Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 pm
Katie walks across the room, happy everything is at peace finally in Hogwarts. "So, I assume you all are not going to visit your folks over break then," she says.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm
"thx summer for the heartiy welcome
and i have a question are we all forgetting something lockart is still n the shreiking shack or did you guys try to capture him yet
and did your dream come true katie hopefully it didnt cause some one got killed by lockhart in your dream"
"i doubt he will stay ther much longer if he hasnt already moved"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:17 pm
"I believe that we should go to the Shrieking Shack. We can each seal an exit, and disarm him. Then we can contact St. Mungo's and get them to take him back. The problem is, that's a lot of magic, and Kitty is the only one of us with more than a fourth year's education in magic," Katie says, quite hopelessly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm
i have been learning magic for quite some time
but i have only been at hogwarts for 3 years(you forget im a elf and elves live very long lives)
see look at the magics i just did while talking to you all(i now look like my avi)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:36 pm
*Summer half-smiled.*
Well, you are a teacher, and James is older... but I am too young to venture off the grounds... I can stay here and keep watch though!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 am
"if i remember the rules correctly none of us may leave the grounds with out a teacher's permission but any student will have to be accompanied by a teacher or by hagrid((ooc wait didnt he die in the books?? i cant remember))
but you may come along as well summer if you have promission from a teacher
and since professor ro is going with us maybe she will let you come too"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:10 pm
*Summer looks over at Professor Ro to see wat she has to say...*  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:46 am
"Too bad its not a Hogsmeade weekend," joked Kitty. "Though Summer still wouldn't be able to leave..." Kitty trailed off and looked expectantly at Professor Ro.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:23 pm
"Of course she can come! James is right, I am a teacher and I can take you off the grounds. Now, let us see. Can any one else seal the door? It's important to be prepared. Lockhart is kind of a loon," Katie replies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:25 am
i might be able to what was the spell agian
((ooc i use the d20s to determine if i succeed at something difficult so that way we can have fair ness
either that or i give a very detailed story response and that allows for peeps to interact))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 pm
*Summer looks confused and at a loss of hope.*
Perhaps Kitty is right though. Even with a teacher present, it's not like you asked to take me off the grounds, or filled out any forms.. what if something happened on your watch, and no one knew I was out there...
*questions began forming in her mind*

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:51 am
*sees puxxled look on summers face*
if you dont want to co,e then you dont have to also im sure you will be fine considering there are quite a few of us to protect you
(thers me katie yourself sam kitty kamilia ) so i think you should go with us but we must leave soon for 2 reason A end of term is coming up and we dont have much time
and B if i were lockhart even in his crazed form i wouldnt stay in one place for too long so if we dont hurry we will lose him once more and this time we wont be able to find him plus he is in a town full of magical stuffs(hogsmade is a town full of witches and wizards no muggle and the shrieking shack is in hogsmeade)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:07 am
((I think we are all very well aware of what Hogsmeade is))
"Summer, don't be worried. If you want to stay, you can, but after all, we can leave a note in Prof. Adonis' office stating that you are all with me or we could send Morgan to tell some one," Katie says in an attempt to reassure Summer. "What spell are you talking about James?"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:34 pm
*Summer ponders what James and Katie had said before deciding*
You are both right. I will go, only if we leave a note for Adonis. You will have to do that though Professor Ro, since you are a Professor.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm
turns to professor ro well i was talking about the door sealing spell
and instead of writing a note just send your patronus to deliver the message that way it takes less time
turns to summer ok thats a good choice
((at katie/professor ro i was just hinting that since he is in a place full of magic he could easily cause more problems if we dont catch him))
shall we go now?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games