The Main room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:49 pm
Raven_Spero
"You seem to have been been hurt, deeply. My name is Raven, and though i know not what has happened to you, i can feel your pain." He held out her hand towards him and closed her eyes. "You've lost someone dear you you, some one very close to your heart. You are afraid to let anyone else get close to you because of this loss." Raven stopped and opened her eyes. "I'm really sorry, have i gone to far?" Raven bowed her head, ashamed, feeling as if she had already upset this new stranger.

"I am Creedner..." Creedner turns to the door and begins to walk forward. He makes it halfway when he stops suddenly. "You don't know me... How do you know so much?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:00 pm
Raven took a step towards Creedner. "Its part of my... powers, you could say. I really hope I didn't offend you. I'd really like to get to know you." Raven took a few more steps closer to Creedner. She looked deep into his orange eyes.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Raven_Spero
Raven took a step towards Creedner. "Its part of my... powers, you could say. I really hope I didn't offend you. I'd really like to get to know you." Raven took a few more steps closer to Creedner. She looked deep into his orange eyes.

"You don't want to know me... Your little powers wouldn't be able to handle what I am." Creedner begins to put is coat back on as he heads for the great doors to the world outside. His mind is throwing thoughts back and forth about Raven and what she already knows.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:24 pm
"Creedner, wait. I'm not a weakling. I, too, have experianced loss, and i beleive that i can handle a little more than you're giving me credit for. if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but please don't judge me before you know me. I can't stand that." Raven paused "... I don't know how to explain this, but there is a connection between us, Creedner, and though I have no idea what it is, something is telling me that you are a very large part of something important... i know i'm not making very much sense at all, and you might as well just walk away, but something is pulling me towards you Creedner, and it's too strong to ignore.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:04 pm
Raven_Spero
"Creedner, wait. I'm not a weakling. I, too, have experianced loss, and i beleive that i can handle a little more than you're giving me credit for. if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but please don't judge me before you know me. I can't stand that." Raven paused "... I don't know how to explain this, but there is a connection between us, Creedner, and though I have no idea what it is, something is telling me that you are a very large part of something important... i know i'm not making very much sense at all, and you might as well just walk away, but something is pulling me towards you Creedner, and it's too strong to ignore.

"You haven't made sense yet. You feel something special and i feel like my life is being invaded by some chick who I don't even know. What kind of name is Raven anywho?.. If you think you want to follow me around, fine. But just keep the HELL out of my way." Creedner marches towards the door, a confused look firmly planted on his face. He doesn't even bother to look back at the stranger, Raven, even though he finds he attractive in some way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:19 pm
Raven, hurt and rejected, walks slowly towards the chair she was sitting on. She grabs her coat off the chair and slowly puts it back on, leaving it unbuttoned. I knew I should have just said nothing, and kept to myself. I'm always getting myself into trouble that way. She paused, a tear welling up in her eye. Nathaniel, where are you when I need you most? Why did you leave me again? How will you find me? What if Demitri doesn't find you, and I lose you forever? Will it only be Demitri and me? He's not the same father that you are. I miss you so much, especially now. I don't want to be alone, I want a friend, someone, anyone i can talk to, and you are my truest. Rears rolled down her cheeks, one after another. Head bent, she followed Creedner, but only because she had to. Once outside that room, she went back outside to the Castle Grounds.  

Raven_Spero

Vampire Childe

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:02 pm
Xenna walks in to the large Main Room, and, noticing the levers atop the mantle, puts her suitcase down, reads a few of the labels, then finds a cup and selects a drink. Sh'es not really quite sure what it is, but it tastes fantastic. She reaches down for her suitcase, and sees a small figure standing beside it. "Hello! How are you?" she askes. The gnome just grunts. "Can I help you with something?" The gnome pointed to her suitcase. "You want to take my bag?" The gnome nodded. "Alright, but to where?" The gnome did not answer her, but picked up her bag, and walked towards the stairs. Xenna followed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:26 am
Raven runs back into the main room, looking around, kind of frantically. "Has any one seen Creedner?" Raven calls out. But no one answers her. "Please, has anyone seen Creedner?!"  

