Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Random Wii, PS3, and 360 conversation, and chicks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of Gamer chicks
  their cool to hang out with
  pounce on them before they get taken by anyone else
  not really interested
  they might even look that good(better not pick this one)
  hell their women, you know the answer
View Results

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:03 pm
grant_sin
hello guys does anyone ever come here anymore i mean man its been awhile since ive been here but...man its like a gohst town here well at the moment anyways, anywho whats happening?

I
DON'T
KNOW

But you spelled ghost wrong. And any who is two words. And I've has an apostrophe, however you spell it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 pm
grant_sin
hello guys does anyone ever come here anymore i mean man its been awhile since ive been here but...man its like a gohst town here well at the moment anyways, anywho whats happening?

Lolwut, we're more active then ever.  

nitnit
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:59 pm
nitnit
grant_sin

I agree with nitnit,when i first joined a month or so ago it was quite slow.Now I post alot because so many more people are on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
nitnit
grant_sin

I agree with nitnit,when i first joined a month or so ago it was quite slow.Now I post alot because so many more people are on.

this thread alone has at least 212 posts in like one week  

Korean Kracker II

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 pm
I think that was greed the deadly sin under a new name. lolololololoool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 pm
i know like 5 girls that i play online with... but in real life.. i don't know any ><  

SakuraBubble

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:11 pm
I think I know like 3 of them personally, I know couple of more, but none of them are my friends  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Korean Kracker II
I think I know like 3 of them personally, I know couple of more, but none of them are my friends

well i do know this one girl but she's only into the wii games.. i i own and love the wii but i can't really consider a person a gamer if all they do is play wii sports or something..
i think the wii is like a family thing meant for everyone  

SakuraBubble

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 pm
SakuraBubble
Korean Kracker II

well i do know this one girl but she's only into the wii games.. i i own and love the wii but i can't really consider a person a gamer if all they do is play wii sports or something..

Wii is the most purchase, but is played less
but still like play smash bros, and mario cart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:37 pm
Korean Kracker II
SakuraBubble
Korean Kracker II

yeah that sounds about right cuz i hardly play mine.. except 2 weeks ago i was constantly on it cuz i bought paper mario 64 version on it lol. i finished the game and haven't really touched it since  

SakuraBubble

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 pm
SakuraBubble
Korean Kracker II
SakuraBubble
Korean Kracker II

yeah that sounds about right cuz i hardly play mine.. except 2 weeks ago i was constantly on it cuz i bought paper mario 64 version on it lol. i finished the game and haven't really touched it since

i think it cheaper and a lot of new gamers, kids and women, wants to try it but not spend to much.
If they become more interested, they get something more hardcore  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm
Well I'm a serious gamer and all I have is a Wii, don't dis the Wii's unatural power, just because it doesn't have great internet capability doesn't mean it's garbage, and no, it isn't always meant for everyone. It's great for those classic moments, and awesome for the new ones, such as Brawl and Kart, ect. Sorry If I sound like I'm overreacting, but I seem to be a very serious gamer even though I only have a wii.....no one will buy me another game system......btw, No women in my town enjoy videogames, they'd rather hunt......  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:53 pm
[Mortal Angel]
Well I'm a serious gamer and all I have is a Wii, don't dis the Wii's unatural power, just because it doesn't have great internet capability doesn't mean it's garbage, and no, it isn't always meant for everyone. It's great for those classic moments, and awesome for the new ones, such as Brawl and Kart, ect. Sorry If I sound like I'm overreacting, but I seem to be a very serious gamer even though I only have a wii.....no one will buy me another game system......btw, No women in my town enjoy videogames, they'd rather hunt......

nobody said it was trash, we just said that a lot of new gamers will buy the cheaper one first  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 pm
Or, hardcore Nintendo fans will purchase it, I don't think all inexperienced retards will but the cheaper one, I think they buy the one which is going to be more fun. I will admit some cheap a** people do, but I didn't, I practically waited forever to get it becuase I wanted it and knew what kind of games were coming out for it, same thing with DS, I chose it over PSP because again, I knew what kind of handheld would be better. (Not saying all of PSP's games suck, but almost all if not most do, only a handful are worth being called good games.)  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm
I think other than GCN games and "wii ware/virtual console" s**t, all the wii has for good games right now is:

- Brawl
- Kart
- Metroid Prime 3
- Resident Evil 4

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items