Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Yu Zhou
My SoA: Livius
What kinda RP? I feel like a dunce for doing this, but if you'd rather do a mate plot, we could pull the fling and do this instead? O: Their personalities are like, really similar, so I think it could work. >w<
Future plots? Maaaaate maybe? x3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:12 pm
Dolly, if you could, I'd love it. ; w;

Po: If we could get even a single RP with them, I think that'd be enough for both of us to make a decision about mate or fling. :3 But he is awfully pretty. xD

Added lots of newer babies! xD Like Sakira (U'W), Adeline (hare), Arcas (yeenur), and Kimo, Fleance's daughter who I want a BUNCH of plots with. C:  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am
User Image
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Keena
My SoA: Fleance
What kinda RP? Friendship, with a fling. If he told her about his brother, she would be happy to try to help him. Normally Keena never struck me as the flinging type, but I think this is kind of a special circumstance to her. He would have to tell her about it though, kind of 'convince' her in the RP that it was something important. She would let the little ones go with him most likely.
Future plots? WELL. She'd love to see him again to make sure he was all right. And, of course, check in with the babies. Maybe some RP with his other children as well?

I dunno if he's still looking for mortal flings, since he's had one. But plain old RP would work fine for me, Keena is a bit shaky on whether or not she really believes in gods and I'd love for her to find herself some solid ground. As a traveler, she would also keep and ear and an eye out for his brother.

She has about seven ongoing RPs, and if I could just get them to be finished she'd definitely have enough for a normal breeding if you were interested in the fling. No objections to trying to get ten since he's an adol. Otherwise I'd love to get some regular RP for her with a god :3

I think we also had an RP with Fatin and Anwar somewheres, I dunno if we ever really started it or not. But if you wanted to do that too, I'm totally still game.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 pm
Zep, since he just had a fling, I think I'd like pass on that part. :3 But for general RP, I'd love some~ She'd have to surprise him to catch him in god form, he usually doesn't trot around in front of mortals in his full glory, and he's not one to preform miracles. xD He does sneeze ashes, though!

And I know, I really need to get to our RP. ; w; I promise I'll tag it soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Thought he might be all flinged-out now. Figured it couldn't hurt to offer though. And, haha, she'd be very worried about him sneezing ashes XD

"Are you okay??? You're sneezing...black dirt stuff...?"

Maybe she doesn't sneak up on him in god form, but does catch a sneeze or two? He'd have to have some explanation for that, haha. I wouldn't mind starting something if you'd like, and don't worry, I'm not in a rush with tags :3

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 pm
Sure, sounds good to me! :3 I think that'd be enough of a hint to where he'd have to explain himself.
And I'll try and get to tags today. <3 No promises, though. xD;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shibasa
My SoA: Awiti
What kinda RP? Friendly
Future plots? Possibly a fling?

Shibasa is out searching to find someone that knows how to get his bit of a soul back from Ubuge. He thinks losing it has made him callous, although whether that's true or not is questionable. But his experience makes for a good tale, if nothing else!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Kouseki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Dalila
My SoA: Chidubem'sylar
What kinda RP? Adventure turning into romance.
Future plots? Mates if it works out.

Dali was kept rather protected by her father, she knows nothing of the world and is venturing out to see it. She could learn a lot from Chi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm
Kay, so I'm really going to try and start this rp with Yu Zhou and Livius. x3 It's just been....a little rough at home, but by Saturday, everything should be okay again, so I'll have a link up soon, I promise. >w<;

Polette
Crew

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 pm
Ice: Friend RP would be good. :3 Of course, she's crazyish. xD
And she's already just got a fling coming up, so I'll have to pass on that for now. <3
She does have a sister, too, who might be looking for one, though. ;D [CNP] Ails von Helson owns her.

Kous: > A> I'd love Chidub plots. <3333 Wanna set something up?

Oh, Po, no rush! xD We can finish the Wei/Sango RP first, if you'd like. :>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm
Friendly works for me! And he's going to be dealing with crazyish a lot, I think *is starting an rp with him and Skuld* I'll start one when he's free again?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Kouseki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 am
Here ya go. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 am
I know this post is gonna seem weird but I've been eying your plot thread for days.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Chaka
My SoA: Midas
What kinda RP? Friend, romantic, you name it. Chaka thinks she's a lioness. I've found this increasingly annoying so I'd like to change it. She needs someone(s) who can help her see she's really a jackal. This might just crush her but I'm okay with that. I'm completely okay with the fact that Midas is a slave and would be okay with potentially making Chaka one too. She's currently in the Rogue lands so not anywhere really. Throw some ideas at me. I'm willing for some serious RP.
Future plots? breeding, friends...  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:51 pm
Roar: xD I'm flattered it interests you~
And I'd love it if Midas had a love interest. >:3 He's a bit of a charmer, and a big liar, so he'd try to sweep her off her feet. But he couldn't lie about her being a lioness. So I think he'd help her out with that. And if you wouldn't mind making her a slave, Phle's always open for more. And he's not too mean of a master at all. He wouldn't drive her away from Midas, he'd actually protect the couple if she became a slave in the pride. <33

Ice: Sounds good to me. :3

Thanks, Kou!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas