Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 pm
WARNING!

non-perverts DO NOT look past this point... thank you!

z3r0 sum

mhm. you belong to me. wink and a picture with a whip? i'd like to see that. now...what shall i do with my new slave? -thinks...-

razz i'll take it tomorrow after work... maybe. we'll see how things go whee

i found some piccy pics of sexy anime chicks... i'm assigning this one to yun-yun mrgreen

User Image

then again, maybe it should be me... cuz she has small breasteses... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm
how about this for yun-yun...
User Image

and this for kitty?
User Image

or maybe we can all be in a photo together? lol!
User Image  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
rofl so i belong to zero, do i? wink cool, i like being owned twisted *sick fantasy of mine, don't ask... lol*

oh, and i'll post a pic of me with my whip soon. it's actually more of a crop xd

here's a sorta pervy video my friend and i made a couple months ago... i know kitty and alyssa have seen it, but i thought i would share it with the rest of you mrgreen *i'm the one filming and laughing...*

mhm. you belong to me. wink and a picture with a whip? i'd like to see that. now...what shall i do with my new slave? -thinks...-

i found some piccy pics of sexy anime chicks... i'm assigning this one to yun-yun mrgreen

User Image

sounds good. wink if i had anything kinky like that, i would pose with it, but....the only thing i own related to anything sexual are condoms. rolleyes oops. oh well. sweatdrop

i think i might try and find a picture i could use. and there's nothing wrong with small breasteses! they don't have to be huge to make ya look good. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 pm
ohwoah! this thread just gets kinkier and kinkier. blaugh

**EDIT**
nice disclaimer by the way. i just noticed it. razz  

idgaf kthx
Crew

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:43 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
rofl so i belong to zero, do i? wink cool, i like being owned twisted *sick fantasy of mine, don't ask... lol*

oh, and i'll post a pic of me with my whip soon. it's actually more of a crop xd

here's a sorta pervy video my friend and i made a couple months ago... i know kitty and alyssa have seen it, but i thought i would share it with the rest of you mrgreen *i'm the one filming and laughing...*

User Image

sounds good. wink if i had anything kinky like that, i would pose with it, but....the only thing i own related to anything sexual are condoms. rolleyes oops. oh well. sweatdrop

i think i might try and find a picture i could use. and there's nothing wrong with small breasteses! they don't have to be huge to make ya look good. ^^

i guess... but it'd be nice to fill out some cute dresses here and there, ya know?
well, it's GOOD to own condoms! yay you! whee you should go to a sex shop, they're LOTS of fun twisted

true, i can see your point there. but i think they're just right for you [yeah. based on the beach picture.]

and of course i own some. can't ever be too careful...altough i doubt i'll use them anytime soon. -shrug- its cool though. 3nodding

and i plan on visiting one. in..about.. 18 days. when i turn 18. [yeah...you're owned by a minor. wink ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 pm
z3r0 sum

**EDIT**

i know, right blaugh is it freaking you out at all? haha

and yes, i thought i might do that so no one who just walks in here will be offended or something... although, they shouldn't really be in here unless they're perverts anyways rolleyes  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:50 pm
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

**EDIT**

and yes, i thought i might do that so no one who just walks in here will be offended or something... although, they shouldn't really be in here unless they're perverts anyways rolleyes

nah, they aren't. no reason to, really. its not as if i haven't seen, done or watched anything naughty before. rolleyes

and you can't be too careful, really. there should probably be a disclaimer at the first post so people who might be offended can be warned outright. just to be sure. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:57 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

**EDIT**

nah, they aren't. no reason to, really. its not as if i haven't seen, done or watched anything naughty before. rolleyes

and you can't be too careful, really. there should probably be a disclaimer at the first post so people who might be offended can be warned outright. just to be sure. xd

we can do that! MOD POWERS... ACTIVATE!!!!  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:02 pm
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

**EDIT**

...i forget i'm a mod sometimes. lmao. i really need to learn the extent of my powers. MOD POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!...so i can figure all this out. xd

anyways, i need ot find a kinky picture i can use...but my little sister and her friend are really nosy.. >O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:08 pm
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

**EDIT**

...i forget i'm a mod sometimes. lmao. i really need to learn the extent of my powers. MOD POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!...so i can figure all this out. xd

anyways, i need ot find a kinky picture i can use...but my little sister and her friend are really nosy.. >O

are they looking over your shoulder right now? eek  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:09 pm
oh! and about your game... can i be a permanent slave? xd *me likes to be owned, as you already know!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:19 pm
nah. they aren't looking over my shoulder. they jus tlike to run by and stare at the screen. when i do, i minimize. no big deal.

and sure you can! but methinks i like you being my slave...its fun owning you, even though you haven't done anything for me yet. twisted

actually...as your first duty...since you can easily find kinky anime pictures...please, find me a picture of a male in chains that i can use as my perv club avi. i keep getting hentai sites. and, until i know eveyone's asleep, i'd like to stray from them and any other form of adult entertainment... if you catch my drift. razz

so. -gets the whip out- i'll do it, if you don't obey. wink  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:22 pm
so now i am owned by my husband?
I thought thats what marriage was about.... XD

Oo i like the picture of the red/orange haired chick.
Thats more like me for sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:55 am
yunalyssa
so now i am owned by my husband?
I thought thats what marriage was about.... XD

Oo i like the picture of the red/orange haired chick.
Thats more like me for sure!

No, in a normal marriage the man is owned by the woman xd
But I've made sure the I'm the boss wink
at least outside the bed chamber... inside.. well.. I think I can loosen the leach wink

@Tree: Oh.. My.. God!
OMFG! xd xd
But I do like the pics of me wifes wink

@Zero: you.. don't have your own computer..?
because if you do.. do your parent's care..? o_O?
if they do.. I guess I must be lucky.. my dad couldn't care less, and my mom said that as long as she don't have to see it, it's all good xd  

zann

Conversationalist

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 am
omg.. the pink haired girl ish so pretty
i love it tree heart heart heart  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games