Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:07 pm
Yuki "Pi.zza? eh.." *over hears Bri's stomach growling*
"ah, I'm sorry to keep you waiting...Lets go order some human pizza then."

--> Go overs to the counter with Bri, while her two little friends wanders
off touring the campus.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:12 pm
Oh sorry for being so rude lets eat some pizza.
::Walks over in lunch line::
After this i have to go unpack which i still havent done lol.
I was so tired yesterday i didnt feel like doing anything. i wonder if we have any classes together.

bslacrosse98

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:14 pm
::kino takes his sword out of its hilt and prepares his ice shield::
..I would say the same thing to you...Why do you show us your fangs...
::kino lowers his sword in an attempt to be friendly::
...can you please tell us the direction of the cafeteria?
::kino flushes his wings in an attempt to relax::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:16 pm
--> After Bri and Yuki finish ordering their pizza the head over
and found a empty table. They both sat their and enjoyed their meals.

Yuki "Wow, this is delicious. I'm glad we had pizza."

------
Lol, it's okay. I'm gonna bounce as well.
Be back later ^^

vicious-yuki

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:22 pm
Staring wide-eyed still, she keeps her silence. She did not like confrontations, she did hope all of it was in jest. Surely the school wouldn't allow students in who had the intention of hurting others. Her mind began to trail off... Diabetics, she had heard the term before but only vaguely understood the condition. The thought of blood made her wince.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 pm
User Image
::As i'm walking to lunch i notice the
two i saw in the classroom, including some wolf thing.
I approach the slowly, still gazing at the wolf::
Hello again i was just heading to lunch.
And i dont think ive had the pleasure meeting you wolfboy, what is your name?

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:30 pm
Flinching for just a moment at the sight of the sword and shield, Isaac gave them both a queer look before smiling once again, although not nearly as large as before. Walking towards than past them, his tail flicked to follow him.

"I can't imagine why you two are so jumpy. The 'normal' humans have always been more likely to annihilate us than the corrupt among us. And don't most generally show their teeth when they attempt to smile? Hmph." Isaac found this pair to be curious, but decided that being wary around the male would be the best course of action.

"And like I said before, don't blow chunks all over my house. You wouldn't like it if I did it to your house, now would you? I know you've been feeling uneasy, but if you hadn't wanted me to follow you since you got here, you should have let me know then."

~~~~~~~

Noticing a young male asking for his name, Isaac smiled widely once more. "You are the most polite person I've met all day. My name is... well... actually... I don't really know. But I've borrowed one that I heard once. It's 'Isaac Liernhart.' You seem like a nice angel fellow. I think we'll get along well. And now.... OFF TO THE LUNCH LINE!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:41 pm
::kino sheathes his sword::
Please do not show me your fangs again...please...
::kino dematerializes his shield::
I'm....sorry....
::kino thinks -I need to try and relax, I'm not use to so many people...-::
...lets go to lunch...If you still want too...
::kino puts his head down::
::kino thinks -I'm an idiot...I've already scared her...again...::  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:47 pm
Nodding softly, she speaks quietly, "I would.." looking over her shoulder as they walked forward, hoping they didn't offend the creature.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 pm
User Image
::I continue to walk to lunch, the smell of
pizza fills the air...sausage my fave.
Maybe i should start a foodfight? naw its the first day lol.
I get into the lunch line as the place some pizza on my plate::
Mmmm pizza. I love the cooks lol.
::After this i had math. Math is something that striked boredom into me like a cold or something.
stare Oh well at least after that i have healing and flight XD
I finished my pizza, which was delicious and headed to my class, so i would finally be early for one of my classes::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:58 pm
"Well, then. It's all settled! Now let's see if I can convince Cook to give us some food!"

Isaac was now thoroughly enjoying himself. Quickly leading the group through the maze of halls, he marched straight through a door with an 'Employees Only' sign. After only a few minutes the door opened again with Isaac holding a large tray, full of fresh vegetables and fruit.

"Anyone want some?" Isaac smiled before taking a rather large chomp out of a big, juicy peach.

{[Gotta go. See you guys later. sweatdrop ]}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm
::kino eyes the fruit on the tray::
..that..looks....yummy...
::kino falls over::
ugh....
::kino passes out::

{]Heading out for the day, Have fun guys[}  

Dameon the -V-

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm
User Image

*Neko's stomach rumbles*
sweatdrop :: I think im hungry::
*heads over to the cafeteria to look for food*
~ (neko's rose) Wow everything looks so good! I wish i could eat~
::Haha you will be able to soon biggrin i hope u dont eat a lot or else ill be poor haha::
*grabs a plate and gets cake*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:37 pm
*wakes up in the backyard* Uhh ohhhh!! I missed all my classes. sweatdrop Oh well. Well I know one thing IM HUNGRY *walks to cafeteria* Hmm well... *thinks about what to get* I'll get a salad, fruit and some.. Some cake. *puts some salad, fruit, and a piece of cake on the tray*  

master of 7000

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm
Lance was scheduled to teach this morning. He had the list of people scheduled to be in his class that day. So anyone that didn't show up would have to answer to him. This was an institution of higher learning and he would not tolerate it becoming just another slacker hangout. Like your average community college had become. He walked into the classroom twenty minutes before class was scheduled to start. Without bothering to get something to eat before hand. He set the list down on his desk and began to read aloud the list of students that were supposed to be in his class in twenty minutes. The following names were on the students list:

Neko-Chan
Yuki
Minjonet
Kylie
Lena
Bri
Jake
Isaac Liernhart
Phoenix Anorithian Utashima
Tk
Kinokun
Saints (Goose)

He hadn't been given a list of the students in his class. Only a list of the ones that were in this school. Apparently they either expected him to do the research to find out which students from this list were in his class. Or make sure every one of the students in this school were in there seats by the time the bell rang. There were currently eight seats in the room that would not be taken up by students. If everyone on this list actually showed up. He waited impatiently at his desk for his students to show to his class. He sat there with his right elbow resting on the table. And his knuckles rested on his cheek. While he leaned into them glancing occasionally at the clock.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games