Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 pm
"Okay, not to be rude or anything, but why are you so fixed on getting revenge for the deaths of your parents? My parens died hundreds of years ago, before I transformed. Lillith took me in and was killed by Cain. Both times, family had been killed. I'm not looking for revenge any longer. Instead I'm getting stronger, protecting the people I care about. Forget about your revenge, it'll only bring you down." Aaron said softly. "On another note, Sakata will have to be dealt with. I can't deny that she poses a threat."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:59 pm
i know it's not my revenge i was worried about it's his.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 am
Shadow woke up with a start,she never seemed to get enough sleep"Dark was right my mind is becoming corrupt"she sighed to herself jumping off the tree and continued walking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:11 pm
light woke up and saw aaron and jumped up what the heck why are you here.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 pm
"Because, Light, I'm supposed to guard you for some absurd reason. Any other questions?" Aaron asked after her statement. "Also, you shouldn't be moving around so soon. You've got plenty of injuries that you just reopened." She smirked and shook her head. "I'm also supposed to be looking out for Dark, but hey, you're my main concern right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 pm
ight felt the pain from the wounds agin and he hung is head down in pain and said " i don't care if i'm hurt shadwo is going down.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:11 pm
"But you will be less than effective if you are injured. Actually, you'll only be a burden. Rest and regain your strength, Shadow isn't going to die so easily before you get to her." Aaron sighed. She leaned against the door frame, daring Light to try and get past her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 pm
light said " i don't need a door to get out." light slid out the win dow and jumped down and felt the pain from the wounds agin and he started to run.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 pm
"Moron..." She muttered. She jumped out after him and caught up to him easily, whacking him on the head and jabbing him on the back so he couldn't move.
"Short term paralysis, you won't be able to move for a while Light, sorry about that." Aaron smirked as she lifted him up with one arm and took him back to the room. "You are staying in bed until your wounds heal. After that, you can go after Shadow." Her tone was final.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:22 pm
Fine i'll stay light's sister laughed and said " you shouldn't have run .  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:28 pm
"Thank you for your co-opperation, but at this point, you didn't have a choice." Aaron said. She plopped him down on the bed and shut the door before leaning next to the window. She nodded a thanks towards Light's sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 pm
light's sister walked over to aaron and said " my name is linda. light sai d" yeah linda the jack a**.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:40 pm
Aaron raised an eyebrow in Light's direction before shaking her head slightly. "It's nice to meet you, Linda. If you don't mind me asking, are you a half breed as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:47 pm
linda said " no you see my mom and my dad had me and the broke up. i went with my mom and she married his dad and then they had him. light said " nothing but he wasnt' very happy .  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:49 pm
"Demon or Human mother? Sorry if I'm being rude, but I kinda need to know. It'll help out when I get thirsty so I don't accidentally take a chunk out of a comrade." Aaron laughed nerviously.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff