Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
((Down with the sickness... in my pants))

"Yeah. The manwhore. Bad Blood between us, If you know what I mean. Who's this other snappy dressing friend of yours?" Cole asked acknowledging Kyle's exisatancce with a simple nod.

User Image
"He's Kyle, a friend of mine." Sanin replied watching him rush out of the door. "I have to get going, but good to meet you." He held out his hand, he was definately different from the jocks of this school, Sanin was a different breed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:24 pm
((I guess it depends where you've been, i've been in only two classes. We need a system for this so we don't get confused))  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:28 pm
"Yup." Cole squeezed his hand hard and looked Sanin in the eye. Sanin's grip was kind oif weak compared to Cole's. "Gotta work on your grip there. It's like a wet fish."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm
Sanin griped harder, probably just about to crush Cole's hand, and then let go. "Nice to meet you." He said once more, this time slightly hurt by the insult, but not showing it in his voice. Then let go and turned, leaving the room. So what to do about Friday, he thought, And why's Kyle angry...  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 pm
((Schedules!))

((This is my school's schedule, btw))
For odd-numbered days:

7:15-7:20 Homeroom
7:25-8:50 Block A
8:55-10:20 Block B
10:20-12:20 Block C + 3 Lunch Blocks (each 30 mins., first lunch at 10:20, Block C starts at 10:25)
(Science Classes and Electives (Art, JROTC, etc.) have first lunch, Language Classes (English, French, etc.) have second lunch, Math (and Business/Accounting) and History (As well as high-level, specified English Classes: Heroic Epic, Creative Writing, Journalism) Classes have third lunch)
12:25-1:50 Block D
2:00- After School Activities

For even days, the order is as follows:
Block B
Block A
Block D
Block C

Karin:
Block A- American Literature
Block B- Orchestra
Block C- French (Second Lunch)
Block D- Calculus
After School- Drama Club, Black Sheep Rehearsals

Riley:
Block B- Chemistry
Block C- Art III (First Lunch)
Block D- Calculus
After School- Cheerleading

Marty:
Block B- P.E. Leader
Block C- Spanish (Second Lunch)
Block D- Calculus
After School- Soccer, Baseball, Black Sheep Rehearsal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Erin's Schedual:
Block A- Honor's English
Block B- P.E.
Block C- Geometry (3rd Lunch)
Block D- Drawing and Painting

Tanner's Schedual:
Block A- Journalism
Block B- P.E.
Block C- Biology (1st Lunch)
Block D- U.S. History

((O.O You has a weird schedual.))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:08 pm
Sanin and Kyle have the same schedulr (Kyle paid off the principal ^^x)

Block A- Pre- Calculus
Block B- Physics
Block C- Spanish
Block D -US History
After School- ... Work?

(Didn't bother with honors or AP)
((I may have Cheated on my schedule, i don't know my origional lineup, just that I had physics second in this...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 pm
((Are we gonna start off from third, becuase i think that's where we are))  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:04 pm
((Sure, but that means Karin and Fenrick will just kinda rot in French until everyone catches up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:22 pm
Isaac had been sick for sometime with the stomach flu and was eager to finally get things started he came in late because he couldn't find his favorite belt. When he finally got in he cursed under his breath <******** you mom' after she greatly scolded him for wasting her time. He then hurried to the Latin I room. He entered a empty room. Apparently this room wasn't the right one in fact it was a rather large room and... the lights came on and a bunch of kids in gym clothes came and before he could escape the gym teacher made him change and didn't wanna hear his "story". 'Oh joy what a fascinating experience this shall prove to be.' When Isaac was putting on the gym clothes the teacher "rented" to him he noticed a small bag. He picked it up and laughed. It was weed and Isaac put it in his sports bag. Isaac didn't smoke pot very often in fact only three times.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 pm
((I guess we will. Here is Fenrick's schedule))

Block B : Language Arts
Block A : AP Social Studies/History/Ancient History/American History
Block D : Gym
Block C : French (second lunch)
After School: Drama Club, Track Meets/Practice
Cole
Block B : Physics
Block A : U.S History
Block D : Gym
Block C : Spanish (second lunch)
After School:Track Meets, Cross Country  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 am
User ImageRiley bumped into Kyle as she made her way to Art III. Her binder and papers went flying everywhere. After the storm of papers settled, she stomped her foot and yelled, "Hey!" trying to get Kyle to acknowledge what he just did. She threw a crumpled ball of paper at him.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:16 am
After already raming into Tanner, now Ms.Drama Queen wanted him to pick up after her? "Oh, sorry my queen, let me pick that up for you." He responded to the paper ball. "Let me kneel down before you and pick up every last paper you dropped when you bumped into me." And he did so, one by one, slowly picking up each paper. What did he care if this would make her late, he and Sanin were going to be gone the rest of the day at work.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 am
User Image"Queen?" Riley asked incredulously, also kneeling to pick up the papers, much faster than Kyle was. She had picked up most of them and held out her hand to accept the meager amount that Kyle had grabbed. He's such a jerk, Riley thought.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:35 am
Tanner hurried along after being shoved into a locker and sat down in his seat in biology. He whole body hurt from that shove. He set his head down on his arms and tried to take a quick nap before the rest of the class got there.

Erin made her way slowly to geometry. This was yet another class that she absolutely hated. She was good at it, but she despised it. Like Tanner, she got to the classroom early and sat down in her seat.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff