my "education"
So prolly after Wendsday i'll be good.

I know i've been feeding lil stuff to this guild! But im willing to do what it takes.

[and the reward of avi art seems like a great plan. But what kind of contest?...Tournaments! Something like fighting tournaments. Who ever wins the finals gets a prize?
Charicter creation or re-creation contest!

I dunno. Im just throwing stuff out there domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:40 pm
Kieden
I would participate in anything right now! I have all the time in the world. Hopefully my internet is gonna be on today or by tomorrow. And I finally got a photoshop *feels accomplished*

I know i've been feeding lil stuff to this guild! But im willing to do what it takes.

[and the reward of avi art seems like a great plan. But what kind of contest?...Tournaments! Something like fighting tournaments. Who ever wins the finals gets a prize?

hmmm an avatar tournament, it would have to have a limmited amount of time for people to join....they'd PM a moderator or somethin...the person gets enlisted..and on whatever day it then starts..
usin the dice thing of course to determine damage

avi art as a prize sounds good too, you dont need to spam every other thread in forums for you to get the cash as you would a gold prize  

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:00 pm
Jishomi
Kieden

hmmm an avatar tournament, it would have to have a limmited amount of time for people to join....they'd PM a moderator or somethin...the person gets enlisted..and on whatever day it then starts..
usin the dice thing of course to determine damage

avi art as a prize sounds good too, you dont need to spam every other thread in forums for you to get the cash as you would a gold prize
ninja Art contest... WITH JUDGES!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Actually Pie, I was planning it to be like an event thing where it's like a tournament, like these guys said.

Survival of the fittest. xD

I wanna try it out and see how well it does to decide whether we can make more of that event.

Since it's taking a while to actually put it out, I'll just tell people what it's basically about:

You have a character, either original or avatar, and it's placed in a certain location like a forest w/ waterfall or a room full of gym equipment, and you're supposed to be interactive with the enviroment.

I noticed there's not a lot of detail put in enviroment when you fight, and usually when someone does put an enviroment, it's random.

So there's a set of items that are placed in there, and if someone uses or breaks the item, the item can't be mentioned in later sequential comics.

Also, there's battle-torn clothes you draw. And you'll have to keep that until the battle finishes, no random stuff so it'll be a bit more realistic.

It's different from the random battles we usually make, that's why I wanna try it out.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:10 pm
Isn't that awesome, you guys?

Damn ******** right it's awesome.

AND ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE.

I may not because my boss is a slave driver. I don't want to bag groceries anymore. D<  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games