Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 pm
She shyed away from his hand and looked at him gravely, 'You're a chevalier now, you say?' she made a low growl, 'Do you not remember what I told you when you were just a boy? You are now exactly what you never wanted to become; what I never wanted you to become. You are now subjected to everything that I warned you about. Why did you not heed my words?' Syuri was very upset with him; but he was the only one that ever had earned her trust completely, he was the only one she would ever talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm
Ren looked at her sadly, "But it's not like that Syuri. Rosily.. she's not like I imagined.. you told me never to chose this fate.. well, I didn't." He looked at her more confidently now, "Rosily chose me. I always followed your words of wisdom, but it's not my fault what happened to me. I was taken over before I had a chance to figure out what was going on. But you know.. now that I'm her chevalier.. I'm learning more about her everyday I'm with her.. and.. Syuri.." he looked down shyly but had a smile on his face, "I think I love her.."  

XScarredxHeroX

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm
Syuri shook her head and looked deeply into his eyes, 'Ren.. I know that it's because you're her chevalier that you say those things. If you were your real human self, you would probably still think the same way you did before she changed you. But what's done is done, and you can't go back now. Just be careful..' she made a small whine and pushed her nose under his hand so he could scratch behind her ear again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Ren smiled slightly and began to scratch behind her ears again. "All that may be true, but you're right.. what's done is done.. I couldn't go back even if I wanted to.." his expression lightened, "But right now.. I'm happy to serve Rosily.. she's everything to me.. I'm stronger now.. and I actually have someone to fight for this time.. I honestly think mom would be proud of the way I've grown up.." His face fell once he mentioned his mother and he stopped petting her, "Syuri.." he looked down, "do you think.. that she would be..?" He was suddenly very depressed.. it took a lot out of him.. talking about her..  

XScarredxHeroX

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 pm
Syuri felt bad for him.. she was there when his mother died.. it was the hardest thing for her to tell him what happened to her when he was only just a boy.. 'Yes Ren.. I do believe she would be very proud of you.. she taught you how to be the way you are.. and she did a good job at raising you when she could.. she didn't deserve the fate that fell upon her..' She licked his face, 'We do not have to talk about her right now Ren.. you should go back and help your friends. They are probably wondering where you are.' She stood up then.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm
Ren wiped a tear that was just about to escape his eye and stood up too. "What about you? You should stay with us Syuri, and teach them your wisdom just as you have taught me. And.." he knelt down to hug her, "it would be nice to have you around again.. I've missed the times we shared.. you can't leave now.. now that I've found you again.." He hugged her tighter; he may be in love with Rosily, but Syuri has always been his best friend.. she's seen him at his worst and was still always there for him.. the bond they shared was one of the most important things in his life. "Please don't disappear again like when I was a child Syuri.. that broke my heart.. I needed you back then.. and I still don't know why you did.." That tear escaped this time..  

XScarredxHeroX

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 am
Syuri closed her eyes and breathed gently.. and before you knew it, she was in her human form, kneeling down and hugging him back. Her voice was quiet and gentle, "I wasn't proud of that action Ren.. but I didn't have a choice.. we don't need to go into that reason now.. I'll tell you later when we have more time.. and about me staying with you.. I don't like to be around the people I myself have warned you about.. but if it'll truely make you feel better.. I will. I might not be around you when you're with them all the time, but I am with you at a distance.. I'll be an ear-shot away whenever you need me Ren; for I too miss the memories we share." She held him out in front of her and smiled softly while she wiped his tears away. "Now," she said as she stood up and helped him up as well, "your friends are going to worry if you don't return soon; Rosily espescially." She smiled and took his face in her hands, and gently kissed his forehead. It was something she always did to him as a child.. "Run along now kin, don't keep them waiting." She pushed him slightly away from her, "I'll be right behind you." She changed back into her wolf form, her coat snowy white once agian.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 am
Ren smiled, 'She always called me her kin.. is it because I'm like her child..? Well..' he chuckled to himself, 'I guess I was in a way..' He changed into his chevalier form and took flight, happier now that he got his long lost best friend back. He had so many questions for her, and he hoped Rosily would like her.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm
Diva's eyes changed back as she walked towards Ren"Hello there, Ren well aren't you going to introduce me to your friend here, Im sure Rosily and Elena would love to her as well"She said looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 am
When Ren was walking towards Diva, he wasn't sure if he should tell her about Syuri's shape-shifting quite yet.. after all, it wasn't his secret to tell.. he smiled and said, "Yes, Queen Diva, this is my wolf Syuri. I lost her when I was a child and noticed it was her when she came to fight with us. She's a very loyal companion and I won't lose her again." He looked at Syuri when he said that, then looked back up at Diva.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 am
She took notice of his determination, she liked it but she also knew that rosily might not like it as much"That's good news, but don't be giving all your attention to your wolf, ok, remember whose chevalier you are."She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 am
Syuri looked at Ren when he said her name, and then looked at Diva and the others through her wolf eyes. She sat down on her hind legs and held in the desire to run away. She didn't like these people, but she trusted Ren.  

Sexii_Shadow

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 am
Ren bowed to Diva, "Yes mam, I won't forget that. Rosily is my life now." he said as he stood straight again while looking over to Rosily and smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 am
Elena walked over towards them now that the beast was dead and looked at Ren's wolf, "She's very pretty Ren.. will she bite me if I pet her?" she said looking at him and then at Syuri.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 am
Ren looked at Elena, "She might shy away from your hand, because she's not used to strangers. But no, she will not bite you." he said as he looked at Syuri and gave her a look that said "please just trust me."  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff