Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 am
[[I'm there already.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:44 pm
[oops! Okay, how should I enter. You were in there before this roleplay started so i can't say i came with you! It's to late for that]  

Tabby507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 am
[[Perhaps I left you to sit outside the door, and you follow me in, dragging James behind you?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm
((ooc wouldnt dragging me make my situation worse? also i was in there before this rp started as well and i just posted something that was unusual))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image
Darcy walks into the Hog's Head. The place is almost deserted, despite what looks like a semi-frightened touring wizard couple and a few shady-looking men huddling and discussing something at a booth in the corner. The bartender says from across the pub, "Seach yerselv!" Darcy does just that, picking a secluded booth. There, she waits.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

Frumoasa enters the Hog's Head. She looks around and then spies Darcy in a secluded booth. She begins walking over when a poster on the wall cathes her eye. She rips the "Werewolf on the Loose" poster down and walkes over to the barman. "Next time I come here. I expect posters that say, "Werewolves are Our Friends". Or else." Completely outraged she walks over to Darcy's booth and sits down. "The nerve of some people. So, what are we going to do?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Sliding a book over the table, she says, "Look at the page. It's the only thing I know to do." Darcy looks down at the floor. "I know you're not the best potioneer, but you were always better than me in school. I thought, maybe...... I don't know, though." She absently stokes the scar on her eye. "I know I cost you a lot our seventh year. You don't have to do anything else, but I don't know who else to ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:07 pm
Frumoasa looks down at the page. "Mmmm....potions.....I haven't brewed potions in a long time, but I suppose I could give it a shot." Frumoasa looked away when Darcy mentioned their seventh year. Darcy had cost her alot in their seventh year, but she would never let her know just how much. She had loved Daniel, but she couldn't be angry because Darcy lost control. Unfortunatley, it came with the package. She turned her gaze back to Darcy. "I'm crying" she relized only a second to late. She wiped the tears from her eyes before saying thickly. "So where are we going brew it?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Guilt builds up in Darcy again, and she feels like she's spiraling down. She tries to stay calm, but she feels nauseated. She'd never meant to hurt anyone........ "There's a chamber. The Forgotten chamber. We could brew it there."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 pm
Frumoasa nodded. "Yes, thats a good place. I know where that is. Well, I must be going.I'll meet you in the Chamber" She had just noticed that the man from the couple looked like Daniel, and suddenly had no desire to stay. By the time she reached the door, she was bawling and swearing loudly to herself that she would never love again.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:49 am
Darcy watched Frumoasa leave. Frumoasa had always been her best friend at Hogwarts, but when Darcy went off to study the stars on Baker Island, they'd lost touch. She'd found out only a week before she came that Frumoasa was teaching here. And here she was again, being as kind as always, and the only thing that Darcy could do was pray that she said nothing............... Shaking her head, Darcy got up and walked out of the tavern and apparated to the Hogwarts gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 am
((ooc is so confused when did katie and tabby get different rp names????))
*walks past the shrieking shack remebering all the fun we had in there*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 am
techpriest35

((techpriest35, those are their teacher rp names! i think they are still going to be katie and tabby when rping as students))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:19 am
Stardust Muse
techpriest35

((techpriest35, those are their teacher rp names! i think they are still going to be katie and tabby when rping as students))

((ooc lols i kind of figured that out after looking at the classrooms XD))
*after enjoying the veiw of the shrieking shack james then haeds to honey dukes to get some sweets and return to hogwarts*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:50 pm
1 year later james returns again looking for any one that might know of arcane symbols and ways of combining them  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff