Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 pm
"Out of curiosity." Jiro laughed, smiling. With every passing second, he was more into her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm
"mhmm." Allison said, raising her eyebrows and walking to the couch to sit down. She then looked over at Jiro "You know.." she smirked "..people only say that when they don't want to say the truth." she laughed.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm
"Honest truth." he smiled, kissing her cheek as he sat beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:18 pm
Allison smiled at him. "Ya right." she laughed, hugging him. "I love you. Even if you are weird sometimes." she smirked.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Jiro smiled. "Look who's talking about wierd." he smiled, kissing her. He loved her cold aura around her, giving him a chill.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 pm
Allison pretended to pout. "Jiro! I am appauled! I am perfectly normal........ for a vampire at least..... well maybe not... I don't drink human blood so i'm not that normal....... oh well." she smirked, moving so she was sitting on his lap.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:41 pm
Jiro smiled a bit, holding her sides. "Well....I still love you." Jiro smiled, kissing her cheek.

"I cant believe he's doing this......" someone shrieked. "Grrr...I'll kill Jiro." the voie said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 pm
Allison looked towards the door. "I though your friends left.... " she said worriedly. She then looked at him "Do you think they really want to kill you? Because then I will take care of it." she said menicingly.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:51 pm
Jiro smiled. "Nah, dont worry...the only one who would probably think of killing me would be....." Jiro gulped. "My ex...." his eye twitched,  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Allison smiled at that. "Well what do you think they want then?" she asked curiously.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:56 pm
"Nothing. Thy're gone already, nothing they can do now." Jiro smiled, holding her closer.

Miles away, an angry woman slammed the door of her car, riding off WAY beyond the speed limit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm
Allison listened for a minute. "Ok, I don't hear aything else." she said cuddling up to him. "That was weird..." she trailed off.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Jiro smiled, holding her even closer. "so why are you sitting on top of me?" Jiro smiled, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 pm
"I don't know. Why are you letting me?" she asked grinning.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:20 pm
"Lets see.....your a beautiful girl....your incredible...and I love you." he smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games