Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Dougal bowed before Beelio and cringed at his words.

"Perfectly, my lord.......your wish is my command......I shall join up with Saito and Aisling shall be yours."

With that Dougal gave another bow and was off.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:54 pm
Beelio nodded, projecting an air of satisfaction at that answer. It pleased him to also see the barely repressed signs of distress on dougal’s face. It would be a delicious betrayal to have dougal out his own sister.
“Perfect. You will be justly rewarded.”
He watched dougal leave and then turned his attention back to the fight. The demons were gradually losing. He sighed and shook his head in disbelief at the lowliness of these creatures: that they would use mortal means to kill. He would have to relate the information back to Satan, of course. But getting all these creatures killed or back to Hell would be time consuming, and organising the mass executions of these cultural traitors would take a while. Satan always did like a great display.
He felt his body tingle and glared u at the sky in irritance. His time on earth for the day was already beginning to run short.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:30 pm
With blinding speed Dougal dashed past building and trees towards to the city of Nave.

"......justly rewarded he said...ha," Dougal thought to himself. "Beelio's meaning by that could go in a number of directions."

Dougal winced at the idea of turning in his own sister, but he was far too much of a coward to disobey Beelio-for Beelio could come up with things far worse then death.

As Dougal ran he recalled past memories.....

....Dougal was wondering in the woods.....same appearance as he had now.....wounded from a brawl with other low class demons.....then Aisling-only 10 at the time, and her father appeared-took pity on him.....took him in.....brought him back to full health.....

......Dougal was...happy......he stayed with them for several years....he was a son and brother.....part of a family......then one day demons attacked their home.....Dougal fought hard but was far to weak against such numbers...then something awaken in Aisling-she radiated with light which filled him awe and pain.....he even felt jealous of her strength afterwards....

.....after the attack he went off into the woods to vent his anger....then Beelio came.....offering power inchange for his step sister's soul.....and in Dougal's haste of anger he agreed.......

...that night blood was shed....father gave his last cry....Aisling wept as life drained from her body......Dougal remembered the expression she gave him well......she was shocked and horriffied and then...nothing......Dougal began to cry.......when he saw her ghostly form next....it was a blank expression-confused by her surroundings........no memories.....the shock of the event perhaps.......and then he ran......

....being the demon that he was Dougal made up lies to Beelio of what happened....but had to promise to keep searching-and now Dougal's fears and past were catching up with him........

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:52 am
[oooh drama biggrin ]

Natsha squared upto the huge demon, hoping that the promised attacks from the soldiers would work. Until then, she would try and deal with it herself. After all, there was little that explosives could not harm.
She yanked the ringpull out of the ‘blessed’ grenade, took aim and hurled it towards the demon’s face. Within seconds it exploded, searing into the demon’s eyes.
--

Elsewhere in the city Adam was distracted by the echoing boom of explosives and the howl of a demon. A large demon. He instantly realised that this was the one Nikoli must have nee talking about.
He looked between the direction of the blast and his assailant, and pulled Asling closer to him. He griped his scythe and held it out in warning.
“You listen to me saito, I have no time for you, nor desire to fight. If you hand so much as touched that sword of yours I shall take it off”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 am
the smoke parted as a blast of black energyy blazed at Natasha. The templar Renten steped in front of her. With a quick movent of his hand he shouted. "Aura Barrier!" The beam impacted on a sheild like barrier.
"Heres a tip never aim for its face."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:40 am
((I try....^_^))

Dougal saw the city of Nave come into view. His ears twitched at the sound of the explosions. Then he sensed her energies.....and followed.....he saw Adam backside and Saito just ahead of him.

It appeared that a fight was about to begin.

Dougal calmed himself and tried to out aside his human emotions....

"I am a demon....," he thought trying to convince himself. "I feel nothing for her....."

Dougal took a deep breath then shouted.....

"Ah-ancient one we meet again.

I told you others would come looking
And that I would return.

Although I admit
I did not expect so soon.....

*Dougal shrugs*

But alass
Beelio will wait no longer.

Aisling-the prize
Will be delivered....."

Dougal's flinched at his own final words.

((Does anyone else find it slightly amusing that two low-level demons, one who loves cats and one who loves wolves, are now working together?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am
[ok so were in nave]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:22 am
Dot Hack IYOTEN
[ok so were in nave]

((Yep))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:32 am
Lilith watched the scene carefully as she thought of a way to approach the situation since she wasn't much of a fighter. After a moment of consideration she took off her eyepatch to reveal her left eye which was lighter than her right with a very small pupil and two rings around it. She scanned the scene again then took her staff and chanted a short spell and any of the dead bodies, human or demon, near her stood up, still bleeding and broken but able to fight.
"Alright, looks like this may be tough." Lilith groaned and sent the dead attacking the demons.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:34 am
Nightmare sees dugal and attacks  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:21 am
Dougal sensed an oncoming attack from behind. He dodged and backflipped over to Saito's side.

To his attacker Dougal shouted:

"Not an very honorable act
To attack someone behind their back."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:32 am
Adam frowned and instantly girpepd Asling in a bearhug and spread his wings to take ot the air and away form danger. He held asling to hsi body with oen arm and held his scythe in the other.

out of the frying pan and into the fire

he sensed darke nergies and was surprised to find Lilith reanimating corpses. however he had no time to dwell upon it and flew towards the large dmeon to trya nd help fight it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:35 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Dougal sensed an oncoming attack from behind. He dodged and backflipped over to Saito's side.

i was nightmare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 am
saito raised his word at Adam
"sorry i was hired buy him soo.. you must die"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:44 am
Dot Hack IYOTEN
0Moon_Maiden0

i was nightmare

((Hmmm? Oh-Did I not make it clear by what I meant?

Dougal sensed an oncoming attack (Nightmare's attack) from behind. He (Dougal) dodged and backflipped over to Saito's side (joins Saito).

Did that make it clearer? Sorry for any confusion.....>.<'))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games