Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:27 pm
Kailee's face brightened and she, leaned into his hand as he stroked her cheek. "I'd kinda like it if you could come with me to my old home. I do have stuff I'd like to bring with me to wherever we'll be living after the wedding." she murmured softly, cuddling into Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm
He grinned and held her close. 'Alright I'll come with you. But we'll have to wait until sunset. If we go now I'll burst into a ball of flames and we wouldn't want that now would we?' He said in a cute voice trying to make it sound like a joke but knew he was probably failing miserably. His lips pressed against her hair.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm
"No we certainly don't." she murmured, starting to drift back to sleep, unaware that he had even tried in making a joke. She was just so comfortable and relaxed and happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm
He smiled brightly and held her closer kissed her forehead and let his own eyes clsoe for sleep. The pain in his hand still dully throbbing. But he was content with Kailee in his arms so the pain was nothing compared to the wonderful feelings he had while he held her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm
Kailee stayed alseep until around midday when she woke up, feeling quite refreshed, but also a little confused. Hadn't she gone to sleep in her wolf form? And . . . there was someone else there! A brief moment of panic set in before she caught sight of Leon and the memory of that morning returned causing her to smile and relax once more. She remained just cuddling for a few minutes before she remembered the reason she had woken up. She slowly, so as not to awaken Leon, removed herself from his grasp and went outside, shifting wolf to relieve herself behind a tree. She was still quite giddy from last night, and it took almost all her self-control after her bathroom break to not break out into joyous howling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Leon slept the whole day. completely out of it. He slept deeply until Sunset and when he woke he sat straight up his senses aware that he was alone. 'Kailee?' He ventured his voice a little nervous. He didn't like being away from her for too long.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm
"Getting dressed!" came the call back. After she had relieved herself and still felt no inclination to go back to sleep, Kailee had ventured to a nearby stream and took what could only be described as a bath. She had done this while still in her wolf form, but the moisture had carried over to her human one. A small sneeze escaped the werewolf. She had spent a lot of time in that stream, entertaining herelf by chasing small fish all around. She hadn't gotten out until twilight, and so she was shivering slightly from the cool breeze that had picked up. It didn't help that her hair was still wet.

Kailee returned, fully dressed, to the cave, wringing out her hair. "Did you want somthing?" she asked, looking over at her vampire fiancee.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 pm
He jumped up and pulled her into his arms his clothes getting a bit damp from her wet hair but he didn't mind it. 'No, I just woke up and you were gone.' He whined burying his face in her neck. 'I missed you.' he whispered holding her close. 'Did you enjoy your bath?'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:58 pm
Kailee blinked as she was suddenly pulled into Leon's arms. "You're going to get wet." she muttered, blushing a little. She hadn't meant to make him worry . . . She sighed before leaning into Leon. "I was able to entertain myself a bit." she said softly in response to his question.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 pm
He smiled an nuzzled his face in her neck a bit. 'You smell clean too. Not that I'm saying you smelt bad no I'm saying you're smelling like river...I like it.' Gently he pressed his lips in her shoulder. 'I'm glad you had fun while I slept. I tell you my hand feels a lot better too...' He froze. He hadn't meant to tell her that part.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Kailee frowned. "Your hand? What's wrong with your hand?" she asked, turning, concerned.

((Whee, can't think tonight. I'm so tired. XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 pm
Leon pulled a face. 'I kinda...burnt it in the sunrise as I swandived into the cave...' He explained. 'But look it's all better!'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm
Kailee's frown deepened. "You should have told me." she muttered, a bit cross that Leon had tried to hide something from her. "No secrets Leon. We've tried starting a relationship with each of us carrying secrets, and that almost didn't work out so well. I don't want anymore secrets. About anything!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 pm
Leon nodded dumbly. 'I'm sorry.' He said eventually. 'I won't keep any secrets from you anymore.' He kept eye contact and caressed her cheek to make sure she kenw he was serious. 'No more secrets.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Kailee sighed and placed her hand over his, nodding. "Thank you." she murmured softly before smiling. "Well . . . anyways . . . the sun's gone down. We . . . should probably head out." she murmured, feeling a bit awkward brining up the fact that they had to go.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games