Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm
Miku just smiled "you have very high confidence in what you do Ryoku." she fell backwards onto the bed "if only i can have confidence like that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:14 pm
*touches back and gives a sad expression on face*.............. its cuz back then........... someone motivated me to being the best  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 pm
Miku notice his sad expression "ah!" she sat up quickly and clutched the bed sheets tightly "I'm sorry...i keep making you remember things...you probably wouldn't want to remember" She looked at him with solemn eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 pm
Nao got onto the dragon's back and nodded "okay."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 pm
its ok........ its just hard trying to forget the past and move on cuz theres one person that i have to see if i to move on with my life  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 pm
"who?" Miku asked with curiosity  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm
she was the kunoiochi in our team.......... she hasn't spoken to me after .......... *looks at hand* the day that this hand was stained with blood  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm
"oh..." Miku didn't say anything for a while. "........did you guys get into a fight?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 pm
* sigh*............... i'm going to tell u this but promise me that u won't tell a soul.................................. it happened 15 years ago before i became a chunnin on a mission with Master Naruto Uzumaki before he became Hokage and the others Daisuke and Adelia my conrades......we were on a B-ranked mission and we were split into 2 groups me and Daisuke, Naruto and Adelia to cover more ground cuz we were on a search and rescue mission assigned to us by the Fire Lord himself............ after we found and rescued his son Daisuke.......... attacked me he gave me this scar on my back then he said " It's ur fault that our clan is dead ur going to pay for crime u committed against our clan".......... i didn't know what he was talking about, but he was insisted on killing me so we fought.......... then when he was going to deliver the killing blow.......... my body just moved on this own and my arm......... carved a tunnel from front to back where his heart was.............. before he died he said............. " i'll never forgive u for killing the Tatsumori clan even if u were a baby at the time....... damn u to hell Ryoku Tatsumori" then he died.......... Adelia saw the whole thing and she never spoke a word of it even after i became a chunnin she never asked why i killed him............ she looked at me as if she knew why i did it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 pm
Miku looked at him with sad eyes "i see...but...it wasn't your fault though..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm
* punches the wall* i know it wasn't my fault............ i didn't choose to be a jinchuriki i was forced to be one....... to be used as a weapon like all the others *falls to knees* i never wanted this......... even before this i was called a freak cuz i managed to graduate from the ninja academy at the age of 5........ i was smart and passed all my exams as if they were nothing........... after school i was always made fun of because i was the only one who didn't have parents....... i was alone my whole life that was until i was asigned into naruto's team with daisuke and Adelia........ we became the best of friends and my family........ and now i'm not so sure of what to do next i know i have to find out more about the jinchuriki then it came to me.......... what well happen to the bijuu's who're still inside their human host  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 pm
Miku stood up from the bed quickly "don't worry Ryoku!!" she walked over to him and sat by him "no matter where you go or what happens...i'll always be by your side!" she smiled at him cheerfully "because...that's what a friend would do..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Nao groaned as they rode on the dragons back "i really hate being in the air... especially on that bastards pet..." she looked at Yuumei "hey Yuumei...do you have any idea where Takai would of went?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 pm
Draco:........... u know he was crying when he was fighting all of u................. he didn't wanna show it but............ his heart was breaking cuz to him ur like the only family he has........ well thats what i think  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 am
"Then maybe he shouldn't have been so weak willed...."Yuumei then looked at Nao,his eyes saddened"I have a couple fears...but..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games