Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dstdnt - Tamer Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Title Digimon do you hope to acquire?
  {Chaos General}
  {Dark Master}
  {Death General}
  {Demon Lord}
  {Deva}
  {Great Angel}
  {Great Dragon}
  {Legendary Warrior}
  {Olympus Twelve}
  {Royal Knight}
View Results

key25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:40 am
I love your profile! 3nodding ...Wish i could earn some digimon cards soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 am
Denkou Konishi

Thank you lol =D xD ^-^
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Magnets attract and repel. cool
UnHolyFudge

Hi Fudge! =D
key25

Thank you very much! =D As soon as you get your first Digimon, you can, and I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the Guild! ^-^ Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:16 pm
Dstdnt

Hi D how have you been?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 am
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Hi D how have you been?

Hi again Fudge lol. =D I've been doing well, just haven't been able to get on in quite sometime. x.x Yet, I'm already thinking of quite a few things to do for this very seasonal time of the year. cool =D ^-^ How have you been? =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 am
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Hi D how have you been?

Hi again Fudge lol. =D I've been doing well, just haven't been able to get on in quite sometime. x.x Yet, I'm already thinking of quite a few things to do for this very seasonal time of the year. cool =D ^-^ How have you been? =D

I've been good, finished my first semester of seniory year in high schoo recently(I dun want it to end, i don't know what i want to do after wards) i also got Ryudamon(hooray), btw *cough* *nudge* *Blarg* *nudge* *cough* could you do these arts please(if you have the time), also Love your motto for the mini RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:13 am
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Hi D how have you been?

I've been good, finished my first semester of seniory year in high schoo recently(I dun want it to end, i don't know what i want to do after wards) i also got Ryudamon(hooray), btw *cough* *nudge* *Blarg* *nudge* *cough* could you do these arts please(if you have the time), also Love your motto for the mini RP.

Lol Nice =D High school should be fun for a lot of people, and it's great that you're enjoying it. =D I'm sure if you just think of the things that you like, even outside of school that you could relate to it, you'd be able to figure out what you do what to do. Also, I noticed your Ryudamon, now Owryumon. XD 3nodding Congratulations! =D I hope you like your Alphamon Owryu! =D That is sheer epicness. xD  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:40 am
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Hi D how have you been?

Lol Nice =D High school should be fun for a lot of people, and it's great that you're enjoying it. =D I'm sure if you just think of the things that you like, even outside of school that you could relate to it, you'd be able to figure out what you do what to do. Also, I noticed your Ryudamon, now Owryumon. XD 3nodding Congratulations! =D I hope you like your Alphamon Owryu! =D That is sheer epicness. xD

Thanks for making the art D.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 am
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Hi D how have you been?

Thanks for making the art D.

Np at all. =D cool Also be sure to check out the Twelve Days of Digi-Christmas 2012 Event! =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 pm
How is everyone doing this Summer? =D Anything anyone want to see in the Guild especially at this time of the year, from a celebration to be celebrated in the Guild, to Digimon that are Summer themed you'd really like to have on your Team? Just type away at your heart's content!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm
Well I am finally about to get a Job! And OWO, Id like to see some posting lol. But thats just me, or a chance to get some Fire Element Digimon, ^w^. I still want Leormon though! XD  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Well I am finally about to get a Job! And OWO, Id like to see some posting lol. But thats just me, or a chance to get some Fire Element Digimon, ^w^. I still want Leormon though! XD

Congratulations! 8D There should be more soon~ sweatdrop 3nodding cool Fire? Like? xD And lol that's very good to know! xD cool lol =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:06 pm
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul

Congratulations! 8D There should be more soon~ sweatdrop 3nodding cool Fire? Like? xD And lol that's very good to know! xD cool lol =D

Yahhhh and XD. Like Flamedramon, Coronamon,and such.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul

xD RP Event~ extremely high chance of seeing Flamedramon, and a whole lot more. cool xD Now that the Demon Lords have risen, it's just a matter of time now... wink Even of Flamedramon coming out in a Contest as well? Very likely as well, not just yet, but soon for sure. 3nodding cool Great chance for other fire Digimon as well lol 8D xD they manage to appear in quite a lot of Contests and Events lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 pm
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul

xD RP Event~ extremely high chance of seeing Flamedramon, and a whole lot more. cool xD Now that the Demon Lords have risen, it's just a matter of time now... wink Even of Flamedramon coming out in a Contest as well? Very likely as well, not just yet, but soon for sure. 3nodding cool Great chance for other fire Digimon as well lol 8D xD they manage to appear in quite a lot of Contests and Events lol. sweatdrop

Kupo. Im looking forward to it!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:33 am
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul

Kupo. Im looking forward to it!

How do you like the progression of the RP Event thus far? =D  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas