Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:19 am
"So have i you idiot were on the same team for now at least." "We had to leave the room when the proctor gave us the choice to except or decline, but what really sucks is we have to work together in the second exam."
"That so called weak ninja were the one's that killed Ryo and silver and they were Seirah's teammate and her last dog." Blaze started to open his eye's when he did he slowly got to his feet and barked. Hunter smiled and pet blaze.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:18 am
"Hey there fella, you feeling better? Oh, Keiji, if they seemed weak, then they weren't going full out," Seirah stated, looking at the two Uchiha brothers. "Hunter is ahead of you in terms of girls, Jynx."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:24 am
Blaze barked and smiled. Hunter laughed when Seirah said that to jynx. Hunter picked up blaze and said " Hey jynx i'll be back in a few minuets to fight you and this time i'm going to win belive it." Hunter started to walk to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 am
"We really should take Blaze to my aunt first," Seirah said, taking Hunter's hand and leading him in the opposite direction. "His wounds are worse than yours and you should have taken him to a vet as soon as those ninjas were done toying with you. That's how they are. They like to toy with their victims fist."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:58 am
"I realy wish you would warn me when your going to do that." Hunter said while carrying blaze. Blaze barked and jumpe don hunter's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am
"In terms of WHAAAAA???!?!?!?!?" Both the Uchiha's exclaimed. "Who is Hunter's girlfriend???? Not Asuma's Daughter, don't tell me its Asuma's Daughter???" Keiji was confused. Hunter didn't even look like he could pull a girl.

Jynx smiled. "Its you huh, he's going out with you."

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:59 am
Hunter said " Jynx if you wnat to find out who you have to catch us."Hunter started to dart with blaze beside him. Hunter Fliped jynx off as he got even father away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 am
"I'm not chasing you, its either her your going out with, or you found love in your right palm." Jynx stood in his place. He wasn't chasing anyone.  

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 am
"Warn you about what?" Seirah asked, turning a corner. "Stop a fight? Attempt to annoy Jynx? What?" She smiled and entered a small house. "Aunt Hana, you home?" "Yeah, Seirah, I'm in the living room," replied Hana. As soon as Seirah, Kumori, Hunter and Blaze joined her, she added, "What can I do for you two?" "Could you have a look at Blaze?" inquired Seirah, taking him from Hunter and handing him to her aunt. "He has a cut on his head. Don't worry, it isn't that bad. He also has a couple of bruised ribs. I'll just stich him up and then he'll just have to take it easy for the next week or so," commented Hana, taking Blaze to a back room. She came back ten minutes later and gave Blaze back to Hunter. "He was really well behaved. Now, remember, he has to rest for the next week or so."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 am
Shira laughed, sitting up in a tree branch.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 am
I meant when your grabbing my hand and draging me some where else. "Annoying jynx is fine with me." "Hunter bowed to Hana and said "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 am
Keiji heard Shira and looked up. "Do you know who Hunters GF is???" He asked.

"Its his right hand. They usually go on dates and she wears the lotion, and they order the kleenex's." Jynx joked around sitting under the tree and dozing off again.

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 am
"Maybe i do, maybe i dont, why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 am
"Get real Jynx," said Tekashi, landing next to him. "Hey, Keiji, wanna spar? I need to work on my taijutsu and dad's nowhere to be found."

"No problem. If you ever need a vet, come to me. I'm the best one when it comes to dogs," replied Hana, bowing. "How much will this visit be?" Seirah asked her aunt. "For you, nothing." Seirah bowed and left the house. "You mean you didn't want me to give Jynx a big hint? Knowing him, because it's so obvious, both he and Keiji have no idea who you girlfriend is." She rounded a corner and saw Tekashi with Jynx and Keiji.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:38 am
Hunter ran up to jynx and said "Wake up you idiot it's time for are battle now get up and fight me idiot."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games