Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkChao1663

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:59 pm
Chao- Umm...Hi.

Gaia name: DarkChao1663

Likes: Anime, Music, Manga, Cartoons, Books, Writting Fanfics...To be more specific, Sonic the Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece and Zatch Bell. Eiffel 65 is Chao's fav band.

Dislikes: Yaoi/Yuri...Sorry to all the fans. Any type of Love, haters of YGO.

What got you into Seto: Chao is writting an extreamly long fan fic and he has his own moments...He's also a very good duelist. 3nodding

Rank in Guild: New Member

Other: Why does everyone say Seto instead of Kaiba?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:48 pm
Gaia Name: samusaran99

Dislikes: Yugi

What got you into Seto: Yu-Gi-Oh was the first thing that I got obsessed in. I'm not obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh now, but I still like it. When I started liking it, I started liking Seto.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member  

Momoko Tama

~pin.wheel~

Profitable Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:16 pm
Gaia Name: ~pin.wheel~

Likes: The obvious fangirl things. 3nodding Drawing(check out my deviantart art link in my siggy! :3), Gaming(Final Fantasy & Silent Hill are big favorites), Anime/Manga(YGO(duh), Okane ga Nai, Bokura no O-koku, InuYasha, Death Note...), Yaoi, Plushies... i'll stop now! whee

Dislikes: Not knowing what exactly to put down(like now... gonk )

What got you into Seto: Not really sure. I can't remember ever not liking him... xd

Other: Uhm. o.O I... dont know what else... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:27 pm
DarkChao1663
Chao- Umm...Hi.

Gaia name: DarkChao1663

Likes: Anime, Music, Manga, Cartoons, Books, Writting Fanfics...To be more specific, Sonic the Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece and Zatch Bell. Eiffel 65 is Chao's fav band.

Dislikes: Yaoi/Yuri...Sorry to all the fans. Any type of Love, haters of YGO.

What got you into Seto: Chao is writting an extreamly long fan fic and he has his own moments...He's also a very good duelist. 3nodding

Rank in Guild: New Member

Other: Why does everyone say Seto instead of Kaiba?
Because we adore Seto. We're familiar with him. And we're his fans. If we were Yami fans instead, we'd probably call him Kaiba.

I wouldn't though because I'm a proud Prideshipper.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:28 pm
~pin.wheel~
Gaia Name: ~pin.wheel~

Likes: The obvious fangirl things. 3nodding Drawing(check out my deviantart art link in my siggy! :3), Gaming(Final Fantasy & Silent Hill are big favorites), Anime/Manga(YGO(duh), Okane ga Nai, Bokura no O-koku, InuYasha, Death Note...), Yaoi, Plushies... i'll stop now! whee

Dislikes: Not knowing what exactly to put down(like now... gonk )

What got you into Seto: Not really sure. I can't remember ever not liking him... xd

Other: Uhm. o.O I... dont know what else... sweatdrop
You shall draw many more beautiful Seto-themed pictures. That one picture in your deviantart is probably lonely. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:10 pm
Gaia Name: Rainbow_Revolution

Likes: Yaoi, Yuri, Tabloidshipping, Sushi, Mokuba, anf obviously; Seto Kaiba biggrin

Dislikes: PUPPYSHIPPING, and George W. Bush DDD:

What got you into Seto: well, I guess my fingers would get me into Se- Oh wait, that's not what we're talking about, is it xD;;; Well, he's been one of my favorite characters since I started watchign the show, so yeah biggrin

Other: Uhm....Seto/Mokuba forever >_

apocalypse-song

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:31 pm
Rainbow_Revolution

Likes: Yaoi, Yuri, Tabloidshipping, Sushi, Mokuba, anf obviously; Seto Kaiba biggrin

What got you into Seto: well, I guess my fingers would get me into Se- Oh wait, that's not what we're talking about, is it xD;;; Well, he's been one of my favorite characters since I started watchign the show, so yeah biggrin

I like you. xd

About your sig: Our Captain will love you being a Tabloidshipper. And Sin of Twilight is a Scandelshipping doujinshi not Rewindshipping. Rewindshipping is YamixSeth. Oh and...I'm a Scandelshipper. ^ ^ I, Vice Captain, welcome you to our lovely guild. Make yourself at home. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:35 pm
XD Sana-chan, is your post whoring going to include individually welcmoming every new member?

On a "serious" note: I'm so alone in my favorite shipping in here. XD;;;;;;  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

apocalypse-song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:17 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
Rainbow_Revolution

I like you. xd

About your sig: Our Captain will love you being a Tabloidshipper. And Sin of Twilight is a Scandelshipping doujinshi not Rewindshipping. Rewindshipping is YamixSeth. Oh and...I'm a Scandelshipper. ^ ^ I, Vice Captain, welcome you to our lovely guild. Make yourself at home. heart

Oh great xD;; I've been going around Gaia forever with a wrong banner. Thank you for correcting me! I was under the impression Rewind was Atem/Set >_ biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:17 pm
jagged1
XD Sana-chan, is your post whoring going to include individually welcmoming every new member?

On a "serious" note: I'm so alone in my favorite shipping in here. XD;;;;;;
What? I can't welcome new members? And about the post whoring...FyerLuna still has the most posts and I'm second. xd And nice avi. And I'm not freaking out. gonk

Rainbow_Revolution: It's alright. There are a lot of shippings to memorize; it can get very confusing sometimes.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:44 pm
I think I'd faint if I ever met someone who could rattle off every shipping name. o_o; And geez. XD You really are after "most posts". I was just kidding. Glad you like the avatar and didn't faint!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:58 pm
xd I'm a freak. That's all I can say.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:32 pm