Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:49 pm
A puking noise was made from teh bathroom, it was Saren maybe it was poisenous... ((g2g for now..))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:53 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and Dracomon and Vajiramon continue laughing as they heard the loud puking. Then Toan stop laughing a little and said "Alright that was mean let eat dinner" They all Sat near Saren and pick up the lasaugna then pretend to eat it but slid it over to Saren plate good old buddy Toan thought MagnaAngemon look at the food and shook his head "I'm sorry my lady but i went hunting just a little while a go and cant eat"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm
"It is not poisonous!" Earthest exclaimed. "I worked really hard on this," Earthest said sadly, her eyes watering up. Dinohumon was surrounded by a bright light and then-SlashAngemon was beside Earthest. "Finally," he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:59 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan look at the Lasaugna and made a silent prayer to god asking for forgiveness's for everything he had done in his life which took about 5 min. then took a small piece and put it near my mouth then turn to Dracomon and Vajiramon "When i die you two stay away from my grave" Then took the bite Toan took about a min to swallow "You know that not that-" Then Toan stop mid sentence and Ran outside behind a couple of trees. Everyone back away from the plate

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:01 pm
Saren emerged from teh bathroom, "I am..." Saren seemed to gather stuff in his throat again. He clasped his mouth and ran into the bathroom again, puking noises started again  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:03 pm
((g2g for real now))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Earthest glared at everyone and took a bite of her lasagna. She smiled and ate more. "I love it. I don't know what is wrong with you guys, maybe you all just aren't used to Italian food," Earthest said. She looked at SlashAngemon and motioned for him to eat. SlashAngemon took a tentative bite and then started to eat more. "You did change the usual recipe, but it does taste fine. Perhaps they aren't used to healthy food," he replied. Earthest nodded in agreement. "Yes, that must be it...Or maybe only pure souls can eat it..." Earthest looked around the table. "Yep, must be only pure souls."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:22 pm
Saren emreged from the bathroom, "pure...that lasaugna...is anythign but pure.." Saren said grabbing his stomach..

ITchy, Shikon, and Ghoul started to whistle as they attempted to leave the table.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

greem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 pm
Kaito walks in smelling some great food. He gets to the table and bows "May I have some it smells delicious."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:37 pm

"For the love of god where the hell do all you people come from and why in my home!!!!" Vajiramon yelled Toan got back in the house sick and a little dizzy he went up to the table and said "Merciful god" Then fainted right there MagnaAngemon, Dracomon, and Vajiramon look at the food then at Toan then they all rock paper scissor with Dracomon losing. Dracomon gave a gulp then pour all three Lasaugna together and feed the rest to Toan so they don't have to eat it. "Merciful help me get the hell away!" Toan yelled trying to kick them back as Vajiramon and MagnaAngemon hold Toan down and Dracomon trying to feed it to Toan

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:18 am
Earthest glared at them all. Then she walked over to Toan and smiled maniacally. "You will eat it and you will like it or I'm going to kill you!" She then proceeded to force feed Toan the food. "Eat it!" she demanded then stopped and tied Dracomon up. She could tell Dracomon was shivering in fright. "You will eat it too!" And then she did the same to Dracomon. When she turned to Vajiramon and MagnaAngemon she glared. "Well?" she asked in monotone. Then she smiled brilliantly and if one didn't know what had just occurred, no one would suspect Earthest. "Who's next?" she questioned.

Then Earthest spotted Greem. "Of course you can have some! Don't mind them. These guys are just imbeciles," she said while fixing Greem a plate. Then she glared at Toan and Dracomon. "Right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:14 pm

"For the love of god That girl is evil!" Toan yelled as he crawled toward the door while Dracomon fainted from the horrible food "Someone stop that mad women! someone put me out of my misery!" MagnaAngemon said "It pains me to not be able to help my lord but....... It would pain me more to help and face lady earthest consequence" Vajiramon nodded then with MagnaAngemon did Rock, paper Scissor and Vajiramon losses "Alright alright ill put Toan out of his misery"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:02 pm
Earthest then decided to ignore whatever just happened. "I'm going on vacation on Wednesday. Will you all miss me?" Earthest asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 pm

"no" Toan said as he reach the door and puke to the side

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 pm
Earthest began to cry. "I'm always so kind and nice and you are always so mean to me..." she said and then she ran out of the room. SlashAngemon got up from the table and shook his head. Then he went to see if Earthest was alright.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games