Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:11 pm
Emmet shook his head, miling slightly. "Not a clue. I think it is Alice's abition in life to be annoying." he smirked, getting into Carlisle's mercedes with her that he was borowing now because of the jeep blowing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:16 pm
Sophie got into the car and put her seat belt. "You know, I must admit. Alice is very secretive for someone who knows the future." She giggled and watched the trees pass by speedily. Emmet began to speed as he followed Alice. "I wonder where she's taking us."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:19 pm
Emmet nodded. "She is, except for Edward, he's lucky to be able to read minds. Its not fair sometimes because people are so confusing and secretive, like Alice. But anywasy she always has a reason for what she does, its just that it usually involves a little while to find out what it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Sophie nodded and folded her arms. "So why do you think she's doing this? I mean what's her reason? Would Edward say?" She asked and wondered if Alice did it for them. Maybe it was something she saw. "I think it'd be cool to have a special gift like that." She thought aloud.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Emmet shook his head no. "Edward never says because he thinks its invading someone's privacy enough to just be able to read someone's mind." he sighed, looking at her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 pm
Sophie looked out the window and shrugged. "I guess we'll find out soon enough." She told him as they began to turn down a few roads. Sophie phone suddenly began to ring. "Hello?" She said into the receiver. "Oh hey Ali-" She stopped as Alice began to quickly speak. "What? Are you sure? Well what do you want to do? Should we still go? Alice, it's ok. I'm sure this will not be the only time I'm going to dress up." Alice said something and Sophie looked down. "Yeah, he did. Alice, pull over we need to talk face to face. Edward too. Ok." She hung up the phone and looked at Emmet. "Pull over. I need to talk to Alice." Emmet pulled over and Sophie got out. Edward, who was behind Emmet's car, walked up to them.

Now, Edward I know you can hear me. She thought to him and he nodded reassuring her. But whatever you may hear in my head don't tell Emmet. No matter what. Got it? She asked him.

"I understand." Edward said and everyone else, besides Alice, gave him a questionable look.

"Are you sure of it, Alice?" Sophie asked.

"Yes, he keeps changing his mind but I'm worried for when he actually goes. I don't know how he even knew we were going." Alice shook her head and then looked back at Sophie. "Soph, who is he? And why-" She didn't need to finish her question. She didn't want to since Emmet was there and she didn't want him to know. Sophie looked at Edward, telling him the whole story in her head. After awhile Edward looked down.

"I'm sorry it happened to you. But I can't keep this from him." Edward said.

Please, don't tell him. He doesn't have to know. She thought.

"Let's just go back. Or at least somewhere else." Sophie finished allowed. She didn't want to tell Emmet what was going on because it would be revealing her past. Something she knew Emmet would not approve of.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:43 pm
When he pulled over the car, Emmet got out and stood between Sophie adn Edward, listening to their conversation. He didn't have any idea of what they were talking about, and he was getting frusterated. "Ok, really, what the hell is going on?" He then glanced from Sophie to Edward to Alice. "Somebody tell me." he growled. "Now. I don't care if I don't like it, I just don't want to be the only one not knowing whats going on."

((my yahoo messanger isnt working....))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Sophie looked at Emmet and then at Alice. She shrugged. "He's going to know at one point or another. Just tell him." Sophie nodded and sighed.

"It's Ryan. He's ex-boyfriend. He used to beat me and put bruises on my arm. Though, I have no idea what he's doing here." She said the last part to herself more than Emmet. "Alice saw him and doesn't know if he's going to be at the club or not."

"And there's more." Sophie shot Alice a look. "He's a vampire."

"What?!" Sophie's jaw dropped to the floor. "Since when?"

"Since the newborn last year. I saw him there and watched him run away in the end because their master called him back." Alice looked at Emmet knowing he was going to blow a casket. "But that was after you two broke up."

"But still." Sophie began. "He's here in town and now that he's a vampire, there's no telling what he'd do to me."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:19 pm
Emmet balled his fist to his sides, angered by why someone would hit a girl. A low growl was coming from his throat, but he didn't let it reach his mouth. "Soo... what are we going to do?" he asked through clenched teeth, he knew what he wanted to do, beat the guy up, or even kill him, but he knew it was wrong. He wanted somebody to tell him it though, or else he would go adn kill him right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:38 pm
The memories came to her mind as they stood there. She couldn't help but think of them. Sophie kept forgetting that Edward could see it all. "Stop it, Sophie." He told her. Edward growled as he saw the images.

"Sorry." She muttered.

"Me too. You know that it happened to you." He told her and looked at Alice. "Any news?" He asked her. Alice closed her eyes as she looked further into the future. At first she shook her head but then she nodded. "Oh, I see." Sophie looked at Edward to explain. "Well, he can't make up his mind. He wants to see you but he's afraid of what you'll think of him. He's still debating whether he wants to go to the club or not."

"How does he even know I'm here?" Sophie asked him.

"Some one in his coven saw you and Jasper in the woods that night." Edward looked at Alice as he saw what she saw. He growled and looked away.

"What?" She asked.

"You don't want to know." Alice thought something in her mind and Edward sighed. "True." He told Alice and then turned back to Sophie. "He wants to kill you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:44 pm
That bit of news made Emmet lose it. He let out a loud deep growl and then ran off into the woods, searching for a new vampire scent that he though would be his. He ran at top speed, determined on killing that b*****d adn protecting Sophie. He then though, knowing Edward could hear him Don't you dare come after me. Keep her safe!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:51 pm
"Emmet!" Sophie called but it was too late. "I have to find him." Edward grabbed her arm firm but not gently. When Sophie thought of Ryan doing the same thing but leaving bruises on her arm he let go of her.

"He wants you to stay with us." They took Sophie back to their house and she changed back in her original clothes. When she came back downstairs everyone was around Alice. Edward's eyes went wide and went up to Sophie. Before he could say anything, the door burst open and Ryan looked around the room for her. It didn't take him long before he spotted her. The others growled at him and tried to protect her. Ryan didn't care about them. He's evil smirk grew as she stared at him. Those eyes were luring to her. It was hard for her to look away. Ryan laughed.

"Hello, darling. I'm back."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 pm
Emmet roared loudly as he stormed up the Cullen driveway, he had him, but somehow Ryan diverted him enough time to get to the house. Emmet then jumped up the steps, saw Ryan adn charged, tackling him to the floor, denting it. Ryan tossed him off of him, still having some of his newborn strength, so Emmet and him were about equal in that aspect. Emmet growled ad ntackled him again, this time hands out ready to rip his throat, he succeeded in making a huge gash, spilling blood onto the floor. Ryan roared, clutching his neck with one hand in pain, he then lunged back at Emmet, fangs drawn and going for his throat. Emmet was tackled to the ground, Ryan managed to scratch Emmet's throat all the way across before Emmet threw Ryan off. Emmet then tackled Ryan, making them both fly out of the front door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Sophie froze as she watched Emmet fight him. "Go, help him." Sophie suddenly noticed Esme was run next to her. "Go. I'll watch Sophie." The others nodded and eventually all of them defeated Ryan. Ten minutes later the Cullens were roasted his dead body in the fire to fully kill him. Sophie still remained at the top of the stairs, shaking. Tears slowly began to fall down her cheeks. The thought of losing Emmet was almost unbearable. She almost did lose him. And that was something she did not want to think of.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Emmet watched the fire burn that had Ryan in it, he deserved it. Emmet's throat did hurt, but he had stopped bleeding long ago, he was almost healed totally. He didn't want to go talk to Sophie because he feared she would be scared of him for acting that way. Edward? Is she okay? he asked in his head to him, worried.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff