Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 pm
' Yes." She smiled coyly rubbing her body against his.
She trailed kisses from his lips down his neck/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image
Narun moaned happily and rubbed one of her breasts, he murred happily and shiver when she began rubbing her body against his. He couldn't help but let out little moans.

ooc:// you know the drill, this time your the dominant one and mine is the submissive one. So your fully in control of time skips this time...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 pm
Seramiphia moaned and pushed down rubbing against him.

(( XD skippage now))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:54 pm
ooc:// Do the time skip properly hun xD

Example:::
{{TIME SKIP}}
::Then Discription of what happened once it was all over, let their condition and the condition of their surroundings and such::  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 pm
(( so demanding lolz fine D: ^^ ))

{{TIME SKIP}}

Seramiphia lay against him her head on his chest and her body still feeling as is fire still licked at her skin. Her body was alyered in sweat and the bed was away from the wall a foot or so turned in the other direction.

She chuckled " That was somethinge else."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:09 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily"You were very dominant, I didn't have to do a thing"he said looking at the scratch marks on his shoulders"How did you know I like being the submissive one"he said happily. His tail wagging, "you had quite alot of fun, made the bed move"he chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm
" Your a deer I figure you might be . No offense." She grinned
" Sorry I was a bit rough." Seramiphia curled her ears down  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image
Narun smiled and climbed ontop of her rubbing up against her seductively"Dont be sorry, I like people being rough with me, telling me what to do, and things that submissive people are used for"he murred happily"Being rough and being used like a toy is abit of a turn on"he laughed...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 pm
" Yea well I liked it and I'm submissive sometimes too." She chuckled
" long ride we still aren't there."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image
He nodded and began to rub againt her again under the covers. He murred happily getting into the mood again"very much"he chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 pm
Seramiphia murred
" Sheesh you never tire do you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 am
Apachi_Suraki
Apa finaly made it to the battle that was going on he stayed out untill he could verify the ships
"it seems like that Seraph guy has got into another fight."
Apa said noticing seraphs ship.
"two on one dose not seem very fair" he said over the com to both ships.

Seraph turned the turret towards Apa "Hey, mech man" he alughed andthen fired at the mech that was destroying him, shooting it down very soon "I think I can handle it"

Linda giggled and shot at the oppenent again "Seems like we are down to 57.9 % master"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:07 am
(Note: The mech, the Ilugaiz, is piloted by Hane.)

The mech proved incredibly agile, and was untouched by Seraph's assault. Hane growled. "Damn it...more company...if this continues any longer, it could get complicated...Kara! Drop back and regroup!"

The Ilugaiz and Reion suddenly started moving away from Seraph's ship, darting off in opposite directions. As he retreated, Hane sent a transmission. "You did well, canid, but it won't be so easy next time. I'm in this to win, now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:59 pm
Linda opened the chat for Seraph

"Well, I see this shall be a fun fued, I shall battle you next time" Seraph smirked and got up from the turret "Linda, Its ok now, status, lets get to a planet and fix ourselves ok?"

Linda smiled "Ok Master" she jumped down from her seat as the gun retracted into the ship and walked with him to the main pilots seat

Seraph sat and sighed "So, uh, Mech man..thats not your ship, whats going on?"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily and was about to get into it again, but their little ship crashed right into the side of Seraph's ship. Throwing Narun and Sera against each other"ow" he said rubbing his forehead and murred happily when their bodies were against each other. He blushed but was somewhat serious"What we hit"he said curiously...
ooc:// Here ya go Dark, a chance for your character to spend some time with Narun  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games