Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:00 pm
"You're forgiven....just keep in mind that in my time its my job to play as an idiot," Tat replied. "Besides-I have other skills...." Her voice lowered...

"....like throwing daggars and pick-pocking.....I was a thief before I became a jester."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:10 am
"You were?" Tyran raised an eyebrow, obviously interested. "How come you became a jester,then?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:21 am
"George, also a jester, caught me when I was younger trying to steal from hom," Tat replied. "But instead off turning me in he gave me to option to train under him. So, rather then go to the dungeons I took the offer. Taking papa's offer was probably one of the best decisions I've made-no more getting chased after or getting rocks thrown at me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 am
Tyran laughed
"I suppose that's true. It was good of him - in your days didn't they just hang people for pretty much anything?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 am
Tat nodded hastily. "Just about.....," she said, "...or a person could be severely punished in forms of torture. Luckily I did not have to go through that unless home counted." She gaze became distance and she brought her knees up to her chin and hugged them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 am
"So I take it that your home life wasn't exactly a bed of roses either, then?" Tyran asked, significently more gently and tentatively than usual. He didn't want to upset her, but he was genuinely interested in the live she had lived and where she cam efrom. not just because it was in the past either, but because she was another person, and he did like her, even if they had their friction.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:53 am
"No-my real father was a drunk who often beat me or whip me. I've got the scars on the back to prove it," Tat said straightening her posture. "That's why I started living on the streets..." She stopped then thinking she was rambling. "Sorry-don't mean to unload my sob story on you."

Luka rubbed his head against Tyran's arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm
[jeez, I need to try an keep up more. sweatdrop ]

Vence took a look around the rest of the shop, checking if anything else suited his interests. He ended up also buying a pair of "camo" pants, and a plain tan shirt.

He thanked the man behind the counter as he took his stuff, placed in a bag of some strange material. He didn't say anything, doing his best to act normal. So far, he seemed to be doing a pretty good job of it. He walked around the store, searching for everyone else, and managed to come across Tat and Tyran. They were talking about something, and it didn't sound like he should intrude, so he left to wait by the front door.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:54 pm
"Heh, well at least you're free of him now. a*****e." Tyran snorted and fussed behind Lua's ear again. He looekd up and spotted Vence hovering a little way away.
"Hey- i found her. Care to join?" he made a vuage gesture at the free seat on the bench.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Vence smiled and walked over, taking the offer, but sat across from the two cross-legged on the floor, instead of sitting on the bench.

"Everyone done with their shopping spree?" he asked, grinning.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm
Tat remembered that she had left her items in the store....unless someone had bought them. She glanced at the bags and then back to the store.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm
"Yeah, they'll do for now." Tyran said, looking up as Tat focused on the store. "We were just talking about where we came from. i mean - where we came form really. Our past, as it were." He stretched a little wishing he could be more free, but he was always on gaurd incase he attracted too much human attention.
"Your story intrigues me also. You seem too good to be true." he smirked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Tat was interested to hear Vence's story too, however.....

"I suppose I should go purchase my attire before I forget," she said. "Not that you would let me." She smirked as the last line was directed at Tyran.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:35 pm
"Yeah, cos I chained you to the bench, of course." Tyran said, proving tat every atom of a sentance could indeed be pumped full of sarcasm. he flipepd Luka over onto his belly so he could rub it.
"I'll tae care of teh cat."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Tat playfully stuck her tongue out at Tyran as she bounded happily back into the store. Luka purred happily even though he was still hungry.

Her items were still were she had left them. She wondered over to Stephanie and thanked her for the loan to purchase her clothes and promised to find a way to repay her. Tat felt a little nervous at the counter....with strange beeping noises and blinking likes. After that she quickly returned to the bench and looked at her goods."When or where are we changing exactly?" she asked because she assumed it would be before they went in search of foo so the her current outfit did not 'attract attention.'  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games