Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:54 am
"Mm.", he said, as if he understood. "Am I an a*****e?", he asked hesitantly, staring at her, wincing slightly in anticipation for the answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:51 am
"You dont stare" she stated "so...no. Your one of a few people who actually talk to me." she admitted. She looked down. Ever since her ex died..well they all left her alone.He was the cool guy and she was the quiet one..thats reality.For her at least  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:50 pm
He shrugged. He didin't see why anyone woulden't want to talk to her. "Oh. Good. 'Cause I've been called an a*****e before. Good to have additional feedback.", he said, as a waitress came over. "Hello. Can I get you two anything to drink?", she asked, and Dan nodded. "I'll get some water. How 'bout CHU'?", he asked, turning to Amanda.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:52 am
" The same" she said to the waitress politley. "Additional feedback?" she chuckled lighty. "so you like my piano playing...?"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 pm
He swallowed and then piped up with, "HELL yeah! You're a sexy piano player what can I say.", he argued, gazing at her. He blushed slightly. By that he had meant that she was "sexy" at playing the piano, not that she was sexy, which, in his eyes, she was, and he thought she might take it that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:50 am
Amanda chuckled "Thanks..your the first person besides them and my aunt to hear me.." she folded her arms,though his long sweatshirt made it look like a straight jacket when she crossed her arms. She chuckled  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 pm
He raised a brow, and then looked down at the sweatshirt she had given her for a moment, then back at her. "So you gonna' go pro? Or something? Or what? Hey you can't sing, can you?", he asked in rapid succession, as the waitress returned with two tall glasses filled with ice and water. "Thanks.", he mumbled, as she set a glass down next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:57 pm
Amanda shrugged softly. "I dunno..." she shrugged again. "The agency only records me..becuase of who my dad was..." she sighed softly "probably not.." She muttered thanks to the waitress and ipped her water.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 pm
He raised a brow and stared at her. "WHO WAZ YO daddy!?", he asked wildly. On a lighter note, he added, "Pshht, hell I bet you can. You've got a nice voice. Could become a professional muscisan, you're already a kick-a** piano-player... at least end up on america's got talent or somethin'.", he sputtered, being cut off as he took a sip of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:28 am
Amanda rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly "My dad used to own that place..and no..i don't sing" she smiled softly "I dont want too..I wanna write..but..it's just not working.."  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:27 pm
"Tell me about it! C'mon I'm a good listener. Consider me your own personal Dr. Phil. Or something.. 'Course.. I'm way prettier... C'mon I - I've always thought I'd be a good writer too. But why isin't it working for you?", he asked, casually taking another sip of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:25 pm
Amanda chuckled at the Dr.Phil notion. She sighed softly "I..just can't finish somthing. I get into these really complicated stories..and there really good, well my aunt thinks. BUt I can never finish them. Escpecially the romance bits.." she admitted taking another sip of water  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 pm
He sat up straighter. "Oh, well then, LOOK no further! I am, how you say, educated in the fine, exquisite art, of romance.", he said with an elegant, somewhat French accent. "My talents are at your disposal, mylady.", he said, bowing slightly. Kay that's enough. He didin't want to overdo it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm
Amanda luaghed "nice accent" she giggled. "Okay..one of these days I'll let you dish out on my stories" she chuckled. she leaned her chin on one of her hands. Just relaxing. The first time she actually did in a long time.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 pm
"YO I can dish out some NASTY stories man, WORD is BOND.", he said in his most ghetto accent possible, turning to face the waitress who came back over with a pair of small menus, which were only one page each. A front and a back. "Sorry for the wait.", she said, which Dan responded with, "No prob."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff