Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:34 am
"I know what you have beaten, I send them. He is getting a bit down lately...Not many folks coming around except the ones he sends back to the surface who fail. Makes me really feel sorry for Da- Death..."He turns around fiddling with his fingers, not believing he almost said that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 pm
Crimson raised his eyebrow "Da-?" "As in Dad?" "And whats worse...YOU sent them..." Crimson anger level was rising "After the first 25 waves...didnt you get the point?"  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm
"Hey, don't look at me! I just do what I'm told! Death can be somewhat of a stubborn mule....Yes, as in Dad. I can't help what I was born into, so don't judge me."He glances at the ground, arms crossed. "I get the point. After enough fighting, you get fed up....I get enough fighting in every day to beat your 25 waves out ten-fold. He doesn't let up, that's just how he is."He sighs, feeling horrible, but still knowing it isn't technically his fault.
((I didn't mention that did I?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:47 pm
"Yeah, well where is this b*****d?" He crossed his arms and cracked his neck. "It's time to settle this..."

((No I kinda pulled it outa thin air lol))  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:02 pm
"Put it this way...I'm on the verge of taking his job over. The guy has crossed way too many lines and can't keep the boundaries correctly aligned. I'm getting tired of the crap that everyone puts up with, so....I don't know, I just want to end it at some point or another. I'll try to keep the demons off your back, but you never know. I'll let you know how it goes. See you...Hopefully."He nodded, wall of fire surrounding him, covering him in his dark hooded cloak. He threw the hood up and grabbed his scythe from a burst of flames and walked through a dark portal, scythe slung over his shoulder.
Lucian watched him as he left, nodding back to him. He looked back over at Crimson, expression blank. "He's a good guy. He's usually true to his word, but to think he'd take down his father for just a few souls on the planet...."He sighs, leaning back against the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:07 pm
"And to think, I was ready to go and conquer Death." Crimson shrugged and looked at Lucian. "Interesting fellow, gonna be a shame to see him die."  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 pm
"Guy's already dead. Never had a soul and I doubt he ever will. Comes with being the son of Death....He takes everything you have. The battle between those two has been raging for a while. I don't know how long it'll take for it to stop, but my hopes are that it won't be long."He sighs, looking to the spot where Ace exited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:31 pm
"Everything can die again, even Death..." His face was cold and serious, voice steady and calm. "Death will meet his end, if not by Ace's hands then by mine..."  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:38 pm
"Yeah, it's to protect the natural order at best. Hopefully he comes out on this."He looks over at him, then back where the portal was. "You wouldn't stand a chance, just to be on an honest opinion."He smirks slightly, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:42 pm
"Think what you want, but you havent seen me fight." "Keep what you kill, anyway...that's my philosophy." He unsheathed his dagger and spun it around on the tip of his finger.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:49 pm
"I've never seen many people fight, but I can tell you not many people could destroy Death, even at their full potential. Ace has been known to fight rough with the guy, but I've had to pull him out of tight spots on occation. His old man has no mercy at all. Rather kill Ace, than allow him to take his place."He smirked slightly, voice completely monotone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:55 pm
"I too have no mercy, I am not afraid of Death..." "If it makes a difference, I am calling him out...right here and now." He stood firmly, wishing that Death would rear his head and dare look him in the eye.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:06 pm
A man in a dark, flowing cloak stepped out of the darkness. You could see only his bright glowing eyes under his hood. He carried his scythe in one hand, silver blade, carved with many inscriptions, handle black and ridged. He spoke in a deep and very ominious voice, one that could send chills up anyone's spine. He walked towards Crimson with a walking motion that was almost like he was floating more than walking. "So, you wanted to see me? I'm guessing you have something important you want to say, or else you wouldn't call me here on such a whim."He glares at him, eyes piercing a bright red from under the darkness of his hood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:14 pm
Crimson's eyes gleamed with malicious intent, a deviously mad smile crossed his face and the air around them seemed to grow heavy and thick with a feeling of madness. "Yes, just the thing I wanted to see..." He threw off his cloak, his arms were tattooed and he wore a thick and magical sleeveless plate armor. His Cross Blade was strapped to his back, and Misery and Decay were holstered to his waist. The Twisted Soul Blade was drawn and in his hand ready for battle. "I will give you one of two choices Death, you can either withdraw your attempts to kill me, or you can attempt to kill me yourself." He spun his dagger around his fingers, on edge for what would happen next.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:24 pm
"Aww, now why would you want to do that? Such harshness....You were always that way, which I could use, if I didn't need your soul more than your help."He chuckles slightly, spinning his scythe in his hands. "You can make a move if you wish, but you don't have to. I'm still going for attempting to kill you, but I'm not ready to do it myself yet."He smirked, leaning back against a large tree. He rubs his fingers along the back edge of his scythe, not really amuzed at what the man wants to do or say. "You aren't really important. I could crush you now or later, but watching you struggle against so many different demons just hightens the pleasure. Being someone with a boring job most of the time, it's fun to get in a bit of laughter and enjoyment every now and then."Lucian chuckles slightly, smirking. Death looks over at him, eyes glowing intensely. He walks over, beating his scythe against his shoulder. "Well, what do you thing is so funny? I've had it out for you since day 1, so you aren't out of my radar yet, Lucian."He smirks, poking him with the back of his scythe as he speaks. "I suggest you start watching yourself. I haven't seen you visit Hell for a while, so I may bring you back for a nice LONG vacation....And I may not send you back this time."Lucian shudders a little, looking down at the ground. Death smirks, putting his scythe back on his shoulder and turning back to Crimson.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games