Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:24 pm
hey I'm Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006, I'm within the age of 13-100.............I like music......... a lot..........

Favorite song right now: Grand Theft Autumn (Where is your boy)
Bands I like besdies FOB: lots check profile, but really like the sound of Something Corporate. For some reason I only found out about them recently, but all the same, they own.

-Ms.FV06  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:19 pm
Hey yo. My name is Sierra. I'm from SweetH2O. I'm 15 and have no clue how long my life has been graced by the beautiful music of Fall Out Boy. I'm a freak with no truely favorite bands but I can listen to FOB all day long. Well not much more to say. Love Love Love Love heart Love  

Wanna_Be_A_Vampire

blondofsummer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:33 pm
hi im gabby.... um is this all?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:29 pm
Name: Kait
Music I like: If Fueled by Ramen's touched it, I probably like it.
Favorite FOB member: Patrick.
Favorite FOB song: Dead On Arrival (for now...)
Favorite FOB cover: What's This?
Extra: I'm an OCK member. Which just shows my obsessiveness.  

sabergal1341

Rhyming Circus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:59 am
Hey I'm Thyme ^^ I'm 15 (my birthday is July 13 -gasp- Friday the 13th next year!)

My favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Arma Angelus, Franz Ferdinand, Death Cab for Cutie and some random others xD

Favorite member: Peterpanda <33
Favorite song: Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying
Favorite cover: What's This or Roxanne.

Other random stuff: I'm Canadian o: And I'm french cool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:06 pm
Well.....
I'm Brenna
I'll be 14 on Dec 18
Srry to say that my favorite band is Panic! at the Disco
But without FOB(Pete Wentz) Panic! wouldn't be so I love them!
I've been listening to FOB for....along time
I have all of their CDs and can't wait until the next one comes out.
That's pretty much all.....

The Beena Bear

[ Amputated Freckle ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:37 pm
Hi, I'm Miranda, aka Freckle

I'm 14 and a freshman in highschool

I'm prettymuch the most sheltered child ever

At least, in the real world

I read smutty slash all the time xD

Anyway, I love musicals (especially Rent, Wicked, Tick Tick Boom, The Wild Party, and Into The Woods), FOB, Panic! at the Disco, The Dresden Dolls, The Academy Is, Adam Pascal, Dashboard Confessional, marshmallow Peeps, wasabi, vegetarian sushi, and candy corn

I am in love with my camera and my iPod

I hate homophobes, fundamentalist Christians, right-wingers, rap music, hip-hop, The Pussycat Dolls, Hilary Duff, Paris Hilton, and poser-kids

I only have From Under The Cork Tree, but I hope to get the other FOB CDs soon

I love Pete Wentz, but Andy Hurley is awesome too, and of course Patrick is adorable

I am totally in love with the A Little Less Sixteen Candles... music video, mainly because vampires make me happyyyyy, especially when they're Pete vampires

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:57 am
Well, my name is Melody

I am 14 years old, and a freshman in highschool.

I live off of slash. XD

My favorite season is the fall. It smells good (don't ask...)

I cannot go a day without music.... I tried once but it honestly ended in me going insane.

To be Honest, I do not think Pete Wentz is that attractive...but I still think he is amazing.

I love Patrick more <3

But I idolize Andy and Joe even more <3

My favorite book is 'Blue Bloods' but the Authors name slipped my mind for the time being.

My favorite subject is English.

A year ago I joined a writing group in my town called 'inklings' and it has improved my writing skills by 120948813.....I may be exagerating a bit...

DiSC0 x HiPP0

A~Masta Brownie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:58 am
My name is Amanda, but people like to call me Brownie. Fall Out Boy rocks my world! I heart Fall Out Boy! I am a sophomore in college, and am getting read to transfer schools next fall to the University of Maryland where I will be in the Terps marching band. I'm a criminal Justice major. YES is my absolute favorite band, and Fall Out Boy is going to be in 2nd.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:55 pm
I ish Teh Jane. I love Fall Out Boy....... I even have a tie!

La Pixie

xx Angelface

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:16 pm
'Ello! My names Steph, I'm 14. I'm kind of a spaz, but I'm loved anyways xd Like all of you people, I love Fall Out Boy, and all their songs :]
Me and my friend Jenelle argue over who likes them more haha  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:10 pm
hhihihi

I be Rachel, but please call me Spence
I absolutely love Fall Out Boy to death.I know all the words to every song on every album ever produced/sold,except for Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend.
I have atleast 70 pictures/posters of them in my room.
I may seem like an obsessive freak, but I'm not.It's just that their lyrics have totally changed(and saved) my life. heart  

[Spentz]

bum_bum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:02 pm
I'm Erin. It took me ages to finally join. But I did. I'm 15. Love Fall Out Boy and a whole bunch of other stuff. I love this time of year, strawberries, raspberries and such are ready. Yum. And peas. Less than a month til Christmas. People seem to be saying they love slash, honestly it freaks me out a little bit but I think guys making out is pretty much hot. I'm weird like that. Can't think of anything else to say now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:32 pm
hi.

my names danika. DUH-neekuh.

im 16 and living over here in california.

im new to gaia. so add me all you cool kids. ha.

ive been into fob for 3 years. and i actually like listening to eowyg. yes i do (:

i like talking about the guys and i think theyre sarcastically hilarious.

my favorite song would be the music or the misery.

i cant wait for the new album. and hopefully release the bats 2? woot

i also like talking to other kids who laugh at any of my jokes. gigilling [sp?]counts too.

myspace
thank YOU!  

danikabiotch

Ethaine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Well.....
I'm Meari(or Mary) I'm 12(B-day: August 27th)Favorite band is either FOB or P!ATD, I've been listening to FOB for......a very very long time XD I have all of their cds^^;; And I have nothing else to put XD ^^  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games