Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:22 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Zimmy walks slowly up to him, the air around her making time and space wobble to and fro. She pushes him into a wall and slams a hand above his shoulder, into the all itself. "What is it then?" She breath slowly, vemonous... That's what she was... a snake. Sinfully attractive in this phase, frightening deadly. She placed a clawed hand above his heart. Her fingernails spread out over his arms, to eaither side of his neck. "What reason have you to fear if that is the cause? You would not fear if you weren't a LIAR." She spat, she felt his heart. "What is it that makes your precious clock go Ba-Bump Ba-Bump?"

*His eyes grew wide and he flinched your touch* Your....... alot smarter than last time. eek *He said the first thing that came to mind, trying to avoid the subject of his fear*

"Am I?" She smiled delighted. "However..." Her face lingered beside his face for a few moments. "Your fear is not the issue," she whispered, heavy words floating through the hairy. "It is his..." It was almost inaudible to all save him.

"We'll just have to see about how smart I am." She laughed, "Step one. Anatomy."

She placed a razor claw above his heart. "The heart, a cardiac muscle....Her finger poked deeply, but not too deeply, deep enough to draw blood. She dragged her finger down, splitting the clothes on the instant. "The sternum, the ribs... the abdominals... obliques." She finished off his shirt, leaving it split and stained. The pain must have been unbareble, but to move was to thrust her claws in deeper. Infuriate her.

*He tried not to move, but squirmed with pain, whiich only made it worse* Please stop! Zimmy........ Or are you still Zimmy? *He tried to look for a way out but he was pinned, he could see the Original, watching amused*

"I think I shall savor you this time..." She leaned forward, soft venomous and inviting lips kissing him softly on his jaw-line. "Zimmy is many things. Many thing you may never understand... Something only Rhyme, Reason, and Artemis can sort out. And your Dark Athena." She bit him, a painfully small amount of flesh from his jaw area caught in her teeth, pulling back with just enough treasure not to break the skin yet. Until finally, she began to grind her teeth softly until the skin turned into food, turned into not enough. She kissed the tip of his nose, blood from her love-bite pourinf down his shoulder.

Savor me? Oh no. *he winced as she pulled at his skin, whimpering in pain as she ground up the flesh into something she could eat* For someone who has only had a bowl of soup in such a long time, you still don't seem as ravounous as before. Going to enjoy me now. *He frowned, feeling the sicky blood running down him while you kissed him*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:24 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Zimmy walks slowly up to him, the air around her making time and space wobble to and fro. She pushes him into a wall and slams a hand above his shoulder, into the all itself. "What is it then?" She breath slowly, vemonous... That's what she was... a snake. Sinfully attractive in this phase, frightening deadly. She placed a clawed hand above his heart. Her fingernails spread out over his arms, to eaither side of his neck. "What reason have you to fear if that is the cause? You would not fear if you weren't a LIAR." She spat, she felt his heart. "What is it that makes your precious clock go Ba-Bump Ba-Bump?"

*His eyes grew wide and he flinched your touch* Your....... alot smarter than last time. eek *He said the first thing that came to mind, trying to avoid the subject of his fear*

"Am I?" She smiled delighted. "However..." Her face lingered beside his face for a few moments. "Your fear is not the issue," she whispered, heavy words floating through the hairy. "It is his..." It was almost inaudible to all save him.

"We'll just have to see about how smart I am." She laughed, "Step one. Anatomy."

She placed a razor claw above his heart. "The heart, a cardiac muscle....Her finger poked deeply, but not too deeply, deep enough to draw blood. She dragged her finger down, splitting the clothes on the instant. "The sternum, the ribs... the abdominals... obliques." She finished off his shirt, leaving it split and stained. The pain must have been unbareble, but to move was to thrust her claws in deeper. Infuriate her.

*He tried not to move, but squirmed with pain, whiich only made it worse* Please stop! Zimmy........ Or are you still Zimmy? *He tried to look for a way out but he was pinned, he could see the Original, watching amused*

"I think I shall savor you this time..." She leaned forward, soft venomous and inviting lips kissing him softly on his jaw-line. "Zimmy is many things. Many thing you may never understand... Something only Rhyme, Reason, and Artemis can sort out. And your Dark Athena." She bit him, a painfully small amount of flesh from his jaw area caught in her teeth, pulling back with just enough treasure not to break the skin yet. Until finally, she began to grind her teeth softly until the skin turned into food, turned into not enough. She kissed the tip of his nose, blood from her love-bite pourinf down his shoulder.

Savor me? Oh no. *he winced as she pulled at his skin, whimpering in pain as she ground up the flesh into something she could eat* For someone who has only had a bowl of soup in such a long time, you still don't seem as ravounous as before. Going to enjoy me now. *He frowned, feeling the sicky blood running down him while you kisses him*

((lol. Oh, how I kisses you))

"Did I ever thank you properly for that?" She laughed as she bit the tip of his nose, half unlodging a piece of flesh tehre, holding it between her teeth, and then... slowly pulling upwards, lifted by the smoke at her feet, the skin tearing up his nose in a jagged, bloody, painful, line.  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:34 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Savor me? Oh no. *he winced as she pulled at his skin, whimpering in pain as she ground up the flesh into something she could eat* For someone who has only had a bowl of soup in such a long time, you still don't seem as ravounous as before. Going to enjoy me now. *He frowned, feeling the sicky blood running down him while you kisses him*

"Did I ever thank you properly for that?" She laughed as she bit the tip of his nose, half unlodging a piece of flesh tehre, holding it between her teeth, and then... slowly pulling upwards, lifted by the smoke at her feet, the skin tearing up his nose in a jagged, bloody, painful, line.

*His mouth opened in a silent cry of pain, blood running down his face* Your just going to eat me, morsel by morsel? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:37 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

*His mouth opened in a silent cry of pain, blood running down his face* Your just going to eat me, morsel by morsel? gonk

"Morsel by morsel." She nodded. "Good guess, but don't worry...I won't let you die as easy as last time. Such a waste." She lifted his hand to her mouth, licking each. "Eww.. Your palms are sweaty. It's gotten all over your fingers. This won't do." She bit off his thumb a forefinger in one bite, a squirt of his blood and plasma coating her skin.  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:19 am
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

"Morsel by morsel." She nodded. "Good guess, but don't worry...I won't let you die as easy as last time. Such a waste." She lifted his hand to her mouth, licking each. "Eww.. Your palms are sweaty. It's gotten all over your fingers. This won't do." She bit off his thumb a forefinger in one bite, a squirt of his blood and plasma coating her skin.

((I think I'm going to run out of ways to express pain))
*He gritted his teeth, still trying not to scream and show how much pain he was in, his own blood now running down you, as well as coating his hands, and running down his wrists, dripping to the ground*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:56 pm
She was able to speed up her movements, using her strong hands to push him up and hold him against the wall. Her arm stretched, bones popping and lurching as she extended him above the ground until his shins were about even with her face. Then came that maddening gleam in her eyes, a look of hunger.

"I'm sorry Eric...." Perhaps it was the true Zimmy that prevented him from being put through actual torture, besides the very light punishment. And it seemed almost that some shadowed figure was screaming in her dark eyes, pounding at the walls of her invisible cell.

The monster's jaw unhinged and she shoved his feet, legs and all down her throat, the gross definition on her expanding throat in vivid and nauseating detail. The razor teeth chewed but every once and a while and let him feel her inner muscles dragging him down to wear he would die... again... Her neck stretched and thinned as to fit his entire body as she moved up to his abdomen.  

ZimmyChild

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:00 pm
*at the sound of bones cracking he raps at the door* Zimmy, you alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:19 pm
Heros_are_Overrated

No sound is heard as she swallows Eric up to his shoulders.... Zimmy is consumed by her hunger.  

ZimmyChild

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:31 pm
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

No sound is heard as she swallows Eric up to his shoulders.... Zimmy is consumed by her hunger.
*when the silence follows he raps a little louder* Zimmy. *thinks to himself*i'm gonna break this ********' door down in a couple seconds  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:31 pm
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

*Likewise Silent Eric is too paralyzed with fear to say a word*  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:38 pm
ZimmyChild
She was able to speed up her movements, using her strong hands to push him up and hold him against the wall. Her arm stretched, bones popping and lurching as she extended him above the ground until his shins were about even with her face. Then came that maddening gleam in her eyes, a look of hunger.

"I'm sorry Eric...." Perhaps it was the true Zimmy that prevented him from being put through actual torture, besides the very light punishment. And it seemed almost that some shadowed figure was screaming in her dark eyes, pounding at the walls of her invisible cell.

The monster's jaw unhinged and she shoved his feet, legs and all down her throat, the gross definition on her expanding throat in vivid and nauseating detail. The razor teeth chewed but every once and a while and let him feel her inner muscles dragging him down to wear he would die... again... Her neck stretched and thinned as to fit his entire body as she moved up to his abdomen.

*His eyes widened, his worst fear realized, he looked at the screens, sure the Original would help him, but he was laughing! Laughing at what was happening to his pawn! He looked back at Zimmy, at her enjoyment of eating him, he could feel her throat muscles pulling him down with each swallow, sinking farther and farther into another person, the wet saliva soaking him, helping him slide down easier, snapping out of it, he suddenly starts to struggle, writhing in her throat, his hand on the side of her mouth, trying to fight the pull, his efforts feeble, but he was determined not to go down without a fight*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:38 pm
Zimmy rakes his face closer and closer to her fangs, pressing him down with her hands. Before finishing him off she offers him a flash of a sympathetic look.

Telekenesis.

He would have killed you... Had to make it real.  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:46 pm
ZimmyChild
Zimmy rakes his face closer and closer to her fangs, pressing him down with her hands. Before finishing him off she offers him a flash of a sympathetic look.

Telekenesis.

*He only had time to wonder what she meant, barely regestering it as his eysight sunk into her mouth, his vision filled with teeth, Did she mean she thought he would prefer dying by her stomach then by the Original's hand? Or would he somehow not die in her stomach? He pushed the thoughts away, replaced by the fear of being totally engulfed*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:50 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Telekenesis.

*He only had time to wonder what she meant, barely regesering it as his eysight sunk into her mouth, his vision filled with teeth, Did she mean she thought he would prefer dying by her stomach then by the Original's hand? Or would he somehow not die in her stomach? He pushed the thoughts away, replaced by the fear of being totally engulfed*

He did get to expirience his greatest fear. For Eric had been eaten alive. But as it would seem her entire body had not completely transformed. Her stomach.. or where it would be was completely angelic. It converted Eric into spiritual energy and transferred him to her mind.

"I'll have to destroy your body, but this time I grabbed your soul. You can stay here, in my mind... a while... before I can figure out how to recreate your old body, one out of the Original's control." Her mind was a vast field, where white grass grew in a vast breezey field. A green ocean off into teh distance made her white dress and purple hair stand out on the horizon. "RIght now... youll have to be a figment for a while."  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:57 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Telekenesis.

*He only had time to wonder what she meant, barely regesering it as his eysight sunk into her mouth, his vision filled with teeth, Did she mean she thought he would prefer dying by her stomach then by the Original's hand? Or would he somehow not die in her stomach? He pushed the thoughts away, replaced by the fear of being totally engulfed*

He did get to expirience his greatest fear. For Eric had been eaten alive. But as it would seem her entire body had not completely transformed. Her stomach.. or where it would be was completely angelic. It converted Eric into spiritual energy and transferred him to her mind.

"I'll have to destroy your body, but this time I grabbed your soul. You can stay here, in my mind... a while... before I can figure out how to recreate your old body, one out of the Original's control." Her mind was a vast field, where white grass grew in a vast breezey field. A green ocean off into teh distance made her white dress and purple hair stand out on the horizon. "RIght now... youll have to be a figment for a while."

*After going through her body, and into her stomach were he felt a force lift him away from his body to here, he was a little confused* I'm a little confused. Where exactly am I? Is this Heaven? Am I....... dead?  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games