Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 pm
" true that talk was mildly interesting..., but let's get back to tactics."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 pm
"oh well pardon me it appears that along with that backbone you grew a brain as well.....so that throws you out as bait for the Zombies."  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:27 pm
" Sam hush. Be serious now."
" We can argue over how brainless we think each other is after the mission."
She rolleyes at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:30 pm
"....if you hadn't noticed i was being serious we will need a volunteer to run decoy to draw the infected away."  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm
" Yea don't much like the fact of him as a decoy."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:49 pm
Zain looked at Seraph, "We don't need many supplies." Then he turned to Sam, "We'd manage." He said simply, then he leaned against the wall, letting Sophi and Sam talk, he looked up at the sky, "By the way, I'm the decoy, I talked to Doc about it when we started planning."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Sophi breathed a sigh of relief knowing Seraph would have been an idiot and relished at the fact to prove Sam wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 pm
"fine" he said turning to Zain

"oh and you'll manage? what manage like the last time???? if i remember correctly the only one that lived through that little adventure was you...and you didn't even succeed ether." he said a little ticked off "so there's noway that I'm letting you go and get more people killed" he continued.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Sophie sat quietly for the moment  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:22 pm
Before Sam finished his sentence Zain burst into action, drawing his gun and shoving Sam against the wall, Zain shoved his gun against Sam's head, his eyes filled with rage and pain, "If you EVER mention that mission again I swear I'll blow your damn brains all across the wall, and screw the consequences!" Zain was angry, no one mentioned the mission Zain's team had died, for a reason, Sam had made a mistake, and an enemy.

((Dude....you don't insult a guy when his entire team dies and he barely survives, that's just a bad idea))  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 am
Seraph watched, he was in the process of getting some medical supplies, which took up half his backpack, when the violence started "Ooookay" he packed the kit back into his backpack and stoof beside Sophi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 am
She looked up at him.
" Seems like everyone is always fighting doesn't it?"
Miko scrambled back to his caretakers home.
" Good baby. You don't really need to see such or hear such shameless behavior."

She put her hand on him and said through her mind.
" I wonder though If we can trust Sam as an ally.. I mean what if we are cornered and he just deserts us? What then? I mean hes an a** but if he's cornered I'd help him ...."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:29 pm
((OOC) i know but just could not help it)

"look man all I'm saying is that i am going on this mission to make sure it will succeed ok, and besides you're not the only person that has lost people that where close to them...." he said looking Zain in the eyes as best he could "so get over it.... if you where going to kill me you would have already" he said slowly moving his hand to Zain's wrist "you think my life matters here... no one in this town talks to me let alone says hi except Jack at the armory so do you think if i were to die it would make a difference to this town???" he continued  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:36 pm
" Pfft don't say such things. No one wants you too die."
" Any mind me for saying this but if you would ease up on your attitude you just might have friends, for now I'll be your ally and make your your back doesn't get bitten."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Zain's eyes burned with fury, "I may not be the only one who has lost people, but I was with my team for seven years, we were the longest surviving complete team in this village, we weren't a team, we were a family. I lost my family twice, first my blood family, and then my team, you want to know why people don't talk to you much? You don't try, you don't want to make friends, or allies. If you ask me you're afraid, afraid of caring because you might lose that person, you're afraid to lose friends so you don't make any." Zain holstered his guns and stepped back, "More people have tried to reach out to you then you know." With that Zain turned to leave, his coat sweeping behind him as he moved towards his home.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games