Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:53 pm
User ImageAs a matter of fact, if he says jump, I wanna be able to hear the grond shaking from HERE. I don't have the energy to have to deal with ignorant, unattentive members. Izzy, I'm already aware of your internet situation, and you have second to last post. I'm calling you fine. Also, I happen to know that you're one of the few who's been reading the announcements all the way to the end. Dunc, watch it, you're on the edge. You were doing ok for a bit there, but now you've nearly gotten to the two week mark. Choosen, It's been a while since I heard from you in the RP, and I want a post from you THE VERY NEXT TIME you get on. And EVERYONE will go to the Guild's announcement treasury and READ EVERY ANNOUNCEMENT. EVERYONE will then go and read EVERY WORD written in the puzzles thread and at least TRY to partiscipate. And I will now go take a nap.

Krumn, people, come on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 pm
Wow... eek  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:32 pm
Ok. I'm on. and there's no post. I can explain. It took me so freakin' long to type it. It logged me out when I tryed to preview it. Now I'm pissed, and going to type it again on my flash drive. It'll be up tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 pm
sorry bout the prolonged post people i know what i'm gonna do but i just need to put it into words otherwise serious writers block. sorry man ever sense school started up things got a bit hectic  

Puff O Puff

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 pm
Alright... I'm done...
Am I 'choosen' now Clutch? Don't worry. I get it. Just trying to lift the big scary storm cloud off of the guild. Still. That was a lot of work. I had to type that twice! Back-to-back! For FIVE miles! Uphill! Both ways! In the snow! Wait. Where am I taking this? Never mind. One of my fingers just fell off.
Anyhow. I'm actually kind of touched that you've allowed me to be a part of one of your life's greatest aspirations. That sounded kinda gay. Let me rephrase that... Honored. I understand that I joke around to much. Even when I shouldn't. But it's not out of disrespect. I just tease you guys because I knew coming into this that we would be writing this for a long time. You might as well try to be friends with your co-members. What I'm trying to say is. I'll still jump back into line if you guys tell me. I'll always follow your orders. I just believe that we should have as much fun as possible while trying to get from point A to point B. Well. While still functioning normally. I'm sorry if I caused you any stress Yagami. (If you're ok with me calling you that. Just tell me if you're not.) I just don't seem serious. I try not to be. But just ask Puff. You'd be amazed what I can do when I knuckle down. (LOL knuckles.) ((sorry. bad timing.)) Well that was a mouthful. Or... Fingerfull... No, that just doesn't look right. Oh and one more thing. If I'm more annoying than funny. Tell me. I'll shut up. Anyway... I'm going to go to sleep.
Goodnight Clutch.
Goodnight Jade.
Goodnight Sheraeden. (did I spell it right?)
Goodnight Izz.
*Turns off my room's light.*
Goodnight Puff.
Goodnight Tyhier.
Goodnight Daladane... Whoever you are.
Goodnight everybody.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 am
No must resist saying that's what she said! and i lost it crying  

Puff O Puff

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 am
I knew you'd do that. Well. I got a bit to serious. I just couldn't find the right words so I just kept on typing until it turned into a monolauge. Oops.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 am
Okay. I've got it. What I meant to say was
SIR YES SIR!!!!!  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 am
I don't have time to post right now. Must get back to work soon. But I'll be posting tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 pm
If it's alright with all of you, I'm going to say that this prison is located inside the town of Rapture... is that ok for everyone? Or would it be better for it to be in the unmarked town next to it?  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:22 pm
Also, if you wish to go view the previous Guild Announcements I finally figured out where they're located. Two areas. One being on our front Home Page at the bottom of the page, next to where you donate gold.... well, where I donate gold... and everyone else pinches their pennies....lmao (reminder, donating is completely optional and not required). The other area is inside any new Guild Announcement (btw these appear at the top of your gaia screen when you log in, same place as the gaia announcements and pm/trade alerts). Remember to read through all announcements when they're given to you. Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 pm
Rapture? That's PERFECT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'll be in the story soon... (spoiler alert) ninja  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm
YAY NINJA ninja ok so i posted while double o7 was posting kinda weird  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:48 pm
WOOHOO! Fellow Skillet fan in TDC! This is Awesome!  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 am
Amazing. We have also (and unintentionally) started a collection of skillet fans. Pans, as I think they/we're called.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games