Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Clone High: Anime Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raveil Elric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:41 am
He stood up, out of pure curiousity he made his way to the origins of the music, walking along the roof thinking to himself "Wonder....where it's coming from...." as he reached the edge of the roof, he looked down into a dark alley, then looked to his left then right, afterwards he merely jumped down into the shadows withint he alley, and went off again from the streets in search of the origins of this music.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:12 pm
She felt like she was being watched, but decided to ignore is. starting to softly sing along with the music.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:59 pm
She sings beautifully... His hands felt the urge to dance along the strings of his own violin, to join in with her pleasure, but alas, it wasn't there, and he did not wish to be caught.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:37 pm
After a while, she sighed, displeased with her own voice. "It sucks..." she sighed yet again and crawled under her soft blanket, going to sleep...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Raveil Elric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:14 pm
He eventually stoped standing in the light escaping a window from which the music escaped from "..." he heard the voice singing along with the music, he muttered to himself as the harmoniouse sound surrounded him "....reminds me of Saya." he looked down at his holster holding Hades. After a while he noticed the voice disappeared, the music ended, and the light dissappeared. He looked up at the window then back down to the holster, muttering to himself "....I'm goin home..." he turned back around and started walking away from the window and on the way back to his home, walking into a dark alley disappearing from sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:42 am
(You're a fan of Blood+, Elric? I hadn't expected the reference to be recognized, and your mention of Saya is a heart-warming sight to behold.)

He sighed. The girl didn't trust in the beauty of her own voice, and that was saddening. He leapt from the tree to the sidewalk, making his way back home...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 am
Yuuki walked to school the next day, her bag slung over her sholder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:44 pm
(Yeah I know Blood+, Im sorta into mostly all anime but yeah. My reference was to Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat, like the first 5 or so episodes she's seen singing on the rooftops, before meeting up with Train Heartnet from the Black Cat series. That and I dont recall Saya from Blood+ ever singing XD, but yeah lol)

The following day he began his walk to the first day at his new school, wearing a nice uniform, his Hades concealed in his bag which he held in his right hand sorta just hanging over his shoulder, he walked at a steady pace huming the song he heard last night in an unusually pleased attitude, with a slight smirk on his face.  

Raveil Elric

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:23 pm
(Oh... There's more than one Saya... Awkward.)

He was already there, smiling as Yuuki approached. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 am
She looked p in shock, "H-Hello..." She kept walking, not sure what else to do.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:06 am
He pulled a blood pack from a pocket, sipping it nonchalantly as he walked as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am
Her neck hurt today, she looked whiter too... She couldn't help but stumble as she walked... It was like she didn't hav any blood... or.. Not enough.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Raveil Elric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:48 pm
He stoped in front of the gate of the school, just looking at it, thinking to himself "...man, it's a little bigger than I thought." he scratched the back of his head, still standing there just examining the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 am
From behind, Yuuki could hear Haji's voice. "Are you alright?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 am
She jumpped slightly, the action made her woozy, "I... I'm...f-...fine.." she tried to stand straight.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff