Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:53 pm
(( Apparentl;y my girlfreind has located em tamer profile.. sweatdrop ))

Saren axe kicked the ball downwards to the ground so it bounce straight back up. Saren tehn waited for ti to be forced downward by gravity, once this happened Saren sent the ball straight to toan head..well teh back of it anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan heard the ball coming since his hearing was sharpen from the lost of sight and jump into the air and did a back flip so the ball would fly pass him and toward Zar then spun and threw three leaf at Tiger like a ninja shuriken " Your Too noisy buddy"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Zar used the spikes on his steel plated gauntlets to pop the ball. "dont worry I have tons more for later." Zar used his rocket shoes to rush at toan super high speed until he was right in front of toan "Dodge this." he said at he aimed a punch right at toans face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 am
Earthest looked briefly from the sky to the boys, she paused then went back to the clouds.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:03 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan Grab Zar Fist and push it to the side as Toan jump up with his knee aim for Zar face "Speed is an illusion all you need to do is learn how to walk past it"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:54 pm
Saren appeared in the sky silently and swiftly. His heel was coming down fast At Toan's knee, before he would hit Zar, Saren would knock his lefg to the ground paralyzing the muscle  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:11 pm
Earthest whistled and patiently waited for the boys to finish playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Toan spun around so fast causing the wind to stir creating a small whirlwind knocking both of you back then i jump into the air and slash down on tiger

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Saren sighed, as he sprung backward out of harms way. he landed next to a tree where he had place a sycthe earlier, he had been trainig with this new weapon night and day in teh real world so he would be very well versed by now. Saren kicked it up into his hand and spun it quickly around layiong the stick of it on his shoulders resting waiting,.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Toan chuckles as he saw the weapon Saren wielded and walks toward him

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 am
Earthest fell into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:40 pm
*poke*

Tiga! =o  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:15 pm
o.0 why am I being poked?

Saren points at Toan with one finger, "You will now suffer.." Saren than waited a bit for toan, but than decided to start walking after him too. His steps where unaudiable.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:19 pm
Zzzzzz....Zzzzzz  

Earthest

greem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Kaito spend his double bladed spear like an helichopper ((SP)) plane. "This battle is uneven Zar I am coming after you." He charges at Zar with his spear a lined up with his arm that is straight and behind him like a ninja run.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games