Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Welcome to the CIC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:23 pm
"Ah, I see." Waloen smiled sympathetically. Poor sap really was lost. "Well, I suppose that means your brother will arrive soon enough, if he comes here."

The last of the notes fluttered through the air as the song came to an end.

"Alright," Mariana called out through the building. "Anyone still wanting to dance?"

There were cheers and whoops of excitement and agreement at the question.

"Alright, I can put on one more."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:24 am
Leena sighed, and buried her face in her arms momentarily. "What if my brother never comes...?! Or, what if he already came, but left, because I didn't come quick enough?!"

Leena sighed again and looked up at the ceiling in worry.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 am
Oh boy, she didn't look to happy. Which was a shame since another song was starting up and everyone else seemed in such good cheer. It just was not right.

"Don't panic or anything yet, he's probably on his way here now." At least, for her sake he hoped he was. "Why don't you go ahead and dance to help take your mind off of it? I could keep an eye on the door for you and tell you if he comes in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm
Leena nodded slowly, and then proceeded to go on with a description of her brother: "He has red hair, just like mine, but it's a lot shorter obviously. He has a scruffy sort of haircut and green eyes. They aren't murky green eyes either; they're a pretty vibrant green and I'm not saying that just because we're related; his eyes truly are pretty. He's about my height."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 am
Well, the red hair itself was an easy indicator. With that description it would be easy enough to find him. Except the eyes. He was not about to peer into the eyes of every red-headed boy that came in and ask: "Excuse me, but are your eyes pretty?" The implications could not be good.

"Alright, that should be easy enough." he said. "Why don't you go out on the dance floor and enjoy yourself. Pretty much anyone here would be willing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am
Leena sighed, not thinking that dancing and having fun was the best way to go in the light of the current situation.

Nevertheless, she couldn't help but smile as the beat of the music started to lift her spirits. "All right," she said slowly, finally. "I'll go out on the dance floor..." Leena nodded, more to herself than to anyone else, and got out of her chair, ready to dance!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am
Waloen smiled slightly at her easy acceptance of the suggestion. It did not do much good worrying. He had long ago grown out of that phase. He kept his gaze at the door, looking for a telltale sign of fire hair for the girl's relation, as his sweet heart let out her heart in the form of a dancing song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Every once in a while, Lyra glanced over her shoulder to check on Deron's progress. While she was not going her full speed, Lyra was moving rather quickly. However, Deron did not seem to be hardpressed to catch up to her. In fact, the falcon was slowly catching up to the goddess, it's speed just a bit faster than Lyra's.

Without even having to look, Lyra could tell the city was approaching them at rapid speed, or rather, vice versa. The falcon seemed too intent on matching the goddess's pace to realize that he was heading toward a city of gleaming white that should, by all rights, have blinded each and every thing within seeing distance.

As the city loomed closer, Lyra banked sharply to her right, her wings working to keep a smooth flight at such a high speed. Lyra descended quickly, approaching the ground in tightly controlled circles. As her feet skimmed the ground, her wings flared up behind her and ceased flapping, catching the wind to slow her landing. By the time her feet were fully planted on the grassy ground, Lyra had fully stopped and her wings were tucked neatly against her back. The goddess was not even breathing hard, and not a single hair was out of place. However, her ivory hair subtly shifted color, hints of silvery-grey highlighting her hair. Her eyes danced, a kaleidoscope of yellow-brown-green.

Lyra stood, waiting for Deron to arrive with her arm lifted into the air as a landing perch for the falcon.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Leena loved the song that was playing at the moment. It was sweet and upbeat, and basically a great song! Leena noticed that there were a lot of people on their feet and dancing! So, it was not awkward at all when she joined in on the dancing, swaying and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:27 pm

||Well, I'm trying. sweatdrop ||

Blinking, Rietha considered Miren's words. Judiken, Hyrule, Faron... All completely foreign words. Was the girl mad or was she from a very far away place? Rietha couldn't exactly tell. Miren seemed a little nervous and anxious, though given the current situation, Rietha couldn't blame her. Perhaps she should proceed with the girl cautiously. If Miren was mad, Rietha couldn't gauge when the human would snap. And if Miren was hiding some kind of powers, Rietha didn't want to engage them. She was no stranger to magic, but it was best to avoid hostile magical encounters.

"I can't say I have," Rietha replied cautiously. "But we have many maps here, and you can show me exactly where 'Judiken' is."

Refinne didn't notice Miren inching closer to Rietha. She was too busy enjoying the curious stares of the other fraes. The small child smiled at the brightly colored fraes, reveling in the small bit of fame.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 pm
||Yes you be! XD ||

Maar couldn't even comment on Strider's indifferent act, he was so focused on her. Aväris pinched the bridge of his thin nose, thinking of the repurcussions that would be involved if she was involved. Oh, the pain...

Both flihva were so hung up on the thought of her that they almost missed Strider's innocent question. Of course, their initial reaction was to stare at the kitten blankly, surprised that anyone they knew would need to ask such an obvious question. But then they realized who they were talking to and sighed in unison.

"Well-"

"You see-"

Both flihva stopped talking and glanced at each other. At an unspoken cue, Maar continued speaking.

"Well, 'her' would be Lyra." Maar paused to fortify himself. "She's the Goddess of Creation, and she's terrifying. Even when she's not angry, she can still scare the crap out of you just by looking at you. Lyra's got the cold stare down and if you're not careful, you'll see her angry stare and that'll make you just want to die." Aväris nodded vigorously along with Maar's speech. Maar just continued, his tone getting feverish and desperate.

"If she catches you doing something you're not supposed to be doing, she can see right into you and inflict upon you your greatest fear with her magic, for she's a master at spells and runes. Even Aväris has nothing on her." Aväris frowned, but nodded nonetheless. "If you're ever on the receiving end of her runes, you'll rue the day you were born! She's created all of us, so she knows each and every living thing on the realm. If Lyra sees you, Strider, we're all dead. Possibly literally."

Maar stopped, his chest shuddering as his breaths became uneven with fright. There was real fear in his red eyes, and even Aväris began to nervously finger the hem of his breeches.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 pm
((Check the Away Thread for more information, but I may not be on much starting tomorrow. sad ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm
Deron would have truly loved to land ever so gracefully upon the winged Goddess's arm. There were a few obstacles keeping such a goal from happening, however.

The first, was his one-track mind. His intent focus, trained and harnessed for years to learn (and in this case 'compete') had him bringing every muscle to go forward, increasing his speed to the best of his ability, keeping his sight solely on her. So when he noticed her turn, it caught him off-guard.

The second was inexperience. So he turned, but not very gracefully, unlike her. He jerked suddenly and swerved at his attempt of a sharp turn. Frantically the falcon flapped the spotted wings to try to steady himself, but turned and tumbled in mid-air anyway. He nose dived into the ground and skid to a stop at Lyra's feet. The spindly legs crunched above him for a moment before flopping back onto the floor.

"...Ow."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm
The lounge broke into applause as the song came to its abrupt end. Mary gave a small bow, and she indicated the fiddle player to her left, and the dark-haired man also stood to bow.

Her bright cheery smile remained as she walked off the side of the stage to join the tables again as the customers made their way back to their tables. Mary diverted her original path to the bar counter to the younger red-head she had been forced to leave from.

"I see you were enjoying yourself dancing."  

SpunkyOtaku

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 pm
Miren only nodded sullenly. She must have been very far then. Just where had that woman transported her? Then again... where had she and that woman been in the first place?

The thought of her being truly lost made her feel slightly sick. Anxiety increased and as her nervous habit she became more introverted, her mind unwittingly going back to the images she tried so hard to be rid of. The burning bore of stranger's eyes onto her barely covered body.

Hello, my name is Miren, and I'm asking for help. Please, mothers of power and creation, please send me a sign, a hint, please let me be able to read the map and know where I am.

The sooner she could go inside, the better.

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff