Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:02 pm
She nodded, then stuck him quickly with a needle that numbed his body. "Okay...just try not to look. It's not pretty."

Mid-operation, she suddenly spoke up. "Hmm...that's a very interesting girlfriend you have...I don't think I've ever operated on a feline-ophidian crossbreed before."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:34 am
Seraph, only able to mouth his mouth and head chuckled "I wish she was my girlfriend, but, she isnt..I can hope right?" he pondered the fact that shewas a crossbreed "Thats, crap..we ran into this creature..who looked like a fox, but had clumps of fur falling out..he was snake like...hurry and get this over with! I need to check on her"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:48 am
She took a small, round object out of his body and put it in a jar. "Hmm? I don't understand what you mean...I'm pretty sure whe wasn't poisoned...she seemed perfecty fine once the spores were removed."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:09 am
"I saw a creature! He wasnt normal! He was transforming!"Seraph got upset "I hope she is just a highbreed and not transforming"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:13 am
"Trans...forming...? That does sound troubling...we should check on her, I suppose..." She finished stitching him up. "Now try not to do anything too strenuous for a few hours, okay?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:21 am
"Ok..anyway..I think I can move now" he wiggled his feet then his legs..other than his hands he was back "Ok, now that I'm good, get her in here and check her out"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:57 am
She left, and came back a few seconds later with Nera. "I'll give her another look over...would you please leave the room?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:24 am
Seraph nodded "Yep.." he looked at the doctor "Make sure she is ok..please" he went back to the tree and took his sword out, except this time took a branch and widdled it  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:46 am
Nera came out about half an hour later. "The doc says I'm fine. I don't have any curses or diseases or anything."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:47 am
"So..you are accualy a high breed?" Seraph looked at her curiously "You dont look it accualy" he smiled "Well, its always better to be on the safe side huh?"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:04 am
Nera looked slightly puzzled. "Eeh...high breed? I dunno what you mean by that...you mean hybrid? Half-breed, maybe? Anyway, yeah. I do my best to look pure-blooded. I mean, a cat-snake hybrid? Weeeeiiiird."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:09 am
"Uh..yah..well, you pull it off very well..looking pureblooded anyway, I myself am a Fox all the way through, well, Artic and Red anyway" He chuckled "Wierd isnt that bad" with that he sheathed his sword and walked over to her, about half a foot away "Well, we cant fight or anything for a while..''  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:19 am
She nodded. "Yeah...I think I can trust you, and I feel safer around you, so I guess I don't really need this disguise anymore..." She turned around, taking something off of her face, then looked back to Seraph, revealing her reptilian eyes. "Yeah...Rust gave me special lenses to disguise my eyes, but it was hard hiding the fact that I can't blink. That's why I never made eye contact...that also helped me hide the whole forked tongue and fangs bit...I do also have scales in a few places, but clothes can hide that up pretty easy." She still looked slightly uneasy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:23 am
Seraph smiled "Thats so cool!" he looked at her eyes "Reptilian eyes are really neat! OH! I have an eye thing I can do..its a power I developed over the years if you want to see"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am
"You think it's neat? I dunno...people get creeped out sometimes when they notice I don't blink...and I think I've seen your trick before...it's the one you used when we first met, right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff