Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 pm

she just sat there looking up at him. "hmmmmm well that's certainly something i haven't seen before....i think..."she muttered to herself
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:14 pm

He growled. "Stupid... it will take too long to recover enough strength to use Meteor again... I suppose I can just settle for killing everyone here, then."

Demonic Repentance

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:59 pm

GO HERE GO HERE NOW EVERYONE I KNOW THIS IS NOT TO BE POSTED HERE BUT I AM POSTING THIS IN ACTIVE TOPICS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Demonic Repentance
He growled. "Stupid... it will take too long to recover enough strength to use Meteor again... I suppose I can just settle for killing everyone here, then."

Lance looked over at the person as they said that. His eyes went completely red as his fingernails began to turn into a deadly weapon. He flinched at the pain as his hands started to turn into weapon.

And he finally took a knee crossing his arms in front of him. As long black wings sprang forth from his back. He was prepared to defend every person in this room currently. His mind thought wicked thoughts of annihilating this person should they try to attack a single person in this room.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:32 pm

He laughed at Lance. "And this is the best the Lifestream could come up with? This planet really does deserve to die! He raised his sword, and it was suddenly in Lance's stomach. "I cannot be killed, fool."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Lance grabbed ahold of the blade in his stomach while still kneeling. You can't be killed because you where nothing in the first place. You are a shadow of a rather emotionally disturbed person that has lost there way. And because of that you too have lost your way. Only he can kill you and finally lay you to rest.

He thrust the blade out of his own body ripping it from there grasp. Then as blood splashed through the air like water he pierced the persons stomach. Then stood up whispering something in there ear. You may not be able to die save for by Clouds hand. But how do you feel about spending eternity as half a being?

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:11 pm

He laughed. "I have been imprisoned in this child's mind over the centuries as he was reborn again and again. Surely half a being would be much better than a whole being stuck inside the mind of a child." He grinned evilly. "Besides... you don't know what I'm capable of in this body." There was a loud bang, and electricity crackled across Lance's body, blowing him away from Sephiroth.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Lance was blown backwards away from Sephiroth. As the sharp pain of electricity ran through his body. He landed with his right hand pressed against the ground as he once again took a knee. In fact Lance found he was incapable of standing up at this point.

I've spent my life in dedicate of others than myself. Hard work and the benefit of the best education a rich kid can get. Have allowed my mind and body to grow to higher than normal human levels. The electricity started to retreat from his arm. As an even stronger forces began to overpower it. His skin started to turn into a green crystal. As the color of light and darkness melded over his wings. In the pattern of a butterflies wings. And the wings themselves became softer. As the thickness of the wings increased.

He started to glow with a white aura. As the dark energy started to spiral around his right arm. In the pattern of a cell structure in a test tube. His wounds started to glow as well as they disappeared like flower petals off of a flower. He grabbed ahold of his right wrist with his left arm. As the dark energy continued to spiral around it.

SEPHIROTH....you are finished, you can spend your days in hell. With all of the other creatures and humans of this world that spent there time harming others. Pathetic, neither you or that child there together even equal up to a being of any real meaning at all in the grand scheme of things. But I....I shall become a god. And change this world for the better. A darkness shone in his eyes when he said that. It was only visible to those around him. But it was a sign that what he was planning. While well meaning was still an evil act in itself.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:31 pm

A shining blade struck through both Sephiroth and Lance at once. "Dammit, Zach, you idiot... Purify!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Lance jumped out of the way of the attack before it hit him. His eyes became there normal green once again.

Then a figure in a black cloak appeared between him and the one that had attacked him in such a cowardly assassin like way. He looked over his shoulder speaking with Sephiroth as he sent a bolt of energy at the one that had attacked Lance.

I told you before, you are no match for me. No level five being such as yourself will EVER pose a threat to me. And you....I suggest you run along and leave Sephiroth and Lance to there battle. Unless you wish to meet my long standing friend Lemorte I suggest you beat it.

Lance, continue your match with Sephiroth. But abandon all ideals of changing this world for the better. I know better than anyone that excessive force will never lead to anything but more force.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Alice scoffed. "You offend me. I am much more than you could possibly imagine..." She sent a loving, caring glance at her brother, who had reverted from Sephiroth's form, and was now laying, unconscious, on the floor. "...but I'm not stupid enough to unleash the power of Chaos in this room... with my brother here."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Both the doctors were wtaching this all, quite bored. "I believe we should cut this short," muttered Luminay, agitated he couldn't play with his niece some more. All the "good doctor" had to do was whistle, and suddenly, everyone fell into a hole that sudden appeared under their feet. A force started to suck them all in, and even those who could fly or teleport were sucked down into the hole. The hole closed up above them, and all went black as they all continued to be sucked down.

((I know, GModing a bit, but it's the only way to make the story go forward.))

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 pm

Alice sighed. Onii-sama...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:34 pm

They were all sucked down for what seemed like forever. Until finally, a light sppeared in front of them and they were all shot forward into a small clearing, full of dense grasses. By the look of the dark green trees and flora, they were in the woods. Ry was unconscious.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 pm

"Ow. Ow. ow. What happened?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games