Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:57 pm
Raven wanders into the library, and decides that maybe a good read would do her well. She begins scaning the shelves for something that strikes her fancy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Creedner sits infront of the fire, reading about the ancient world of his ancestors, trying to remember the good times of his past. Suddenly, a familiar sent comes across his nose. It is a sweet sent of rose perfume. Dallas turns his head but sees nothing. The sent is still there but he can't place it. Creedner brings his head back to the book. The smell is just too strong though, he has trouble concentraiting.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:34 pm
Raven found a lovely book on ancient calligraphy and walked between the fireplace and a seat in front of the fire. She found herself a chair in the corner and sat down to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:57 pm
Creedner tries to keep the distraction from bother him as he keeps adjusting his postion is the chair. It is just too hard for him and soon becomes unbarible as anoth problem sets in. He can feel the change begin. Creedner struggles to reach into his pocket and pull out the vile. He closes his eyes and opens the vile, placing a pill in his hand. Dallas brings it to his mouth and swallows. After rubbing his eyes, he opens them to see a shocking sight.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:01 pm
Raven hears the rustling next to her but ignores it. She leafs through the book, finding interesting ideas for her to experiment with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:06 pm
Dallas sees a person that has been on his mind for awhile. His thoughts run wild of things to say to her but can't speak. Creedner knows that this is the first person that has intrigued him for a long time but he can't figure out why. Is it her innocent nature? Or can it be the bond between them? He takes a big gulp and releases a simple word. "Hello"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:13 pm
Suddenly she heard a voice she recognized all too well. "Hello Creedner," Raven said, deciding not to look up from her book. "Fancy seeing you here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Creedner looks puzzled. "You will not even show yout face?"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:24 pm
"I thought you didn't want to see me anymore," Raven said, still not looking up. She flipped another page.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:25 pm
"And what made you think that poppet?"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:34 pm
Raven looked up at him, her face void of any emotion. "I thought that you wanted me to to go away. Was I wrong?" She closed the book she had, uncurled herself and got up from the chair. She kept the book in her hand, but walked over towards the fire where Creedner was standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:47 pm
Creedner stood still, baffaled by what Raven had said to him. He could not remember saying any sort of thing to her. "I have told you that I needed to rest. Not that I didn't want to see you again."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:49 am
"Then it is I who was mistaken," Raven replied, looking down. She felt completely stupid now. She walked back over to the shelf where she found the book and put it back. Leaving her hand on the shelf, she turned back towards Creedner, a single tear sliding down her cheek. She rubbed it off, hoping Creedner hadn't noticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:11 pm
"Why do you cry?" Creedner slowly walks over to Raven and stares down at her.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:21 pm
"I- I-... It's nothing." Raven said, turning back to the shelf. "Just my emotions getting in the way of my rationality again."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games