Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 pm
she curled closer, completely ignorant to his cold skin. a smile spread across her sleeping face. "piper..." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:45 pm
Piper's eyes flicked to the top of Lillith's head instinctively. Johanna laughed quietly.
"God, Pipe. I've never seen you like this. It's funny to watch you. You don't know what you're doing, sometimes. But you guys..." she trailed off, looking at Lillith. "You're good."
Piper smiled at his friend.
"I wish you'd stop being so picky and settle down, too." he said, stroking Lillith's hair gently.
Johanna merely shrugged and flopped into a large armchair.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:29 pm
After sleeping for a peaceful few hours, and mumbling nonsence things that would bite her later, she awoke. she smiled as she rolled even closer to piper. "well this is nice." she replied refering to the fact she was waking up next him. and then she senced johanna, rolling over she smiled. "when did you get back?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 pm
Johanna laughed, the sound of bells.
"Somewhere between 'Piper...' and... what was the other one, Pipe?" she asked, winking at Lillith.
Piper looked down. "Ravioli..." he said sheepishly.
Johanna frowned.
"That ravioli was still in there?" she asked incredulously. "And you gave it to her? No wonder she was saying your name! She was probably sick and delirious!"
Piper looked down at Lillith. "Do you FEEL like you have food poisoning?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:47 pm
she paused and burst into laughter, "no, i don't think so." she smiled

((i think my bf here might though. he just sparked a fever so i'm going to be heading off. got to get him home you know.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:50 pm
((Golly gee. Feel better, dude.))

Piper grinned.
"Thank God."
Johanna was still frowning.
"You're really irrisponsible."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:45 am
"i'm fine." she insisted as she began to rise and tested the weight on her hurt leg. it felt okay, a little stiff but besides that it was fine. almost healed already like her cuts usually were. that was one weird thing about her, her healing was beyond the idea of a 'speedy recovery'.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 pm
Johanna raised an eyebrow, but was otherwise silent.
Piper watched Lillith get up.
"How d'you feel?" he asked.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 pm
"good as new." she enthused with a smile. "did piper tell you where we're going today?" she asked tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:52 pm
Johanna looked at Piper curiously.
"No, do tell." she said, tilting her head.
"We're going to Lillith's house." he said, watching Lillith closely.
Johanna looked surprised. "House?" she asked.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:18 pm
she smiled. "yes, house. where did you think i ran from?" she asked carefully and sighed. "it's a bit messy since i wasn't expecting company. i never really had people by but i'm very proud of my house." she answered. how could she not be. she knew it was beautiful in it's ancient history. being passed down from generation to generation. although it was an odd house as they will see.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:56 am
Johanna laughed.
"Well, we're probably a different kind of company that you weren't expecting. I'm sure your house is magnificent. Though, after all the hovels we've lived in, a lot of things are magnificent."
"She's complimenting you." Piper whispered in Johanna's ear.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:34 am
she smiled. "to me it is beautiful and for those few i had trusted to see it had thought so too but it's a strange place. nothing like other people have ever made. i'm not sure why people made it like it is so long ago but they did just for me i feel." she stood, standing her full height at 5ft6 and flexed her leg comfortably. good as new. "well, let me know when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:04 pm
Johanna held out her hands and shrugged.
"Well, I'm ready." she said. "Piper still needs to put on his makeup, though."
Piper smacked Johanna's head; rocks smashing together.
"Shut up."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 am
she laughed like a chime and took piper's hand, the same one he smacked johanna with, and started to lead the way. "you'll have to be patient with my speed unless you can somehow pull the information out of my head on where i am leading you." she teased slightly with a smile.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games