Raven_Spero

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:47 pm
A hybrid strode right into the room out of mere shy interest. A vampire and werewolf hybrid, with a pale face exposed to the light, though black fur completely covered his arms, hands, legs, and feet. His golden wolf eyes swept across the room, settling on the fireplace for one brief moment, then scrutinizing the beautiful walls and ceiling above. He was tall, six feet and two inches, with black fur sprouting from nearly every part of him except his torso, neck, and face. He seemed a little clumsy at first glance. The hybrid's large black wolf ears swung back and forth, listening for any other sounds, despite whoever may have been in the room, and his short tail hung limp from his rear. His nails were long, sharp, and black, and his face was of medium length. His short and pointed nose sniffed at the air. He was wearing grey leather pants, a brown belt buckled around his waist, and a grey vest, exposing his chest and revealing some of the fur just below it. His entrance wasn't impressive, and nor was it dramatic. He had just walked in, pushing the door open and closing it behind him, and now he stood in the middle of the room, looking around as though both interested in glancing about yet disinterested in staying.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:03 pm
"Please, have you seen Creedner? Anyone!?" Raven wsa terribly fustrated and wished that someone would just answer her, or atleast give her a direction to start her desperate search.  

Raven_Spero

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:43 am
Turning his head the hybrid noticed that there was a shouting and upset stranger, pleading for someone to answer. He, curious, decided to simply stride up calmly with his tail flicking behind him. He inclined his head from one side to the other, examining her, wondering what he was to say. However, he was not one to keep a question waiting.
"Hello," he greeted in a casual and somewhat low voice. "I recently came to live nearby, and I have just arrived in this castle to see what was here. Is something wrong? I could, perhaps, lend a hand..." He frowned, hoping that this person would be kindly toward him. After being so shunned by the humans in his past he wanted someone to speak with without being scorned. Although speaking to a stranger was not exactly the best idea, what else was he to do if he wanted a friend in these parts?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 pm
"Perhaps you can." Raven said thankful that someone had fianlly answered her. "This is all going to sound strange, but the last thing I remember was speaking to a gentleman named Creedner, then waking up on the bench outside with his coat draped over me. I wanted to thank him, and return his coat, but he has seemed to have dissapeared, and this slightly concerns me. ...You see, I'm afraid I may have offended Mr. Creedner a little and I would hate to be on bad terms with him, but I'm not entirely sure if I have offended him and I really need to know. I... " Raven's voice dropped to a whisper, and dropped her head, staring at the floor, "I really want to get to know him."  

Raven_Spero

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:54 am
"Hm?" This did sound strange to the hybrid. However, once this person had finished explaining her troubles, he nodded in response and thought for a moment. "I wonder...do you still have his coat?" He was, after all, part vampire and part lycanthrope. He could use his nose to help her find this Creedner, this gentleman she had wanted to thank. "Ah, my name is Deiyal Marasate, if you wish to know." His tail wagged feebly above the floor, though he paid no attention to this. Deiyal carefully shifted his foot to the side, attempting not to move too abruptly, for he was a somewhat clumsy creature despite his being a hybrid between werewolf and vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:42 pm
"I do" Raven said, removing it and handing it to Deiyal. "My name is Raven, its a pleasure to meet you, ....and thank you.... already." She smiled kindly at this new friend.  

Raven_Spero

Black Vargus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:03 am
Deiyal responded with a smile of his own. He was relieved. Raven appeared to be a kind person, and so he was sure that there was nothing to fear for the moment. He took the coat rather gently, then tossed it up just a bit to shift it on his hand. He looked down at the coat's features, then lifted it to his nose and started sniffing at it. His canine sense should allow him to find Creedner for his new fellow. Deiyal lowered the coat for a moment, contemplating, sniffing at the air and sniffing at the ground.

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff