Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 pm
“Oh my dad decided that he wanted me to get tan before the wedding and he wanted me to become a ‘MAN like me son.’” Nicholi sighed and turned to the princess, “I’m surprised that you where this beautiful, really IO thought that you were going to look like my dog…”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 pm
Lalapeya didn’t know whether to thank him or give him a black eye. “Um Ok. To the wedding… wait! Moyn! We have to find her first.”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 am
Why does the princess anxiously want to get to the wedding now? I thought she didnt want to get married. Callisto thought to herself. "Who is Moyn?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 pm
Nabri could no longer hear the words around her, the prince looked familiar somehow. She had never seen him,yet there was something that reminded her of an idea she'd had, after her brother had left. Oh well, nothing important, "Callisto, I'm getting confused, where are we going?" she whispered.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 pm
“Moyn is my body guard and well… she kinnda needs to know where I am at all times…” Lalapeya explained to the girls,”We’re going to the star city or the capitol of Transylvainet.” Lalapeya looked at the dazzling prince, “You know I thought you where going to be an ugly feminizing, b*****d.” She smiled and then turned and started down the steps to go to the bow, but she fell down them instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:23 pm
Callisto winced as the Princess fell down the stairs. This girl just cant stay on her feet can she? she asked herself. "I guess were going to Transylvaniet?" Callisto suggested unsurely. One destination to the other. If we keep this up well NEVER find Kaigu. she thought sadly for Nabris skae. Not while I have anything to say about it.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Lalapeya nodded as she was helped to her feet, “If it’s alright with you.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:43 pm
She gave a small smile and shrugged. "Its not like theres anywhere I need to be. And it is my job to protect you though I promise I wont be as annoying as this Moyn girl youve told me about." she said. Seeing the princess's quizical expression she explained. "Didnt I tell you? Its my duty to serve the royal family as a body guard to the crowned sovereign. That would be you." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm
Nicholi Helped Lalapeya to her feet. “Um you… you look like a college of mine, maybe you’re his sister or something. But probably not.” Nicholi took a good look at Nabri and shrugged. And then he spoke to the princess, “your evil, I’m not my dad.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm
Lalapeya was sooooo cunfuzzled so after she was up she flopped on to the ground again. “No I want to be here.” She put her head in her hands, which where soaked with blood, and sobbed. She stayed there crying, being hopeless, helpless, useless.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Callisto was puzzled. What was going on with these two? she wondered while going over to the Princess and sitting with her. Guys nowadays are so strange. Shato was NEVER like this to me. she thought remembering the way Shato had smiled at her when she walked by him in the fire temple.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm
“OH no Babe, I didn’t mean it like that. I meant that I would never be like that. I-I-I” He pursued her trying so hard to get her to look at him. “Come on its ok.” He was pushed back and he was glared at by all the females on the ship, even the dead ones.  

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Woooooowwwwww..... That was all Callisto could say. Not out loud though. She had learned it was better to hold your tongue during trivial affairs that arent your own so instead she gently patted the Princess's shoulder gently. If this guy is trying to flirt he obviously doesnt get off his ship enough. Callisto thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Lalapeya just sat there crying, until she stood up, walked over to the prince and kissed him lightly on the cheek, “That’s for being nice and apologizing.” She then slapped him, “That’s for calling me ‘Babe’.” She smirked evilly and walked away down on to the lower deck, the she once again, fell.
((OK I'm going to sleep heart huggs I loves you all!!!, But not you shaylaya... *HISS, HISS, Scratch, growel*))  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:42 am
(ok whats going on? r u 2 fighting?)
Callisto sighed as the Princess fell again. "If she keeps this up we may have to tie her to the mast." she sliently joked with Nabri.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games