Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:49 am
Cole sighed softly, stroking her hair. "Okay. I'll try not to." He laughed and laid back in the grass, pulling her along with him. He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes, sighing happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:12 pm
Mandy smiled and layed her head on his hcest. She could feel the sun on her skin.She could hear Cole's heartbeat. She closed her eyes and just laid there.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:15 pm
Cole grinned and played with her hair, his eyes closed as he inhaled the fresh air. "You never answered me before. Well not completely. Why aren't you excited at the possibility of seeing?" He asked after a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm
She chuckled lightly "I'm scared.." she shifted her head to the otherside. "It's been..almost forever since I could see.I don't know how I'd react.."  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 pm
He nodded softly. "I guess that could be pretty scary." He said quietly, gently rubbing her back. "But I think it'd be amazing if you could see again. It'd be a miracle. Like what you are to me." He blushed softly, kissing her head  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 pm
Mandy shifted herself so she was looking down at him ..She traced her hands on his face.She could feel his blush.She smiled softly. "But I can imagine why I should be happy.."she leaned down and traced her lips on his jawline. "I would be able to see you.."she whispered  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Cole shuddered happily. He grinned and gently pulled her face to his, kissing her gently. "I love the fact you can't see me. You didn't judge me on looks. It was all on how I was." He sighed softly. "But I'd love it if you could see how much I love and care for you." He blushed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm
She smiled and traced her fingers along his face again. "I would of even I'f I could see" she smiled. "I do see Cole..I really do" she kissed his jawline. "I would like to know where I'm kissing you though" she chuckled lightly.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm
Cole chuckled and made a seriously face. "You might not want to know that. I mean it's really our first date. But I wasn't going to say anything. I'd let you kiss me there." He grinned widely and kissed her forehead, pushing some hair off her face. He smiled. "I really do love and care for you Mandy" He said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm
"Cole!!" she luaghed And put her head on his chest. She smiled when he touched her hair. It was amazing how much she believed him. "I believe you too.." she said softly "and I care for you too..." she whispered  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:05 pm
Cole grinned widely. "Well you're the one who asked where you were kissing!" He protested "What no love?" He joked softly. "That okay. I'll settle for being cared for." He kissed her forehead again. "And its a good thing you believe me. Though I'd never lie to you." He shook his head seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:02 pm
She chuckled and traced her lips along his jawline till she found his.SHe kissed him softly and pulled away "You cut me off.."she whispered  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:50 pm
Cole frowned and protested. "Did not. You were done. But I guess not. Continue!" He laughed and kissed her lips gently before pulling away and waiting for her to finish  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm
She chuckled lightly "I love and care for you too...though I wish I could do more. But considering my limits..." she blew a strand of hair out of ehr face and layed her head back on his chest.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:37 am
Cole looked at her puzzled. "Limits? I didn't know you had any... You're pretty much able to do anything you want. I envy you." He chuckled softly, nodding his head as he stroked her hair gently  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games