Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm
"I don't know exactly, i get unsealed, i see my decendant we have a messed up conversation, next thing I know I'm fighting, but yah, I think thats whats goin on..did I mention my decendant is a emotionless freak?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:12 pm
"."wish that where my case this ones overflooding with the stuff." "hang on one sec i will get to the bottom of this whole thing." Gaia's voice ecoed as Apa's eues closed.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 pm
Naberious looked around, after a few he finnaly found where Gaia was "Ah, I see" he sloly regrew normal skin and then he turned back into his fox furry fox, then he stood and spit out the lat of that crap "Ugh..it tastes like that licorish crap..ew"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 pm
"oh god this is horable" "how could any one do that to someone??" Apa's eyes flew open still glowing green. "this is unexecptable"  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 pm
"What, you figured out the awnser to my confusion?" Naberious looked at the spot in the wall  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 pm
"not to your confusion but to this whole problem" she stared back at him "he is being uesed they are lying to him keeping his memories supresed telling him that they can bring his famly back to life if he just dose what they tell him to."  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 pm
"Oh..well, is there a way to convince him to stop trying to kill us? Becuase he almost killed one of Seraph new..uh....friends"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 pm
"you know what i can do so why even ask?" "and i thought you said he was void of emotions how can your dicendint have friends?"

Apa's eyes closed once more his body slowly seaped out of the wall and fell to the ground he changed back into his anthro form and layed there unconcence.

Gaia's voice ecoed around the room not comeing form any one spot "it has been done he is released for his torment and now needs rest... take care of him he is the last earth elemental left for now." Gaia's voice slowly started to fade and then it was silent.

(time for me to sleep as well got to go to work at noon.)  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm
((Yah, I better sleep to))
Naberiosu nodded "Yah Gaia I will, and also, they aren't really friends, they are more like people he just ran into and is just around now" he knew she could have heard at least half of that, he summoned four tentdrals and they carried him with him to the others "Hey, uh, I met Gaia again and she helped out..basically, he isn't gonna kill us"

Seraph looked over "he never accualy tried to kill me..now, not that I care but..what are you gonna do with that" Seraph poihnted at Apa  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 pm
" so what do we do with him?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm
"I say we poke him with a stick" Naberious joked

Seraph sighed "We bring him along then we dump him on you all while I go do what I was planning to"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 pm
" oh your leaving..."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:45 pm
Hikari ran to see Apa on the floor. "He's.....faking it. Right now he is. I know his elemental spirit is Gaia. He already found her resting ground at the academy. He is strong he will awaken and kill you Seraph. He is under my mother's oath. If he breaks the oath....HE WILL DIE. My mother is like that. I broke her oath....once...she damged me extremely....I wish to forget.....I remember my past....because of Apa...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 pm
Naberious nodded "But, Gaia, she helped him out, I know you didn't catch that part"

Seraph looked over "oook...so, he will try to kill me..thats nice" he leaned down to Apa;s sleeping face "Good luck" and then he backed away so Naberious could deal with this  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm
"He won't hesitate anything and Gaia can't break the oath. He has to complete his mission...he can not ever quit. Or as I said. My mother will get rid of him. He killed my own best friend because we loved each other."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games