Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm
Derron being a oblivious man, he didn't see her blushing, but did know well enough to ask this. "Well, Ice...Do you have place to stay? Because Sai said he lived out in the woods, I'd assume that would mean you too, yeah?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm
Ice looked away and replied, "No... I don't... Not around here anyways. My, I suppose you would call it 'home' is a long ways away. I think I'll just find a tree somewhere and nap again." She was used to just sleeping in trees or any place she could find that she considered hidden enough.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:51 am
Derron shakes his head "In a tree? No, that's not plenty good enough for a lady! I have extra bedding, I may lend you some and you sleep in the loft." he smiles. "I'm sure it'll be plenty better than a tree anyhow."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 am
Ice shook her head, and squeezes to Sai's arm tighter. "I... I'll be fine.", She murmered.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:45 am
Sai looked down at Ice and put a comforting arm around her shoulders, he was nervous around humans as well and he was confused as to what to do as well. He looked around. "All I've ever done was sleep in trees...I've never considered sleeping elsewhere, but it's too open here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm
Derron snickers....and points up to the rafters in the barn "Plenty like tree-branches, no?"  

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 am
"..." Ice didn't like the idea of being around humans, Phin she would not have been so worried about, but with Derron and his almost shooting her she wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 am
Sai looked up at the rafters, "Um...well. I guess I could trust you enough..." he looked down at Ice, "What do you think? Should we give it a try? Or should we just go in the woods?" he missed the quiet safe feeling of the woods, but he could see storm clouds approaching, blocking light from the stars and plunging the land below into shadow.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Rasilon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 pm
(Right here is my Profile stuff.....)

Puppeteer:Rasilon
Character: Fredrick Eros
What are you?:Human (Hunter)
You look: 25
Personality:When not on the job, very laid back. But when he is on the hunt, very serious.
Past:
Orientation:Straight
Song: ??
Appearance:He is about 6'3" with short dark hair, and yellow eyes. He wears a long dark Trench coat unbuttoned, with a white shirt and brown slacks. He has two bandoleers of ammunition strapped across his chest, and the large rifle slung on his back. To top it off, he wears a old leather wide-brimmed hat with a yellow feather in it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm
( O M G NEW GUY! xp )

Derron smiled and bowed "Right, well I have to hit the sack." he then straightens up and walks inside the barn, then climbs the small ladder to the loft.

He yawns and plops down on the old spring mattress and shout "G'night! See you both in the morning!" he pulls a large switch next to his bed....and the lights flash off.

(New guy, Jump in anytime!)

Lord Zanarkand

Rasilon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm
(Hehe... I guess I'm that New guy.)

Meanwhile off in town a man comes roaring through on a great bronze motorbike. The man weaves in between the people on the street with ease, he finally come to his destination: An old Inn/Pub.

He man dismounts the bronze monster and slides off his goggles, allowing them to rest around his neck. He eyes around the street then he clomps into the pub and approaches the counter and asks the barman.

"You got any rooms?" he says with his rough voice.

The barman shakes his head and smiles "Nope! Just gave out the last one! Tough luc-" but before the man could finish his neck was in clamp from a gloved hand.

"You're going to give me a room." he says through clenched teeth.

Then the barman reaches around under the counter and hands him a key.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:40 am
Ice sighed "Fine then... As I said, wherever Sai goes I go... Is there any way out of here other than that door or would you rather lock us in." She didn't feel safe with the idea of being trapped somewhere again.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 am
Sai grinned, "We wouldn't be locked in here, I've got his key, he just doesn't know it yet." he held up a key with a mischievious grin. He held out his hand, "Need a lift up? it's a long ways up there..." he glanced up at the rafters above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 pm
The man took the key and glanced about the bar, glaring at all the people staring at him. Pitting them. "What are all you gawking at?" he snaps as he turns and heads up the staircase to the room.

He gets to his door and unlocks it. The room was plain: A bed, a desk with a oil lamp, and a chair,and at the back of the room a little window. This was no surprise to him...though he did give a sigh and close the door. He took the goggles off his neck and set them on the desk, then he started to unbuckle the two bandoleers of bullets strapped across his chest. Then from he pulled off his large rifle that he slung on his back and leaned it against the chair.....he plopped down on the bed and stared out the little window to the streets.

"In the Morning I begin my search."

(He is a Demon Slayer....so yeah I think I'll be the constant enemy in this RP blaugh )  

Rasilon

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 pm
(This out to be an interesting enemy, I will try not to freeze you to death seeing as you could make this a bit more fun.)

Ice looked up at Sia with a smile. "Sure... But if you drop me I will be very angry...."  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff