Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm
'How is it that you can make me feel this way so effortlessly?'
"Can I ask you something, Lucid?" Kuro asked, stairing up at the ceiling.

((S'fine, ya dun haftah change it~))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 pm
"Of course, you can ask me anything." Lucid replied to Kuro, laying on top of Kuro's body, his face inches away from Kuro's.

((Shortness...))  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm
"Have you always been... homosexual?" Kuro stroked Lucid's head.

((Sorry it's shooooorrrtt... And sorry I haven't relpyed in, like, forever... our computer lost internet...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:03 pm
"Hmm..." Lucid thought about that. How to explain such a thing. He smiled as he responded. "Well, I am more interested in girls. I like looking at them. But I never dated a girl nor have I ever had sex with a girl. But I have had sex with a guy before, Mika in fact, but it was noting serious. We were just curious and didn't want a relationship. Besides, Mika has a boyfriend now anyways. Otherwise, you are the first one that I am serious about being with." Lucid said, his fingers taking a strand of Kuro's hair and twirling it around his finger.

((I am a patient person, doesn't matter how long you take. Btw, thanks for the warning about adding those two people that are virus. Lol.))

P.S. I know a book that you just have to read. If you ever heard of Anne Rice, she does a Vamppire chronicle of books and has over 30 books. Well, I am reading one of them right now called the Vampire Armand and I recomand it because it is so sweet. I bet you would love it. But before reading it, it might be a good idea to read Interview With The Vampire and The Vampire Lestat.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm
"Oh..." Kuro felt a sudden pang of jealously.
'I won't be the one to take Lucid's virginity away... damn...'
He smiled nonetheless.

((Yer welcome. And I'll check out those books after I finish my stupid summer reading project thing... I hate writing reports...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 pm
((Lucky you.))

"Are you alright?" Lucid asked, feeling a little pain in his heart that he guessed came from Kuro's own heart. Lucid continued to play around with Kuro's hair.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine," Kuro said, sighing slightly.
He was kind of tired.

((Yep. Lucky me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:05 pm
((What book do you have to read?))

Lucid sighed.
Must have imagined the pain.
"Wanna sleep? I would be glad to sing you to sleep." Lucid asked, lightly kissing his beloved one's lips.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 pm
Kuro nodded happily.
'To be sung to sleep by this angel... amazing...'

((I had to read Eagle Strike and Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz. I didn't mind the books, but reports... they'll be the death of me...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 pm
((I don't have to do any reports during the summer.))

Lucid took a deep soft breath.

Good Night Song

Lucid finished, his eyes staring into Kuro's.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 pm
Kuro smiled. "That was beautiful," he whispered, stroking Lucid's hair.

((I'm getting lazy...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm
((I am getting lazy as well.))

"I love you, I do love you," Lucid whispered, greedily kissing Kuro's soft and tender cheek. "And why? Quickwitted, yes, beautiful, yes, and inside you, the light of a saint glows. Oh, I adore you. It's so delicious to be helpless and at your mercy." Lucid sighed as he thought more about Kuro, continuing his praise. "You appear simple, and yet, out of your simplicity comes a clever grasp. I envy that." Lucid talked into silence, not knowing what else to say to the one he beloved the most.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 pm
Kuro smiled, trying to arrange his thoughts into words.
"Let's see if I can top that... Your beautiful words are the lights I follow, your warmth my haven, your body so delicate and sweet and alluring... A celebrity you may be, but you're so much more. My life now orbits around you. I do not exist without you. So adorable, so irresistable, so tempting... U belong you you completely. I am your captive. I am most honored to be love by you. Words cannot describe the gratitude I feel toward you, for making my sad existance worth something. I am in your debt. I always will be..." Kuro's speech trailed off as he realized it might take weeks to express his love for Lucid fully.

((OMGEEZY. I haven't been on in so long! Terribly sorry!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Lucid laughed softly. "Didn't realize it was a competition. But you won." Lucid said, stroking Kuro's cheek. "Shall we fall asleep? Seeing as I did already sing for you. Plus, you look tired and I am tired." Lucid rested his head on Kuro's shoulder and stroke Kuro's chest lightly, his eyes feeling heavy.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas