Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 pm
It took a moment to think as she shrugged, "That's not up to me now is it, the King and his Queen have left for their other countries, if you want to bring Ophelia and her maid with you that's up to your decretion." she smiled and picked up the book looking at it, "Seems like you're getting caught up with your reading." she teased a bit, beginning to walk off to see if she could find Ophelia.

The young Queen sulked while hiding her face in his shoulder, "I had no choice....if we didn't...I'd be a disgrace to my entire family..." gripping onto his clothes she looked up at him with her big blue eyes, pouring with tears, "you don't know how much I wanted that to be you...to be with the man I love the most..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:36 pm
He shushed her, "I know, but I still don't like it." he kissed her head, closing his eyes.

Tristan got up, stumbling over to her, "Wait, Jillian," he took her wrist. "I want you to come with me..."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Wiping her eyes Ophelia walked to the window and sat down, "You shouldn't be here, you need to get ready to return home to help Tristan bring his things." she explained while continuing to sew something onto a white handkerchief.

Stopping her tracks Jillian turned around and looked up at him, moving him into a corner before speaking, "Go with you and Ophelia back to your country? well if Ophelia goes I have to come along..there's no doubt about that."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:49 pm
He sighed, "We could lock the door," he told her. "Tristan doesn't have that many things."

Tristan pulled her close, "That's good."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:56 pm
"Lock...this door...?" she motioned looking at her room door then back at him. It seemed like a good idea at the time..and she clearly wasn't thinking straight. "For now..." she walked over and walked over to her large door, barred it and locked it with a key.
"I have something for you." taking the small thing she was sewing she pulled out a white handkerchief with their initials sewed on in gold and embroidery on the edges of the corner. "I hope you like it, it was the only thing that made me feel better after last night."

"Well we'd have to find her first..." Jillian smiled while leading Tristan around an hour or two before giving up, asking a couple other maids where Ophelia was. Apparantly she had gone out or was taking a nap since her room was locked.
"Maybe it'll be alright if I go with you...." she suggested, "after all you should be going back by now..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:01 pm
He nodded, "Come on," he smiled, taking her hand. "I'll leave someone with a note to Elton saying he's to bring Ophelia along when he comes."

Elton smiled, holding it gently, "I love it," he said quietly.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 pm
"I guess that would be alright then..." Jillian smiled and took his hand, heading out to the front where the carriages were waiting. It would take them about a two day trip to get to Tristan's castle if they went all night, and who knows when Ophelia would get there as well.
"It'll be nice seeing another country...how people live there and such..." she said softly getting into the carriage.

Ophelia smiled sweetly, almost looking like an angel in front of him. As she did she couldn't help but lean up to him, kissing him deeply while moving closer onto the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:11 pm
Tristan smiled, following her. He opened the carriage door and stepped in after Jillian, closing it after he got in. He closed the curtains as if preparing for a nap. Soon they were off, and Tristan moved to sit next to Jillian.

Elton responded happily, pulling her close and picking her up. He turned, falling backwards onto the bed and then making deep love to her.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:18 pm
As they road off, Jillian put her head on Tristan's shoulder and held his hand gently, just sitting in silence with him for a moment.
"So....tell me about your country...what's it like? will I get to meet your family?"

After a while Ophelia popped her head out of the covers and smiled lying on top of him, "I feel..much better..." she smiled kissing his neck then his lips gently, listening to his heartbeat. "And I can't believe we just did that..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:20 pm
"I can," he replied, holding her close and burying his face in his shoulder. "It was wonderful..."

Tristan smiled, "Its very thickly forested, its beautiful. I'm sure that you'll meet my parents... but as my wife's maid," he winced.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:31 pm
As Ophelia smiled and continued to kiss him she heard a knock on the door.
"Milady are you in there?" a voice came which was definately not Jillian's.
"Don't move..." she whispered getting up and getting a bathrobe, walking to the door and opening it slightly.
"Yes, I was just about to bathe."
"Ah well, the King has left a note for you, he's taken Jillian to his Kingdom and will be awaiting your arrival along with sir Elton if you've seen him."
"I'll be sure to tell him when I see him, thank you." she smiled and gently closed the door, locking it behind her.
"Well...I guess we better get going.." she said softly moving her hair from her eyes.

Jillian smiled and put a hand on his cheek gently, "Don't worry, I'm surely not going to worry about it too much...I don't want you to over think about it..." she said softly kissing his cheek, continuing to sit in bliss with him. "Any siblings?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:38 pm
"No, none," he shook his head, kissing her quickly. "I'm glad that I'm able to travel with you alone."

He sighed, "Indeed," he got up, looking at her.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 pm
She giggled as she sat with him closing her eyes a moment, "You're just like Ophelia, you don't have any siblings but you have wonderful friends..." she smiled.
"I wonder what she's doing...probably hiding somewhere with Elton no doubt." she shrugged, "wake me up when we stop..." she whispered while trying to get some few hours of sleep.

Ophelia went off to change behind a partitian into one of her best travelling dresses which was a nice creamy yellow, and packed a bag or two of clothes and things she might leave.
She carried the bag out to the carriage and got in, sitting down while fanning herself slightly, waiting for Elton to join her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Elton bounced down there, getting into the carriage and closing the doors and curtains. He kissed her happily, smiling. "I'm glad we get to take this trip together."

Tristan smiled, leaning against her and getting some sleep.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm
"It's not really a trip together...two days yes but when we get to Tristan's country I have to be with him as husband and wife." She explained while they began to take off. "But for now...I don't mind being alone with you..."

Both travelled a very long time but Tristan's carriage was much closer. Both stopped when it was getting dark at a side road inn in two different locations, so the time they spent together was a little more romantic.

"How much longer until we get there?" Jillian asked while standing by the window cutting an apple while looking at the moon. "Do you think Ophelia and Elton are alright? do you think they've left by now?" she kept asking while worried for her friend.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff