Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Orla steadied her nerves. Not isolated enough.... she thought-her gaze growing distant and cold. She turned away. "Craban has the remainder of the Lady's Mantle," was all she said before continuing on her way. If she lingered any longer she was sure to slit his throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Shar nodded and let her leave, moving to sit back down.
"You know I didn't kill any of them. Just for your information." He said, not particularily caring if she heard or not.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Orla heard Shar but gave no response. Her pace increased to a cantar as she approached a merchant amount a map. The man only stared at her and stumbled backwards. She thought perhaps then it may be better if she just left because she got the feeling that everyone else was going to give her a similiar reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:09 am
Kyrun smiled and said "Well come on then warrior lets see wheather your a good guy or bad." He waited for Craban to strike  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:11 am
Quote:

Without warning, and in one fluid and rapid movement he dove forwards, withdrew two daggers and got ready to strike. He knew he woudl need ot keep fast if he was to offset teh concentrationa dn time it too to use spells. hopefully he would surprise him.

Craban then tiwtsed off to the side to confuse him and struck out with one dagger, reserving the otehr to counter any attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:13 am
Quote:

Without warning, and in one fluid and rapid movement he dove forwards, withdrew two daggers and got ready to strike. He knew he woudl need ot keep fast if he was to offset teh concentrationa dn time it too to use spells. hopefully he would surprise him.

Craban then tiwtsed off to the side to confuse him and struck out with one dagger, reserving the otehr to counter any attacks.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 am
Kyrun closed his eyes and counted each step Craban took waiting. Then when he herd the air being parted He ducked under the first attack, then lanching over the second he opened his eyes and shouted "Wind blast!" As he sent a gale of wind from his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 am
Craban was knocked back by the wind and instnatly curled his limsb in to try and stop wind reisstance. He felt like he'd been hit in the gut, but alnded quickly, rolled back and then darted forwards again for another offensive, thsi time completely alert to dodge again.

[tee hee he's persistant]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 am
[Lol yea, he is Lol]

Kyrun landed and put his hand on the ground he said quickly. "Earth head my call summoning diamond shield." He raised his hand, completly covered in diamond. All the way down to his elbow. "Hope your ready." He said as he stood his ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 am
"s**t." Cravban flipped his dagger around so it was butt end and slamme dit aagisnt the armor. sure enough it jarred his good arm. It was strong. He jumped back and waited. he was certain that such mgic took up energy- he coudn'tkeep it up forever  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:57 am
"I know what your thinking keep your distance long enough and Ill get tired from useing up so much magic. Well im not useing magic im useing the enviroment. I contantly keeping my energy up by drawing energy from the element im useing. Sure I can only use 3 right now. seeing as there is only earth, wind, and water but these are powerful elements. Are you sure you want to go on?" Kyrun asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:59 am
Craban snorted.
"You're very skilled. i don't see how I can combat you"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am
"I am skilled and this tech requires me to restore the energy I borowed from the element. But you see it takes a cut of its own. After this battle I will be completly draind for a while." Kyrun said as he swayed his arm over the diamond. "Tell you what Ive seen your intetions so heres your letter. He said as he took the diamond shpere and placed it back into the ground. He pulled out the letter and placed it on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:22 pm
Orla had had no luck finding a map to trade for. She had asked for directions but people only stared at her and pointed randomly. Eventually she gave up and headed out into the unexplored terrain. The vegitation didn't appear all that different from the idea so it set her at ease slightly. She desided to take shelter among the dense plant life along side the road. Before heading out she glanced back once more. A breeze swept her hair acrossed face. She tested her one leg again before bursting into a gallop and was out of sight.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Craban nodded and snatched up the letter.
"Yeah thanks. Good luck and all." he waved a hand vaugely and headed back to his brother.
"Hey, where's Orla?"

"She took off. She gave me a list fo herbs for you to get me before she left."

"you just let her go?"

Shar snorted. "What? I'm your slave now?"

Craban sighed. "I wanted to a least say goodbye."

Shar rolled his eyes. "Oh my goddess you are such an elf!"

"Shut up."

"f**."

"I said shut your mouth." Craban snapped. Shar shut up for a few moments and then told him what Orla had told him about medicine.
"Get them for me. The sooner I'm healed, the sooner i can leave."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games