Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:51 am
Walk into where? They have a special room for it or something? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:56 am
Atma311
Can you really arrest someone for "conspiracy to commit suicide"?

...Actually... Here in South Carolina, attempted suicided is punishable by...death sweatdrop
Yeah, suicide is against the law in most states... it's illegal to have intimate relationships with dead people in California, thanks to the Governator.

I bet you, though, that more people will start doing it because it's against the law. The same thing happened with alcohol and marijuana.  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:59 am
Jameta
Atma311

...Actually... Here in South Carolina, attempted suicided is punishable by...death sweatdrop
Yeah, suicide is against the law in most states... it's illegal to have intimate relationships with dead people in California, thanks to the Governator.

I bet you, though, that more people will start doing it because it's against the law. The same thing happened with alcohol and marijuana.

o.O Define "intimate".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:06 am
Atma311
Walk into where? They have a special room for it or something? eek

Sorry, I meant to say "you can just walk into the doctors office"

I forget what it's actually called, though.

x__CrimsonRegret

Rakei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:39 am
Jameta
Atma311

I swear Stupidity is spreading like a virus!
I have never heard anything that stupid and sad in my life! I knew it was illegal to commit necrophelia(thats what is called right?)
But its illegal to commit suicide!? what are ppl going to do about it, either the people who've done it are dead or is in a hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:12 pm
Rakei
Jameta
Atma311

I swear Stupidity is spreading like a virus!
I have never heard anything that stupid and sad in my life! I knew it was illegal to commit necrophelia(thats what is called right?)
But its illegal to commit suicide!? what are ppl going to do about it, either the people who've done it are dead or is in a hospital.

gonk

There's a reason it's illegal. If someone commits suicide you don't get to collect money or something like that.

x__CrimsonRegret

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:14 pm
I bought more items today razz

I tried equipping Goti clips, but they don't work with the OMFG and Nitemare Headband.

If you look close, you can see a Were Tail razz

I want a Devil Tail for my birthday ::jabs you all in the spleen::

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:15 pm
Atma311
Jameta
Atma311

o.O Define "intimate".
Having sexual contact...

It's probably considered like rape because the dead person didn't have any say in it. sweatdrop

As for the suicide issue, I don't think the person doing it really cares about who gets what at that point- they've usually already made their "give stuff away" rounds.  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:25 pm
FabledAddiction

I tried equipping Goti clips, but they don't work with the OMFG and Nitemare Headband.

No such item as "Devil Tail". What's it's real name? Also, give a list of items you want, so you don't get 5 demon tails (though you probably wouldn't mind lol).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:30 pm
Atma311
FabledAddiction

No such item as "Devil Tail". What's it's real name? Also, give a list of items you want, so you don't get 5 demon tails (though you probably wouldn't mind lol).
Getting five rivals impossiblity. sweatdrop Yeah, specify how much one costs to see if we can pitch in, or smoe items we can buy for you. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:03 pm
They're only... 500... thousand..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:06 pm
FabledAddiction
They're only... 500... thousand..

Nevermind... they've gone up in price since I last checked :woops:  

x__CrimsonRegret

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:36 pm
Rakei
blukattt
Rakei
Jameta
A woman won a case against a furniture store after injuring herself from tripping over her own kid.

lmao okay that was funny, but I guess if you can bend a story enough, but not make it a lie... the same thing happens to Cigarete companies, losing cases because someone got lungecancer, even though it is on the packages in BIG BOLD letters, at lease it is in Denmark [Smoking can cause lungcancer] [SMOKING KILLS]
eek OMG it does??????? *throws his pipe away* LMAO

Yeah, like the lady who sued McDonald's because she was driving with a cup of coffee between her legs, spilled it and got scalded

Note for that woman: DO NOT HOLD NEAR-BOILING LIQUID BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

As I said stupidity is spreading like a virus soon it will consume the earth... No one in their right mind would drive with near-boiling water between their legs.
And I can see I need sleep, everything is getting blurry, note to self: DO NOT GET ONLY 5 hours of sleep. 6-7 is the minimum...

She was a truck driver, and it's not uncommon for them to sit whatever drink they have between their legs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:49 pm
FabledAddiction

She was a truck driver, and it's not uncommon for them to sit whatever drink they have between their legs.
I don't think that should matter; she should've known it was hot and could burn, and it's not like the company knew she would get hurt.

If everyone sued Starbucks for a burnt tongue they'd be run into the ground. rolleyes  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:26 pm
Jameta
FabledAddiction

I don't think that should matter; she should've known it was hot and could burn, and it's not like the company knew she would get hurt.

If everyone sued Starbucks for a burnt tongue they'd be run into the ground. rolleyes

No, but the point he was getting at was "why would you do that" and I was honestly getting tired of his arguements..

New screenname, by the way.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games