Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:30 am
Darkly_Doomed
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I've never tried duck. xD
OH WOW. That kinda reminds me of the RE movie I watched not too long ago. A bunch of Zombies were attacking this building and these people were trapped in this building, but the outbreak of zombies all started at this airport. :0

That would have been so much more epic than snakes on a plane. Zombies on a plane. Maybe I can force my sister to draw that. XD It'd be pretty funny.
:0 I had a dream that reminded you of a movie? Amazing.

Oh god, zombies on a plane would be horrible. D: What would you do? Just throw them off? What if they fell off the plane and landed in someone's yard and attacked a family? DDDD:

Sorry Grieves but the human body doesn't work that way. If the zombies fell off the plane I doubt they would even have any limbs attached from hitting the ground at maximum velocity(im sure I spelled this wrong but I haven't gotten much sleep.)

What about those movies where there are those half zombies chasing people? Huh? Huh? Huhhhhh? :0 And what if somebody was planning random zombie attacks? They could fit the zombies with parachutes!
Actually, that's completely illogical. The people fitting the zombies would be turned into zombies before they had the chance to finish securing the parachutes. And then the zombies would also have to make the parachutes release, and they are too stupid to do that. It would be easier to just make a zombie virus spread in the air.

I don't know but there are 5 beaches on the west coast one near San fransico that has had reports of a flesh eating virus in the sand and water....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:34 am
Sauce-Kay
I had a dream after I found out the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 could be multiplayer, and my dream was basically telling Griever that is was multiplayer and she was all like "cool!!!" and yeah.... D: it was kinda stupid but whatever. loolololo

I had a dream with some twisted .hack KH fusion. I was in final form in an area that looked stormy (Imagine the lightning field in FF10, minus the lightning) but then I kinda turned into second form Haseo and entered this white tower. Inside the tower there was this huge city (one of them grimy looking ones) and the sky was kinda green orangey (like the acid in portal except more sky like) and there were a whole bunch of those guardians and those nobody ships because somebody was trying to take over the world. Then there was this guy, a white furry cat (persian, green eyes, strange lookin') and Lavi. They were kinda trying to stop the guy from taking over the world, but really they were just sitting on the roof in wicker chairs. The cat had to leave, as it was originally part of the group trying to take over the world, but it got hurt (or so said the guy) and then Lavi fell off the roof. But then two people got crushed beneath him, but they were all fine. I woke up after that.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 am
haseo9
Darkly_Doomed
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I've never tried duck. xD
OH WOW. That kinda reminds me of the RE movie I watched not too long ago. A bunch of Zombies were attacking this building and these people were trapped in this building, but the outbreak of zombies all started at this airport. :0

That would have been so much more epic than snakes on a plane. Zombies on a plane. Maybe I can force my sister to draw that. XD It'd be pretty funny.
:0 I had a dream that reminded you of a movie? Amazing.

Oh god, zombies on a plane would be horrible. D: What would you do? Just throw them off? What if they fell off the plane and landed in someone's yard and attacked a family? DDDD:

Sorry Grieves but the human body doesn't work that way. If the zombies fell off the plane I doubt they would even have any limbs attached from hitting the ground at maximum velocity(im sure I spelled this wrong but I haven't gotten much sleep.)

What about those movies where there are those half zombies chasing people? Huh? Huh? Huhhhhh? :0 And what if somebody was planning random zombie attacks? They could fit the zombies with parachutes!
Actually, that's completely illogical. The people fitting the zombies would be turned into zombies before they had the chance to finish securing the parachutes. And then the zombies would also have to make the parachutes release, and they are too stupid to do that. It would be easier to just make a zombie virus spread in the air.

I don't know but there are 5 beaches on the west coast one near San fransico that has had reports of a flesh eating virus in the sand and water....

:/ But that isn't a virus that causes other people to eat each other's flesh. It's a virus that eats flesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am
XxGrieverxX
But what if the crash and the fire didn't kill the zombies?
And what if someone snuck a zombie on a plane in their suitcase?
OH HO HO.

