Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Kree was running to find Natashee, but fell of the cliff that she climbed up and happened to brake several bones, “Ugg and they say cats always land on there feet.” She winced in pain, so unbearable most people, most living animals would die. But she had two things to live for, Finding the Gira, and Falcon. Damn he’ll never forgive her after this, she kissed a guy, for him, and got him hurt and, she couldn’t stand to know that there might be a small chance that he loves her back. She really wanted to die. “DAMN!!! KARA, FALCON, NATASHEE, JOSEPH, SOMEONE!!!!!” She screamed with pain, her form, shifted from a human to a sphinx to an adult lioness, to a cub, she couldn’t hold her conciseness, for much longer so she let go and fell into a sea of blackness, as she lay in the sand, as a lion cub.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:05 pm
Red Heart looked up as she felt anothers pain. "Trouble," she said. She grabbed Falcon and Tibby in her claws and launched herself into the air. She landed next to the source of her discomfort, a small lion cub in the sand. The cub had several broken bones. Red shook her head and touched the cub's nose with her own and released magic. Instanly, the magic began to heal the cub. "Foolish creatures," she muttered. "Awlways getting themselves into something."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm
Falcon looked down in horror at the small lion cub. "Oh no. Kree!" he exclaimed slipping out of the dragons grasp forgetting all about the strange message in his head. He scooped the cub into his harms and snuggled it close to him. "Wake up Kree come on!" he begged.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 pm
Kree’s almost lifeless body was healed and she awoke in Falcon’s hands, she quickly changed into her human form, her thoughts swarmed with questions, “Did he hear me?”, “Why does he hold me so tenderly?”, “Does he even like me?” all questions about him. “F- Fa-Falcon. Why, where, when?” She asked but suddenly all she could think about was what she had done, “I’m so sorry. What can’t I do to make it better?” She asked softly. She then lightly kissed his lips and held onto his neck.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:08 am
He sighed with relief and held her tighter. "Dont do it again?" he suggested with a small smile. The he frowned. "Seriously dont." he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:22 pm
(Crud...I totally missed a bunch of info, this sucks... sweatdrop )

Tibby stared at the dragon, something was familiar about her. It was so strange, "Do I know you?" she asked, her bright green eyes were confused as she stared at the creature in front of her questioningly. She reached foreward, longing to touch the dragon, then thought better of it and pulled her arm away.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 pm
kara sighed. "what's up?" she asked joseph.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Try as Von might he couldnt seem to find a way around the invisable sheilds surrounding the area. "Stupid dragon." he muttered sitting down upon a large boulder."So what do we do now?" Donther asked. Von sighed. "Nothing we can do until this sheild drops so lets just wait it out." he said taking out his knife to sharpen it."Hmph!" was all Reone said.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 am
Red Heartt looked at Tibby. "I don't think so," she answered. "There is a slight possiblity. How old are you?" Phoenix longed to touch Tibby, searching for some kind of recognition.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:48 am
(another evil scene!!! twisted )

Now he was getting impatient. Where were those three mercanaries hed sent out. He had made it more than clear that he needed the boy immediately and time was running out. He strode over to the abyss loking into the darkness beneath him. "Show them to me!" he said waiting for their leaders face to appear. It did. He altered the image so he could see where they were and what they were doing. They were blocked off by a dragons force field. "Curses." he muttered and the image went away. As long as that dragon is there ill never get my hands on the chosen one in time. I need one of my own servants to hanlde this. And he knew exactly who.(DUH DUH DAW!!!!)  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:24 am
Red Heart growled as she felt an evil Mage pressed against her shields. "Be careful Mage," she whispered to the pressing Mage. "You have no idea of what I'm capable. I will destroy you."
The Mage stood silent as he other evil man pressed against Red Heart's shields. "You'll never break through her shield by shere force," he laughed. "Trust me. That is one of the only reasons I keep her around." He waited to be noticed, his patience wearing thin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:14 pm
Falcon looked at the dragon with concern. "Is everything all right?" he asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Joseph yawned, "Well, that's what I'd like to know. While asleep, it's seems I've missed out on quite a bit." He laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:41 pm
kara smiled. "i wasnt even asleep and i missed out!" she gave a laugh. "though i'm always ditsy like that though."  

Deadly Posion

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:58 pm
Tibby stared at the dragon yearning for her memory, "Well, it's hard to say how old I am, I'm pretty young, but then, who am I to know?" She watched as the dragon seemed to whispwer to something, not to her, something else.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games