Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:21 pm
musume-daughter I found it on anime obsession.com  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:09 pm
hypnocrown
Chikusa eh? Hmm, nope doesn't ring a bell. Maybe I haven't watched that much huh? sweatdrop

Then again, maybe that info is found only in the manga. And I can't see the manga here.
Hehe, that's because you haven't seen Seishouhen, aka Reflections.... Which is where she first seen, and can only be seen, in the anime series... 3nodding I'm not sure if she appears anywhere in the manga since I haven't gone that far yet... sweatdrop And I think her name is Chizuru, but I'm not sure. I also need to see Seishouhen once again! whee Love that anime... crying sweatdrop  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:06 pm
Oh, reflections huh? No wonder, I haven't watched that yet and I fear I never will. BTW Sephi, nice look you got going there! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:30 pm
watchdawg77
eek Omasu accually get hooked up with Hiko? *rotfl*

I think it's both Okon and Omasu, they keep talking about him so...I guessed they are an item. I don't think it's offical though.  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:45 pm
Not official eh Misao Sama? How come?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:48 pm
I think she means it's like Kenshin and Kaoru, where they obviously like eachother, but their not "technically" together yet. For Ken/Kao it's mostly because they're dumb and stubborn... sweatdrop  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:26 am
The only pairing that actually got married is Kenshin and Kaoru. Kenshin and Tomoe was a little bit of a fraud but they were planning to get married after all the mess was cleared up. Then Tomoe died. The other pairings don't actually have an ending. Reflections was mainly KenxKao. But we can assume that Aoshi and Misao got together and Sano and Megumi got together, and so on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:53 pm
Misao-sama
The only pairing that actually got married is Kenshin and Kaoru. Kenshin and Tomoe was a little bit of a fraud but they were planning to get married after all the mess was cleared up. Then Tomoe died. The other pairings don't actually have an ending. Reflections was mainly KenxKao. But we can assume that Aoshi and Misao got together and Sano and Kenshin got together, and so on.
eek eek whee xp eek eek  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:13 pm
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
The only pairing that actually got married is Kenshin and Kaoru. Kenshin and Tomoe was a little bit of a fraud but they were planning to get married after all the mess was cleared up. Then Tomoe died. The other pairings don't actually have an ending. Reflections was mainly KenxKao. But we can assume that Aoshi and Misao got together and Sano and Megumi got together, and so on.
eek eek whee xp eek eek

xd blaugh OMG! MWUHAHA... I was talking with my friend about Kenshin and....typed in Kenshin instead of Megumi. I tend to type in what I'm saying and not what I'm thinking of. Weasels...My apologies.

*I edited the Kenshin part.
Sorry Melody if I scared you... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:17 pm
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
eek eek whee xp eek eek

xd blaugh OMG! MWUHAHA... I was talking with my friend about Kenshin and....typed in Kenshin instead of Megumi. I tend to type in what I'm saying and not what I'm thinking of. Weasels...My apologies.

*I edited the Kenshin part.
Sorry Melody if I scared you... whee
That's ok... I was just a bit surprised... I was sure there was an explination. I have nothing against those people who like yoi...but I was sure I wasn't missing something THAT big in the series....  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:26 am
Misao-sama
I hate to say it, but we can't really assume Sano and Megumi got together. If you see Reflections, Sano now lives in China or something, and is wandering around the land. Megumi, on the other hand, lives in Aizu (or whatever it is now named sweatdrop ) working as a doctor. In the anime, she came to Tokyo to treat Kaoru, or try as best she could, anyhow. It seems Sano has moved on, separating himself from all of his past, including Megumi and the rest of the Kenshin-gumi. I would assume he comes to visit occasionally, but no more than that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:31 am
Misao-sama
watchdawg77
eek Omasu accually get hooked up with Hiko? *rotfl*

I think it's both Okon and Omasu, they keep talking about him so...I guessed they are an item. I don't think it's offical though.
Um, I don't think anything is going on between any of them. And it seems it's only the sister with long hair that really has a crush on Hiko, the other just thinks he is good looking. If you think back, Hiko did not seem in the least interested with the girl. In fact, he was more interested in his sake :p. Hehe, but I guess that should be expected! xd So, what I'm trying to say is, the girl merely admires and has a crush on Hiko, as anyone would, but he doesn't seem to care. Afterwards, he goes back to his mountain and she stays in Kyoto dreaming about him until she finally gets over it. I don't think there was any real relationship there at all.  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:33 am
hypnocrown
Oh, reflections huh? No wonder, I haven't watched that yet and I fear I never will. BTW Sephi, nice look you got going there! wink
Lol, thanks! xd I was feeling kinda wild that day blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:34 am
Sephiralen
hypnocrown
Lol, thanks! xd I was feeling kinda wild that day, hehe! blaugh
sweatdrop  

Sephiralen

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:38 pm
This is why Watasuki-san never made an official ending for the rest of the character of RK, only Kenshin and Kaoru. That is why it's up to us fans to make up our own endings. sweatdrop That is also why I assumed in my previous posts. Anything can happen. Like Sano came back, etc. I don't think the characters all died because Kenshin and Kaoru died...Everyone should deserve a happy ending(Though I don't think Reflection ended happy at all). But things happen after Reflection. I don't think Misao could stand it if she just sat there and did nothing. whee

*Is the font color to bright? I don't want to hurt people's eyes.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games