Tru dat. They need a book to answer some of these important questions. ]:<

How on earth would a zombie get through airport security? "Yes, sir, it appears that you have a rotting human corpse in your briefcase, but here you go, you can get on this plane anyway."
Yeah. It would take a huge amount of research, though... v v"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am
Well, all my dreams are sort of on the halarious side. Like last night I dreamed for some odd reason, that Lord Voldemort was dueling against Harry with Pokemon cards. The other night was Haseo and Ovan doing Yugioh....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 pm
HAVE YOU BEN D-D-D-DUELING OR PLAYING TOO MUCH POKEMONZ?
I HAVE A HUNCH THAT YOU HAVE BEEN.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:57 pm
lately i've been having dreams about driving really fast down a road and crashing maybe it's subconsual  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 am
I am dreaming of finishing my Quarantine Item Collection Quest! XD
Less than 300 to go! heart  

Wolfhawk13

Friendly Wolf

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 am
I had a weird dream that I was in The World. XD It was hilarious, because me and En had a fight over who was more gay... >.> That is just kinda odd in itself. I mean... It was obvious that I couldn't beat him in the homosexual category. XD But I was determined to try. And hearing En's nasally voice cursing was pretty funny too.

En: "b***h, please. *moan* Haseo..."

XD That was the gist of it. Kinda weirded me out because it made me realize how many sexual noises En makes through the course of the game. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 am
Lol, you are too right about that Endrance! rofl
His noises always make me a little unsettled! XD  

Wolfhawk13

Friendly Wolf

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm
You know that scene in Vol. 1 where you see Endrance summon Macha for the first time? Yeeaaaa, I can never keep a straight face. Ever.

For the sake of keeping this thing on topic (in Net Slum?! Balderdash!), I recently had a dream where my old high school went into lockdown because of some illness, and then some FBI-ish guy was running through the school and rounding people up. I don't even know, man.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 pm
I hate Endrance. Well, mainly his voice. If I could change the Audio to Japanese I'd be fine. I like Mitsuki Saiga's voice.
Hm...I had a dream where I was exploring the game "The Path" which I've never even played before. The giant clown baby that was guarding the gear door was kinda freaky. And then we three went to a fair and wandered about! That's all I remember of it, really, besides being weirded out a slight that my dad was playing the game as that one character.
Wait....@Breathless: Do you mean Haseo and Ovan dueling with Yu Gi Oh cards, or do you mean them doing Yugioh? Sorry. Curse my corrupted mind. XD  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 pm
I had a dream about a giant worm that ate a friend of mine that I never even met. It was in a desert and a bunch of Arab people were carrying this giant white tent, and if you weren't under the tent, the worm would eat you. It's weird because I remember this worm so clearly, I thought I'd forget about it and not remember what it looks like because half the things I dream about I can never describe clearly. QUITE AMAZING, YES?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 pm
XxGrieverxX
I had a dream about a giant worm that ate a friend of mine that I never even met. It was in a desert and a bunch of Arab people were carrying this giant white tent, and if you weren't under the tent, the worm would eat you. It's weird because I remember this worm so clearly, I thought I'd forget about it and not remember what it looks like because half the things I dream about I can never describe clearly. QUITE AMAZING, YES?

YES.
I remember the dream where I was playing .hack//G.U. and used a cheat code to try and beat a boss. It worked once, and then I did it again and instead of dying like the thing was supposed to, it sank into a pool of AIDA, rose up below my party, and killed me. And then I had to try and escape the aliens holding us hostage in the alternate dimension with the cafe like from Phoenix Wright and man that was a strange dream. The monster looked like a hollow.
Where can I find one of these big white tents? I'd rather not be eaten by worm monsters. :c  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:49 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

YES.
I remember the dream where I was playing .hack//G.U. and used a cheat code to try and beat a boss. It worked once, and then I did it again and instead of dying like the thing was supposed to, it sank into a pool of AIDA, rose up below my party, and killed me. And then I had to try and escape the aliens holding us hostage in the alternate dimension with the cafe like from Phoenix Wright and man that was a strange dream. The monster looked like a hollow.
Where can I find one of these big white tents? I'd rather not be eaten by worm monsters. :c

oh shiz, man. THE AIDAS KNOWZ YEW USIN' CHEAT CODES.
What did these aliens look like? :0
Well, I'm selling these homemade white tents. ONLY 43756846864 GP. YEW BUY, YES?

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff