Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:29 pm

"I almost had a sibling," she murmured softly, still smiling, though with a hint of sadness. "It was shortly before I met you Kyuu!" She smiled up at him before looking ahead once more, "It was a little girl, and I got to name her Sasha. But...she passed away of the same illness I had..w-w-when I was human.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 pm

He smiled, then frowned. "Periru-chan, are you getting thirsty?"

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm

She paused, going very quiet for a moment, "...Y-Y-Yes," she murmured, looking down at her lap. "...but that means I'll have to k-kill someone, w-won't it?" She looked up at him, her powder blue eyes wide. She then started looking between him and Daemon.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 pm

"I'll take her. You're a newborn, Periru; it'll be harder, but you can still feed without killing."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:52 pm

Periru looked up at Daemon, then slowly back to Kyuuketsuki. Since they were still flying, Ry silently held out her arms to Daemon like a trusting child.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 pm

He said, "Drop her, I'll catch her." Kyuuketsuki glanced at his brother, who was flying upside down a few feet beneath him, then sighed. Periru dropped straight into his arms. He held her closely, then angled downwards to land.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Periru gave Kyuuketsuki a reassuring wave before holding onto Daemon tightly, buring her face against his throat as they started to pick up a little speed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:01 pm

He laughed again, bowing repeatedly. "A thousand thank yous, Your Unholiness! I'll be sure to save their heads for you, and savour their flesh for you! Shall we go, my sweet Marish? There is much to do, oh yes, much to do!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm

He landed lightly, and then he saw someone... he set down Periru and murmured, "Wait here..." Then he walked over. "Mother?" He sighed. "Don't try to deny it, Aphrodite. I'd know that figure anywhere." The beautiful woman smiled down at him. "Daemon, Daemon... you're just as perceptive. She leaned down and hugged him tightly as her features shifted, her eyes becoming blue and her hair shifting to a dark navy.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Periru could only stare at the two reunited. Shyly, she averted her eyes and turned her back so that the two could have some privacy. She twiddled her thumbs nervously, a bit intimidated to be in the pressence of such a higher being.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Daemo growled, and moved his elbow to his mother's side, and she yelped. "Please don't think like that, mother... I've had my bones lined with celestial bronze."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Periru spun around when she heard Aphrodites yelp. She thought she might have gotten hurt some how, but went to turn away until she heard Daemon speak. "Think like what?" She couldn't help but ask.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 pm

"Being an ancient Greek goddess, she naturally is interested in incestuous acts... gaining pleasure by any means. It's really not very good for mind readers." The bone slid back into his arm, and he smirked at his mother.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm

A bit of pink seeped into her cheeks at the force of her blush. Periru could only nod dumbly, "O-O-Oooh..." Little a bit frazzled, she turned to Aphrodites, "I-I-I'm so s-sorry I haven't p-p-paid you proper r-r-respect m'lady!!" She bowed lowly to the goddess.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm

He laughed. "Don't let it go to her head. Aph doesn't need any respect; she lives off adoration."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games