Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:40 pm
((Dude, you told me to kill them! You came up to me and said, "Jow, just go ahead and kill the crazies for a bit." AT SCHOOL. I HAS WITNESSES.))

Henry scoffed. "What we do doesn't matter. We're not the ones under oath to help people, now are we?" As she went back down, Henry stepped back, taking a quick breather.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:56 pm
((Dude, no I didn't, why would I say that?))

As Henry took a breather, the woman stirred slightly, but couldn't seem to move.

Ro sighed and searched through the man's pockets and produced a wallet and some wintergreen Altoids. He pocketed the mints and opened the wallet, causing a silver coin to fly out and roll next to Arthur's foot. Ro ignored it and took what money was inside, ignoring the man's ID.
He gave the wallet back to the man and dropped the steak knife before standing.

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 pm
((HOW THE BALLS WOULD I KNOW THAT? All I know is that you told me that. Period.))

Henry laughed. "They're not so tough, huh?" he smiled, nudging Andreas chummily. ((Is that a word?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:08 pm
((I did not, and even if I did, that wouldn't mean take control of them.
Oh, and it is, at least according to spell check))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:20 pm
((Well, if you wanted me to kill them, then what would it matter if I control them? Clearly, you don't care about them, because you want them dead.
And thank you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 pm
((So? Just letting you kill them takes all and any fun out of it.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:25 pm
((...it's fun for me...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm
Andreas slumped against a wall, panting. "I didn't say... pragmatism... was bad, doc..." he responded. "Christ, these things... are persistent. I'm... going to go check on... that other one." He shoved himself off from the wall and went back to the one that he'd tied up.  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:37 pm
((Oh, you two shut up. You're supposed to be friends, aren't you?))

"Hypocrite," Arthur muttered under his breath. Not at Andreas. Andreas he could stand. Henry was getting on his nerves. He bent down and took the wallet up, with the coin. He examined the ID. Perhaps someone he knew or had seen in the newspaper? He also took the time to retrieve the steak knife - his other weapons were fine and good, but this was sharp and deadly. It might even, properly cleaned, facilitate a surgery if necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:27 am
((Yeah, but he's so damn stubborn that he can never see even when he's wrong.))

Henry shrugged and stood a few feet from the woman, ready to incapacitate her if she tried anything.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:33 am
((Oh, that's real nice. You do realize you're being every inch as stubborn as he is?

Although I do suppose we all do that to our friends...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:38 pm
((Joe, I no what I said, stop being stubborn, it's done and over with.))

If Arthur had read the paper anytime recently, he would recognize the name on the ID as someone who had only gone missing a few days ago.

Andreas found the woman still gnawing away at her shoulder, but she was still tightly secured.

Ro looked at Arthur before slumping against a wall, "We should get going..." he said.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:03 pm
"Where to?" Arthur inquired cynically. "Ah, you know, best to go where this one came from," he muttered, moving straight for the stairs and the door.

((Is that steak knife in my inventory?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:42 pm
"Any suggestions on what I do with this one?" Henry called to the others. He flicked his pocket knife open menacingly.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 pm
((It is))

Arthur stopped and turned around, heading for the door opposite the one on the left, the one he was heading to. The reason for this was he suddenly remembered seeing some sort of shadow enter the other door just before the attack.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games